Curvy Girls Rock! discussion

Member Topics > Please Share the Sexiness!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pauline (new)

Pauline Allan (paulineallan) | 547 comments Mod
If you've read a book that really got you inspired or turned on...or hell just made you smile, add it to the bookshelf. We're all always looking for exciting new reads. I'm ready for a winter cabin book. I love the snowed in with a hot woodsy hero books. Got any titles for us?

message 2: by Pauline (new)

Oh! If you guys and gals have any suggestions for a curvy submissive and a hunky sexy brooding Dom please let me know. I'm desperate for a full length read that can keep me interested all the way through.

message 3: by McGee Magoo (new)

McGee Magoo Okay, these aren't exactly what you are looking for, but I loved both of them, so I'm recommending. Night Owl (Night Owl, #1) by M. Pierce Not a curvy read, but sexy and compelling--it's a book you are thinking about long after you are done. And Unbound by Cara McKenna BDSM elements. Former fat girl hiking in Scotland, meets a hot hermit battling his demons... Whew! LOVE IT

message 4: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Worrell (nikkiworrell) | 23 comments Perfect Ten

This is my book under my pen name, but it's light, fun, humorous, sexy and curvy. ;) Of course with the HEA.

message 5: by Angela (new)

Angela Verdenius (angelacatlover) | 160 comments Pauline wrote: "Oh! If you guys and gals have any suggestions for a curvy submissive and a hunky sexy brooding Dom please let me know. I'm desperate for a full length read that can keep me interested all the way t..."

Cherise Sinclair, though you probably know her books really well! LOL She has a couple of curvy submissives, from memory...

message 6: by Pauline (new)

She's with my publisher. I'll give her a try!

message 7: by Angela (new)

Angela Verdenius (angelacatlover) | 160 comments Pauline wrote: "She's with my publisher. I'll give her a try!"

Her Masters of the Shadowlands are really good. Have to admit, some pushed my limits but it didn't stop me reading them!!!

message 8: by Pauline (new)

I like pushin submission, but not hardcore pain sequences.

message 9: by Angela (new)

Angela Verdenius (angelacatlover) | 160 comments There is a couple that border on sadomchism, but others not so hard core. But still...the author has a good grip on the BDSM scene (it seems, as I don't live the lifestyle and can only go by what I've read), and going by her website, it looks like she might live the lifestyle.