What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Close Encounters of the Sexy Kind (Planet Nerak, #1)
This topic is about Close Encounters of the Sexy Kind
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Woman alien comes to earth, falls in love with a sheriff, loves chocolate, has twins [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa The book I am looking for is romance with comedy. A woman from space, I don't remember if she's an alien or just a human that lives in space comes to Earth to study men or become pregnant. I can't remember, I know there are no men on her planet and she somehow learns about sheriffs, and wants to meet one. She has a robot companion that looks like a man, and he meets and falls in love with a human woman in the story. The woman alien loves chocolate and there are some people after her that want to study her, so the sheriff protects her and they fall in love. I remember the ending. *SPOILER*

She is pregnant with twins and the leader of her planet wants to take her back, but the sheriff fights for her and her and her robot companion get to stay on Earth and be with their loves. She has the twins and they live happily ever after.
END OF SPOILER

I know there is another book where her cousin, I believe, comes looking for her and meets a man and falls in love. It's been a few years since I read these books. They are not very old, I think they came out in the early 2000's. I think one of the covers is purple. Thanks for your help!

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa That is it! Thank you!

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35128 comments Mod
You're welcome! I had no idea this sub-genre existed. :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Close Encounters of the Sexy Kind (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Karen Kelley (other topics)