The YA Dystopian Book Club discussion

The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1)
This topic is about The Young Elites
Past Group Reads > November non-dystopian BOTM: The Young Elites General Discussion (spoiler free)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jessica Folded Between the Pages of Books (jessilovesbooks) | 364 comments This thread is for general discussion. Please be sure to mark all spoilers by using [spoiler] before the text and [/spoiler] after the text, replacing the []s with <>s.

Enjoy!

Alison Morquecho (thebookishcamper) | 525 comments woohoo!!

Jessica Folded Between the Pages of Books (jessilovesbooks) | 364 comments I'm about 80% of the way through. It took me a while to get into since fantasy isn't usually my thing. But this one isn't too fantastical - she doesn't waste a whole lot of time going into bunches of details about the world, which I appreciate.
Now that I'm into it, it's pretty awesome. Not as awesome as Legend, but what can you really expect? lol

Wren (wrenlee) I think the story is a bit odd. I'll admit that the main girl is...annoying. To me. I like anti-heroes. But she just annoyed me. She was a bit on the whiny side. I hope she improves...

Alison Morquecho (thebookishcamper) | 525 comments gonna pick this up.in the next few days. with Christmas getting close ive been super.busy

Kaye Yes I'm having a hard time reading this because of the protagonist. But its on my shelves to finish for December.