The Reading Challenge Group discussion

Marley and Me: Life and Love With the World's Worst Dog
This topic is about Marley and Me
Group Read Archive 2014-16 > Genre Group Read (Non-Fiction: Nov 2014) - Marley and Me: Life and Love With the World's Worst Dog, by John Grogan

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holly, That Geeky One (new)

Holly (hollycoulson) | 1949 comments Mod
Marley and Me: Life and Love With the World's Worst Dog, by John Grogan has been picked for our Genre Group Read!

Discussion commences 1st November!

Alessandra (chibisuke) | 266 comments Since this is on my TBR list I'll try to find some time to read it in November! Yay for joining a Non-Fiction Group Read! I never thought this would actually happen since I'm not a huge fan of Non-Fiction. :D

message 3: by Holly, That Geeky One (new)

Holly (hollycoulson) | 1949 comments Mod
Alessandra, this group is all about expanding your reading! Glad we could help!

Cindy (bkind2books) | 808 comments This was a quick read and I loved it! Funny and warm and touching. Great selection.

Srividya Vijapure (theinkedmermaid) | 221 comments I am still on the wait list for this one at my library. Won't be getting it till the 15th! Can start reading only after that!

@Cindy - how long did it take for you to finish it? Am glad its a quick read!

Cristal Punnett I have also finished, and it was a quick read taking about 4 hours over the weekend, I thoroughly enjoyed it, funny and terribly sad in places. I highly recommend it:-)

Cindy (bkind2books) | 808 comments @Cindy - how long did it take for you to finish it? Am glad its a quic..."

Not long - it was probably only 4 or 5 hours total - over 3 days.

Srividya Vijapure (theinkedmermaid) | 221 comments Sorry Cindy and Cristal. Have been in and out these past few days and couldn't reply earlier. Thanks :)

Incidentally I finished this book. Got it earlier than expected and just finished it this evening and totally loved it. Yeah it was a quick read and I simply loved the story. It is definitely going to be one of my cherished reads of this year.