Vᴀɴᴅᴇʀʙɪʟᴛ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Fᴏʀ Tʜᴇ Eʟɪᴛᴇ © discussion

Cᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ Rᴏᴏᴍs > // diamonds common room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Angel (angelyh) | 4273 comments Mod
A room where people in the house of Diamond can gather.

It has a large marble fireplace, several couches and armchairs, bookcases, desks, and a large T.V.

message 2: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Eva walked in with Henri, curling up on the couch.

nightwing_shawshank | 123 comments Heinrich goes over and sits on the couch in front of the fireplace. "So, tell me about yourself"

message 4: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Well, I grew up in Monaco as a Princess, then I became an actress. I came here for a reprieve."

nightwing_shawshank | 123 comments " What did you do?"

message 6: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Princess wise? A lot if charity balls. Yuck!"

nightwing_shawshank | 123 comments "no i mean the reprieve"

message 8: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Everything was si hectic! Like, I'd film for a day, attend a charity ball, model, and repeat it over again."

nightwing_shawshank | 123 comments "So, school was your release?"

message 10: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Yeah, stupid I know." she sighed.

nightwing_shawshank | 123 comments "So, what extra cir. fo you do?, besides being the president" he asks

message 12: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Well, I run the majority if the clubs, including Debate. " she bragged.

nightwing_shawshank | 123 comments "Funny, i just joined"

message 14: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"You should totally come to the meeting tomorrow!"

message 15: by nightwing_shawshank (last edited Nov 02, 2014 03:38PM) (new)

nightwing_shawshank | 123 comments "i'll think about it"

message 16: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Great!" she clapped her hands, "Henri, our newest member!"

nightwing_shawshank | 123 comments "Hey, listen how about we go to the pools just the two of us, lets say around 8, no one else will be there?"

message 18: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Sounds fine to me, let me run to my suite to get a bikini." She swung her legs off the couch.

((Pool?))

nightwing_shawshank | 123 comments ((The school's pool we're breaking in))

"I'll wait outside your suite"

nightwing_shawshank | 123 comments "Do you feel peckish?"

message 21: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"I guess you could say I feel a bit hungry, yeah." She replied, wringing out her wet blonde hair.

message 22: by Sabs~ Semi hiatus (last edited Nov 05, 2014 01:00PM) (new)

Sabs~ Semi hiatus (sabsqueenofcollabs) | 257 comments Skyler stomped into the room covered in mud,"Eva,look what bloody Ryan did to me"she yelled "I swear he is paying for my dry cleaning"she sneered,she then realized evas hair was wet"What happened to your blowout we came from the hairdresser an hour ago"she said appalled

message 23: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"I went swimming with Henrich." Eva explained, looking at Skar with disgust,"Ew. You must change!"

nightwing_shawshank | 123 comments "Here is some towels" Heinrich said then realised Skyler was here too so he handed one to Eva and another to Skyler.

message 25: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Thanks, you're the best!" Eva cooed, beginning to dry off her hair.

nightwing_shawshank | 123 comments "Well hurry up and use the showers before someone else does"

message 27: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Heinrich, I have my own set of rooms re-mem-ber?" She rolled her eyes

Sabs~ Semi hiatus (sabsqueenofcollabs) | 257 comments "Lucky,i have to wrestle for shower time"skyler huffed

message 29: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"It's not that bad." Eva sighed,"12 showers per house."

Sabs~ Semi hiatus (sabsqueenofcollabs) | 257 comments "thats a little with the amount of high matinence girls in my house"Skyler said dramtically

message 31: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"And 12 sinks/mirrors." she added. "God Skar, if you're going to be such a baby about it use my guest bathroom."

nightwing_shawshank | 123 comments "Well, eva, i'll meet up with you after you're finished okay? Do you want to go out or something?"

message 33: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Nah, I have a photo shoot later." she explained, pulling her hair into a ponytail,"Day after tomorrow? Bookstore?"

nightwing_shawshank | 123 comments "Okay i'll meet up with someone else"

message 35: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Oh? Who?" She replied, perking up.

nightwing_shawshank | 123 comments "maybe Fitzwilliam"

message 37: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Oh, okay." She shrugged, picking up her Fendi bag and walking out.

message 38: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie) | 1026 comments Bea walks in, Lola's bags in her hands and wearing a new pair of sevens.

