The YA Dystopian Book Club discussion

The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1)
This topic is about The Darkest Minds
Past Group Reads > The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds #1)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jessica Folded Between the Pages of Books (jessilovesbooks) | 364 comments This thread is to discuss The Darkest Minds! Please use spoiler tags so that everyone who hasn't finished it yet doesn't get spoiled!!

Thanks!

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1040 comments This is a really good book (and series!). Highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys books about mind powers, evil governments, and rebellions!

Brenna (thebword) I absolutely love this entire series. But I think what I LOVE the most is Alexandra Bracken's style of writing. It sucks you into the story. I swear I could feel the A/C blowing on me. Also, everyone has a personality which is a huge plus. There are some YA where the main male is basically just a pretty face with little to no redeemable qualitys. Not the case. Basically I love these books. :)))))

Alison Morquecho (thebookishcamper) | 525 comments just finished in the afterlight and it was soooo good. this is def my fav series

Kaye Very interesting read so far. The suspense!!

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1040 comments Yeah, I agree, the suspense is high throughout all the books :) Glad you're enjoying it!

Andrea: BookStoreFinds (bookstorefinds) | 27 comments This is one of my favourite series of all time! The characters are great, the writing is fantastic!