Vᴀɴᴅᴇʀʙɪʟᴛ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Fᴏʀ Tʜᴇ Eʟɪᴛᴇ © discussion

Dᴏʀᴍs > // evangeline's suite

Comments Showing 1-50 of 215 (215 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (last edited May 12, 2018 07:41PM) (new)

Angel (angelyh) | 4273 comments Mod
A suite of rooms just for Princess Evangeline. (view spoiler)

message 2: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Evangeline yawned and sprayed perfume in the air. "Life is so boringggg," she drawled to noone in particular, waving a french manicured hand.

message 3: by Sabs~ Semi hiatus (last edited Nov 12, 2014 07:35PM) (new)

Sabs~ Semi hiatus (sabsqueenofcollabs) | 257 comments Skyler Barged into Evangeline's sweet "Oh my GAWD i hate the new girls at this school,I swear i didn't anything to her but said kindly that the name of her group was so faux par and i complete duplicate of ours and the pera had the audacity to slap me,the slap didn't hurt but still why are you even touching me"skyler practically screeched

((I am making Iiyla her own gossip Column)

message 4: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

((Wr already have one, use that one, God.)

Evangeline tossed Skar some foundation a sponge. "To the communications room!" she shouted, marching, "She is so dead."

message 5: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

She grabbed a crystal Montblanc pen and a Japanese rice paper notebook-"For writing down our plans." she explained, locking the door.

Sabs~ Semi hiatus (sabsqueenofcollabs) | 257 comments "she already is"she sneered Skyler thought of ways to ruin chloe as she walked to the communication smiling like Cheshire the cat

message 7: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Evangeline scribbled down a list. "Steal clothes and fill bed with eos shaving cream. " She announced,"Tonight, perhaps?" Write slut in her bag. She wrote

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Vivvie peeked into the suite, amazed by how grand looking it was. "Hello?" She asked. She had no idea who it belonged to, and was worried who or what she might run into.

message 9: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (last edited Nov 13, 2014 02:25PM) (new)

Evangeline turned. "I'm busy!" Turning to Skar, she snapped,"Where's Bea? Her first step for initiation is to pick up my dry cleaning from Fresh & Fluffy."

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 13, 2014 05:32PM) (new)

"Who are you?" Vivvi asked.

message 11: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Eva's jaw dropped. "Yiu don't know who I, Princess Evangeline Vanderbilt, am? I am a famous actress, teen star, and socialite! Your impidence astounds me!"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I just got here. And I don't watch too many movies. Is this your mansion?" Vivvie asked, staring at all the bright lights.

message 13: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie) | 1026 comments Bea walked in. She looked for Evangeline, but she didn't see her. She took a notepad from a table and got an eyeliner pencil from her purse. (Who carries pens around anymore!) She started writing. "Hey Evangeline! Sorry that I wasn't able to pick up the dry cleaning earlier, but I put the dry cleaning on the table." She placed the dry cleaning on the table, ripped the page off of the note pad, and put it on Eva's door. Maybe I should also text her, she thought. She closed the door and drew out her phone to text Eva.

message 14: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Bea!" Evangelune shouted,"Ibf4orm this pleb of my career!"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Vivvie was starting to get intimidated by Evangeline.
"Are you a student here?" She asked suspicously.

message 16: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Yes. And no, It's nit my mansion. Just my private dorm. My palace is nowhere as small as this!" she laughed,"The idea is funny though pleb."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Vivvie narrowed her eyes. "Did you just call me a pleb?"

message 18: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"I just did PLEB. I'll upgrade you to social lifess bitch if you don't get out now." She cocked a hip and flipped her hair.

(Comikessa, club monaco)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine! And by the way, you can't change what anybody thinks about me!!!" Vivvie snapped, leaving.

message 20: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Totally can loser!" she sing songed.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"And lock your door next time, slut!!!" Vivvie called as she left.

message 22: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Eva chuckled. "More like you!"