Sabs~ Semi hiatus (sabsqueenofcollabs) | 257 comments ℰMiℒy ℛℴ ѕℇ wrote: "Bea walks in, Lola's bags in her hands and wearing a new pair of sevens."
((Lets go to an empty common room))

message 40: by Shiki (new)

Shiki Ryougi (kaedekoizumi) | 5 comments Keiko cautiously walked in with a silver and gold kimono with a katana in her hand,"Are you monsters?" Her boots made a loud sound on the empty room

message 41: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Talia glanced up, scoffing before she could stop herself.

message 42: by Shiki (new)

Shiki Ryougi (kaedekoizumi) | 5 comments Keiko turned her head and stared at her, not knowing what is she scoffing at

message 43: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Monsters don't exist
" Talia replied rationally.

message 44: by Shiki (new)

Shiki Ryougi (kaedekoizumi) | 5 comments Keiko looked uncomfortable, "Good to know". She gripped her katana tightly

message 45: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Talia gave her a weak smile. "So you're new here."

message 46: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

- end of roleplay -

message 47: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Isadora looked around the diamond house common room. The place was stocked with everything she needed for a productive evening of writing a paper, and was otherwise empty, excluding a boy playing Fortnite on one of the numerous flat screen television screens. Settling into a comfy armchair to type up her 3,500 essay assigned by her introduction to philosophy professor, Isa let out a small, annoyed huff. The prompt had been simple, deontology versus utilitarianism, but Isadora had been stuck in a rut since she typed her 2,099th word. Sighing a bit, she took a sip from the travel mug she had filled with coffee from the dining hall.

message 48: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 9 comments
Rosaline breezed into the common room with perfectly paced steps and a calm visage. Despite her tepid exterior, she was continually telling herself that all would be well and that now she was in the common room there would be far fewer people. After years of living within the walls of her family manor, she still needed to adjust to being surrounded by people all day every day. It wasn't until she was in the centre of the room that she finally felt more comfortable and was mentally prepared to take in her surroundings.

Rosaline placed her purse down on a desk as she looked around the room. It was nearly empty, she had expected to see more people, however, she was admittedly relieved by the fact it was not crowded. There was a boy who was playing some sort of video game, one Rosaline did not care to play or really even hear about. On the other hand, there was a younger girl seemed annoyed with her work. From what Rosaline knew, helping others was an effective means with which to befriend someone and part of the reason she was attending Vanderbilt was to meet people she could actually call friends.

Rosaline approached quietly, putting a kind smile on her face, the very same one that she would use when in public with her father. She tapped her lightly on the shoulder to get her attention. "Would you like some assistance?" She asked, not knowing what she as offering to help with in the first place?

message 49: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (last edited May 06, 2018 09:23PM) (new)

Isadora jerked around, ready to yelp. When she saw a friendly visage staring down at her, she relaxed a bit. “No thank you.” She replied a bit curtly, before realizing that this stranger was probably smarter than her and friendly to boot. “Actually,” Isa admitted, “I’m stuck on this essay.” It made Isa feel ashamed a bit: how could she get into the best school in the world and already have trouble with homework on her first day? Reluctantly, Isadora reminded herself she was going to get over being shy and worrying about everything, and turn into the extroverted person she wanted to become.

message 50: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 9 comments
Rosaline had instinctively drawn back her hand not wanting to accidentally get hit. Upon initially being turned down her smile briefly faltered, but Rosaline composed herself rather swiftly. She was about to apologise when Isadora spoke up and admitted her difficulties. Rosaline leaned in a little closer assuming that the other girl would not mind. She couldn't help but to wish it was something with numbers, she found mathematics far easier than essay writing, but she supposed she could lend at least lend a hand.

As she looked at what was already written she couldn't help but notice it was well done, considering the fact that the other girl looked somewhat younger it seemed more than sufficient quality wise so she wasn't sure why she needed help. "What exactly is the issue?" She asked curiously, wondering what could be holding her back in regards to the essay.

« previous 1

Vᴀɴᴅᴇʀʙɪʟᴛ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Fᴏʀ Tʜᴇ Eʟɪᴛᴇ ©

unread topics | mark unread