Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > єѕѕιє & Res

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Here we go

message 2: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Haii ^.^ So, before hand, is there anything you want in paticular ?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) No I am literally game for anything!

message 4: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments What kinds of things do you like. Supernatural, realistic? Also, would you prefer to be the boy or girl. I don't mind being either ^.^ I'm kind of a helpless romantic but like you I don't like to be the main goal of the guy and girl being together.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) All kinds really. I actually prefer to do doubles so that each of us has both genders.

message 6: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Cool! How about a supernatural thing? Fallen Angels in paticular ?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) hmmm, okay we can do that

message 8: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Or do you have something eles in paticular that you want?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Well we can do one Fallen Angel, and another maybe involving an academy?

message 10: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Oo, an academy. I haven't done that yet, it sounds exciting c: Would it be realistic ?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) It could be either realistic or supernatural

message 12: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Mm, supernatural! That's my fav. What supernatural being shall it be? c:

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) how about a school filled royally gifted students?

message 14: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Royally gifted ?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) They are all of noble bloodline that passes down gifts.

message 16: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Sweet! What should the gifts be?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) hmm, I don't know something unique to a person

message 18: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Sorry! Was out for a while. Like, mind reading and such?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) yeah or it can be just a family unique gift, like an ability to sword fight, or a dance skilling

message 20: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Yeah, I like the sword fight idea

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Okay so just pick something and we have to make sure we aren't picking the same thing

message 22: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments I'd like the ability to..hunt. Like, good with a bow and arrow and combat and stuff. That'd be pretty sweet.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) and mine with have the ability to be highly intelligent, able to predicate moves and what someone might do and manipulate them into doing.

message 24: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Sounds wonderful ! Anything else?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) I think we have everything, shall we make the characters?

message 26: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Sure! Do you prefer detailed or is Name age and appearance okay?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) name age appearance is good

message 28: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Mmkay, I'll make mine.

message 29: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments •Name• Ella Merrywheather
•Age• 16
•Appearance•
description
description
description

•Name• Cole Salvatore
•Age• 17
•Appearance•
description

message 30: by essïe (new)