LARGEST GROUP ON GOODREADS!!!!!!!!!! discussion

Random > Five Nights At Freddy's

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Reilly (new)

Reilly P. | 2 comments Hey you guys, have you ever heard of the game Five Nights At Freddy's?

message 2: by Reilly (new)

Reilly P. | 2 comments Well it's a game where you are a security guard in a pizzeria place, like Chucky Cheese, and this place has robots dressed in a bear suit, a bunny suit, a chicken suit, and a fox suit. At night, you have a list of cameras you can go through and look at. When you look through the cameras, the animals move at night, and you try to not let them get to you otherwise they will stuff you into a suit that has electronic gears that will stab through your head and kill you. It's awesome!

message 3: by Tachi (new)

Tachi I've heard of it, but I'm going to watch it instead of play it. Especially since Dan and Phil uploaded a video of it:D

message 4: by Storm (new)

Storm Arashi (stormarashi) | 28 comments Love it! I'm on the fifth night!

message 5: by Artsygal402 (new)

Artsygal402 | 173 comments Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights At Freddy's) (Don't Run Outta Power) wrote: "Hey you guys, have you ever heard of the game Five Nights At Freddy's?"

YES! its kinda boring yet addicting and sometimes hard and I haven't finished it yet.

message 6: by Artsygal402 (new)

Artsygal402 | 173 comments BlackStar103 {Don't Tell Me I'm Better Off Dead Cuz Heaven Is Full And Hell Won't Have Me} {Flubber} {What Doesn't Kill You Makes You With You Were De wrote: "Who kills you the most? The bear or the fox?"

The fox. Its really fast.

message 7: by Artsygal402 (new)

Artsygal402 | 173 comments BlackStar103 {Don't Tell Me I'm Better Off Dead Cuz Heaven Is Full And Hell Won't Have Me} {Flubber} {What Doesn't Kill You Makes You With You Were De wrote: "Doesn't it jump at you?"

It just runs really fast down the hall or whatever and then it stands there, staring at me. Then it screams, and then the screen goes fuzzy. The bear has jumped at me though, flailing its arms and screaming a metallic banshee scream.

message 8: by Lily (new)

Lily | -245 comments I have ony watched other people play it on youtube :{

message 9: by Storm (new)

Storm Arashi (stormarashi) | 28 comments BlackStar103 {Don't Tell Me I'm Better Off Dead Cuz Heaven Is Full And Hell Won't Have Me} {Flubber} {What Doesn't Kill You Makes You With You Were De wrote: "Who kills you the most? The bear or the fox?"

Bonnie gets me the most.