Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban question

Favorite Harry Potter character???
Ella Ella Oct 27, 2014 03:09AM
Whats your favourite Harry potter character from the Prisoner of Azkaban?

Snape, McGonnagal, The Weasley Twins and Dumbledore!

Professor Lupin. Such an underrated character with a really tragic ending.

That's a really hard question. But I think my favorites are Harry, Snape, Dumbledore and Dobby.

M 25x33
Brian dobby or george
Jan 02, 2015 05:34PM · flag

My favorite is Harry, Ron, Hermione, Lupin, Dumblebore, Ginny, and Dobby.

Snape, Sirius and Bellatrix Lestrange

Hermione, Ron, Harry, Dumbledore, Snape, Hagrid

DUMBLEDORE!

deleted member (last edited Nov 21, 2014 03:19PM ) Nov 21, 2014 02:57PM   0 votes
Luna Lovegood, first and foremost. Enjoyable character in the books, and an excellent movie portrayal to boot.

Hermione was a great character as well... I actually wish that she had been the main character in the series. Perhaps she wasn't the chosen one, but regardless, I enjoyed her personality and character.

Dumbledore was also good, especially in the last book. (view spoiler)

Then, there's Dobby. (view spoiler)

Professor Quirrell was awesome in the first book. (view spoiler)

Neville was excellent, and... that's it, I think.

Now, for the characters I didn't like (purely as a personal opinion)...

(view spoiler)

Harry Potter and Snape are my favourite characters.

Hagrid!

Sirius Black

Hermoine

Sirius, the weasley twins, snape.

Bellatrix Lestrange :D

Filius Flitwick

Snape and Dobby

Snape:Everyone blamed him and hated him but he actually always secretly was a good guy. I like that he didn't risk Dumbledore's plan just to save face. Also he was always the underdog and his love story with lily touched my heart. He saved Harry's life many times and played a huge part in the success of bringing down Voldermort, he was evil on the outside but in the end he was a good guy without asking for a reward.

Dobby: I think that is pretty obvious why :):)

dumbledore,snape,McGonagall

The weasley twins along with Lee Jordan. Then there's Harry(of course). Then i guess Dumbledore (I love his sense of humor).

EVERYONE because every character is really unique and they play their parts so well!!!!!!!!!!!!

Professor Lupin!

I think I would have to say Lupin, but I think that's just because I love werewolves, and because he is pretty much the only decent Defence Against the Dark Arts Teacher.

Sirius. He is just an amazing person, right to the very end. even though it is not exactly mentioned in this book, he had his whole life to live but dropped it on a dime. When James and Lily were killed, he was willing to drop everything to take care of baby harry. that is just beautiful to me.

Julia (jaylamm.reads) yes! I love that he immediately wanted to take on his role as Godfather. He was such a great character and I wishe Harry could have gotten to know him ...more
Dec 29, 2014 08:49AM

I have to say Fred and George Weasley. They really add the perfect comedy relief. Luna Lovegood is also a favorite. She lives in a different reality.

Fred n George :)

Lupin, he's just, like, incredible (in the books at least).

Of the main three, is Hermione. Then, it's Hagrid, Dobby and Sirius...
but if i had to choose one i'd be Hermione! FOR LIFE!

Hagrid! the Weasleys are great also!!

Lupin!

Dumbledore (of course)
Hermione
Snape
Sirius
The weasley twins
Harry
Neville

Harry, Hagrid and Dobby (:

ron weasley

Sirius. Lupin. No hesitation.
Such great characters, such sad endings.
An honorable mention goes to Bellatrix, Dumbledore and Snape.

Abi (last edited Nov 30, 2014 11:23PM ) Nov 30, 2014 11:17PM   0 votes
Sirius and the Weasley twins. And also professor Lupin.

My favorite is siruis black! Wish he could have played a bigger role in the series.

Ginny
Harry
Dobby
Sirius
Hermione
Fred
Gorge
etc......

Snape, Weasley Twins, Lupin and Sirius

Sirius Black

Sirius
Hermione
Luna
Dobby
Ginny
Harry

deleted member Nov 13, 2014 04:11AM   0 votes
Has to be Snape for me - I love the complexity and moral ambiguity of his character

Fred, George Weasleys. James Potter. Sirius Black. Dumbledore. Lee Jordan.

Lupin.

Harry Potter :)

Fred :)

Bruce Willis