One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Ronnie and ☠ Onyx ☠ The Rebel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments ((Got it))

Odessa sat silently by the seashore, watching the waves sweep gently over her feet. She closed her eyes as the wind blew against her softly.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments Saoro was walking closely to the shore allowing only a little bit of the water to go over hooves when and he wasn't paying attention he tripped over Odessas legs.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Odessa gasped silently as she felt someone trip over her legs. She opened her eyes. "Oh! I'm so sorry!"

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments Saoro turned around quickly and started standing up."No, It's ok I do that a lot when I daydream and walk at the same time."

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Odessa stood up slowly and brushed the sand off of her white dress. "I had my eyes closed. I could have moved."

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments Saoro pulled the pen out of his jacket pocket started chewing on the end of it and started to say something but stopped and went wide eyed He hadn't realized mortals came this close to satyr territory if he had he would have worn pants to cover up his legs

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Odessa then realized that his legs were very different from her own. "Oh..! You... you're a satyr.. aren't you?"

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments He nodded silently,and started backing up slowly he'd heard what mortals did to satyrs he did not want to be their next victim.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She examined him with curiosity, and she smiled. "Wow... I've never seen a satyr before.."

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments He continued backing up and as he did he slipped and fell backwards hitting his head on a large rock.hard. He instantly fell unconscious.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She gasped and quickly ran to his side. She bent down and sat him up against the rock.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments (should i skip to when he wakes up)

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments (Yeah)

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments When he finally regained consciousness he slowly opened his eyes expecting to either be in a cage or in a zoo but instead saw the mortal kneeling beside him"Y..You didn't put me on display?" he asks with clear confusion in his eyes. He coughs painfully into his hand when he looks at his hand there is blood on it.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments (hello you there and sorry if you have replied i might not be getting it)

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments saoro put his other hand on her shoulder "Thank you for making sure nothing happened to me."

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She looked at him worriedly. "Are you alright?" she asked softly.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments "I'll be fine j..just have to get back to my place get some herbs and rest for a few weeks but I'll be fine." he tries to stand up but falls back onto his elbows. He looks at her"Would you help me get there?".

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments He looks her straight in the eye for a moment and says "t..this might not be the best timing but um,"he swallows"y...you're very beautiful y..you know." he looks away blushing.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She blushed deeply as she helped him up. "Thank you.. You're quite attractive yourself," she said shyly. She looked away from him blushing even more.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments "he finally looks at her again "That's my place over there,"He stops to point to a house a few minutes down the beach",L..look i....i'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything,"he looks away again",It's just that well..."

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She shook her head lightly. "Don't worry about it.. Let's just get you home.."

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments He looks down a single tear falling "R...Right" He begins to walk towards his home.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She helped him get to his house and get inside. Once they were inside, she noticed his tear. "What's the matter? Are you hurt any where else?" she asked.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments He keeps his head down as he sits on a couch"N...no I...It's just that y..you look so much like her."as he speaks he points to a picture on the wall directly in front of him. he puts his face in his hands and begins to cry silently.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She looks at the picture he pointed at and stared at it awe struck. She did look a lot like her. "Who was she?" she asked softly.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments He continues to cry as he mutters"I...I'm sorry N...Naoko I...I could have saved you...but I ran..." he begins to cry a little bit louder.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She bit her lip and quietly stood up. "M-Maybe I should just leave.." She started walking towards the door.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments He quickly looked up at her wiping the tears from his eyes"N...no please don't you're the first visitor I've had since my banishment."

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She slowly walked back over and sat across from him. "Okay.. What happened?" she asked.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments he looks her straight in the eye"Naoko and I were walking along the beach when we were attacked by...mortals they attacked I tried to defend her i took a dagger and sliced at one of the mortals,only he grabbed naoko and put her in front of him the dagger sliced her neck open in my rage I killed all three of them and when it all died down I realized they were nothing more than teenagers so the next day I went before the council of elders they decreed that I had murdered both naoko and the mortals in cold blood so I was to be banished and I could never go out with any satyr females ever again..."he paused hanging his head"...that's it now you know my story,you probably hate me know...don't you?"he looked back up at her but not looking her in the eye.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She looked at him sadly and moved so that she was sitting next to him. "Why would I hate you..?"

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments He looks at her again"Because those mortals they weren't aged teenagers they had to be at least.."looks away"....13 or 14."

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She patted his shoulder gently. "You didn't know.."

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments He doesn't look at her "But I should have and if I hadn't been so rash Naoko would still be alive....and you want to know the worst part?"

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She looked at him. "What is it?"

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments "I'm cursed to one day fall in love with a beautiful mortal and then when I tell her she'll break my heart..."he turns toward her"...And I think that mortals you."

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She blushed deeply and looked down at her hands. "What makes you say that..?" she said quietly.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments "Because I feel it I...I really do think I'm already falling in love..."he also blushes and looks away.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She looked up at him, shocked. "You.. you are?"

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments He looks back at her "Y...yes..."

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She blushed even more and looked down at her hands, biting her lip.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments "I...It's ok if you don't feel the same way though...."he says.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She looked up at him and smiled slightly, still blushing. She slowly reached for his hand and took it in his.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments His eyes widen a little bit in surprise.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She blushed deeply and looked away. "I don't think this curse of yours is working.."

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments He looks at her he starts to say something but is interrupted when an arrow goes into his back he falls to the floor,another satyr stands a few feet away and looks at her "He was to die one die for his crimes they decided today was that day." the satyr begins to walk out.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Odessa screamed when she saw the arrow. She gripped the arrow and took it out of him. She used the bottom of her dress to soak up the blood. "Please.. don't die.."

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 52 comments "i...i'm so sorry i.. hadn't realized they would...do...this..."he trails off as he passes out from loss of blood.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She ripped the bottom of her dress and wrapped it around the wound to help stop the bleeding. She made sure it was tight.

« previous 1