All the Books! discussion

Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)
This topic is about Under the Never Sky
Archive - Past Group Reads > Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sara | 3861 comments Mod
Let's discuss!

Girlfromdystopia | 22 comments OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!

message 3: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sara | 3861 comments Mod
Alright so I've requested the book from the library. I may start 1 first and then the other in mid-month. Depending on when I get this in.

Nicola | 138 comments Requested from the library too and there aren't any other requests so should hopefully get both to read. :)

message 5: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sara | 3861 comments Mod
I'm still waiting on my books to arrive :(

Nicola | 138 comments Oh no! I hope you get them soon. I was lucky and got mine pretty quickly. I'll probably start this tomorrow.

message 7: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sara | 3861 comments Mod
Nice - I'm 1 out of 1 (holds) on this book so I should be getting it in very soon.

message 8: by Nicola (last edited Nov 10, 2014 06:10AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nicola | 138 comments I loved this! So much more than I expected to.

It was nice to read something that just followed the story and wasn't bogged down with loads of scientific explanations. I loved Perry too. He is fascinating and I couldn't help but like him as soon as he was introduced.

message 9: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sara | 3861 comments Mod
I'm glad you enjoyed it Nicola! I'm still 1 out of 1. Whoever has this book checked out really doesn't want to let go haha.

Girlfromdystopia | 22 comments I love that you love it Nicola!!

message 11: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sara | 3861 comments Mod
It finally came in! I'm going to start it soon :)

Nicola | 138 comments Glad you got it! :)

message 14: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sara | 3861 comments Mod
Finished! I think I'd like to re-read it as the book at another time; I listened to the audio book.

Girlfromdystopia | 22 comments What' d you think?!

Brandy | 2535 comments I need to read this and I will be caught up on all the BOTM reads.

Brandy | 2535 comments Finally started this book. Little strange beginning but it has potential. I am actually reading this one not the audio version.

message 18: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sara | 3861 comments Mod
Good call on the book type choice lol.

Brandy | 2535 comments So I have not been able to get into this book. I am going to switch over and see if the audio is better. Maybe this isn't a bedtime book to read. I will get this done.....eventually. Need to read all the BOTM selections.

message 20: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sara | 3861 comments Mod
Please be advised.... the audio is NOT better. (sorry) I could not get into this book very much.

Brandy | 2535 comments Well dang it. At least it is just a library loaner, so it is free :)

message 22: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sara | 3861 comments Mod
Yeah mine was too lol.

Brandy | 2535 comments So I figured I better hurry and finish this. I get what you meant, Sara. The narrator isn't very good. But I will just power through, Then I will be all caught up :)

message 24: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sara | 3861 comments Mod
Brandy wrote: "So I figured I better hurry and finish this. I get what you meant, Sara. The narrator isn't very good. But I will just power through, Then I will be all caught up :)"

Yeah that's what I did. You can do it Brandy! haha

message 25: by Brandy (last edited Mar 12, 2015 10:16AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Brandy | 2535 comments not a fan of the book. I really hoped I would like it. I mean there are cannibals, I should like the creepy factor! Not for me. (view spoiler) However there were parts I did like, Perry and Roar were cool. I thought the power thing was good but as a whole not my cup of tea.
Cannibal (view spoiler)