Giveaways and Contests discussion

Giveaways > Win Swag & An Autographed Copy! Humor Book Tour & Giveaway: A Cat Taught Me That – Life’s Lessons From Felines by Charlotte Gerber 10/27/14 – 11/24/14

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Fire and Ice Book Promos Blog (fireandicebooktours) | 21 comments A Cat Taught Me That - Life's Lessons Learned from Felines by Charlotte Gerber

Blurb:

Catnap often. Don’t be a stalker unless food is involved. Despite the rumor, it is okay to be curious! A Cat Taught Me That is filled with humorous advice and the wisdom of elder cats that includes information on how to get more out of life, and how to avoid common pitfalls along the way. Cat lovers will enjoy the adorable photographs and cute illustrations throughout.

Celebrity cat ‘Awesome Louie’ provides insight with his gritty cat interviews, as well as sage advice with his “Mewsings” column. Short essays from the cat-lady author will bring smiles to the faces of readers who have learned that “Not All That Glitters is Gold” and “To Be Kissed By a Cat” can have unintended consequences.

2 winners: Each will receive 1 stainless steel tumbler mug, a signed copy of A Cat Taught Me That, and mystery swag items. Open to readers located in the USA, UK, or Australia. The giveaway will run 10/27/14 – 11/24/14.

Follow the tour and enter the giveaway at:
http://fireandicebooktours.wordpress....

message 2: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Vaughan (spvaughan) | 6 comments I'm not into Twitter, I follow GoodReads, FaceBook, Pinterest, and some people's blogs. Translate that into I cannot enter your giveaway.

message 3: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Vaughan (spvaughan) | 6 comments I also am into ebooks and audiobooks as neither one takes up space in my house.

Fire and Ice Book Promos Blog (fireandicebooktours) | 21 comments Hi Sandy,

Facebook is changing their policy on November 5, and nobody will be able to offer liking their Facebook page as an option on Rafflecopter anymore. Please feel free to enter through the other available entry options, including leaving a blog comment! Best of luck:-)