Sabs~ Semi hiatus (sabsqueenofcollabs) | 257 comments Skyler ran out of evas washroom with a complimentary robe and slippers "omg eva your bathroom spoke to me"she squealed she then realized their was someone else she walked over to eva "who is this?"she whispered as she acknowledged the girls style.

message 24: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Meet Bea, our newest member, a.k.a. assistant."

message 25: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie) | 1026 comments Bea laughed as she saw Skyler judge her outfit choice. "Don't worry, it's not like Eva would leave horrible fashion sense like this untouched!" ((Also sorry that I was gone I had to do homework))

message 26: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Ya," Eva said, giving Bea a goldinidress and burgundy leggings.

message 27: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie) | 1026 comments "Thanks" She says as she heads to the bathroom.

message 28: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Out newest recruit! " Eva posted on Twitter.

message 29: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie) | 1026 comments Bea comes out and smiles. "Thanks, Eva! What should I do with these old clothes? Trash them?"

message 30: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Of course! We'll buy some new ones from Lola's Boutique."

message 31: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Evangeline tossed Bea a new and unused pair of riding boots.

Sabs~ Semi hiatus (sabsqueenofcollabs) | 257 comments "Well bea since your in this group we are basically sister now,So of course we won't let you leave in public looking like that ever again,we will give you makeover after this come "she then turned to eva "Okai back to ruining Chloe"she then turned back to bea "Why are you standing like a daft chicken with no head,sit down girl and watch the evil minds go round"

message 33: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie) | 1026 comments Bea giggles and sits down in a chair. "Yep, let the masters work!"

message 34: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie) | 1026 comments Bea pulls on the riding boots and walks around a little, making sure they fit before sitting down again.

message 35: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Bea," Eva instructed giving her shaving cream,"Out this in Chloe's bed at night and write slut on her wall with this red polish. Also do it to Vivianne."

message 36: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie) | 1026 comments "I'm on it." Bea picks up the red polish and walks out. "I think I'll go to get some coffee after this, or should I just come back here?"

message 37: by Sabs~ Semi hiatus (last edited Nov 13, 2014 07:32PM) (new)

Sabs~ Semi hiatus (sabsqueenofcollabs) | 257 comments "Stop don't" Skyler looked at eva "Really that's all you got eva,that's elementary stuff"

message 38: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie) | 1026 comments Bea sighed. "Skyler, I know it isn't really my job to criticize you, but don't you think that Eva would more cooked up if she starts with something like this?"

message 39: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"I know,' she snapped, "I don't want to kill her. That's my Starbucks and Fro yo order "

Sabs~ Semi hiatus (sabsqueenofcollabs) | 257 comments "She can cook up more without doing that we are trying to make chloes life miserable not our own,If were caught which we are with the multiple cameras there are in this school we are going to be charged with vandalism"Skyler said as she took the nail polish from bea and started to paint her nails.

message 41: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie) | 1026 comments "Ok, I'll get that while I'm out.” She hesitates. "Do you think that this would get me into trouble. I know that you could probably get me out of trouble, but do you think it would happen in the first place?"

message 42: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"1st rule: I run this school. Chill:

message 43: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie) | 1026 comments "Ok, nothing to worry about. Cya later! I'll bring some Starbucks." Bea dashed out.

message 44: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Awesome new minion!" Eva chortled, filing her nails.

Sabs~ Semi hiatus (sabsqueenofcollabs) | 257 comments Bea exits the room

"Oh My Gawd where is sky when you need her,I think bea is cute in all but did you recruit because she got know thoughts of her own,I mean my god she is waiting on you hand and foot eva,you have maids to do that,your scaring the poor girl and your ganna get her in trouble for the littlest thing"skyler said

message 46: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"So?" Eva shrugged, "I'll get another one, no biggie."

message 47: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie) | 1026 comments Bea walks in, her eyebrow raised. "So.. You were trying to get me in trouble? Just saying, but that's not really that nice. I mean, I won't just totally quit on you but I didn't come here to be your minion."

message 48: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Nope,just initiation."she replied coolly.

message 49: by Sabs~ Semi hiatus (last edited Nov 13, 2014 07:55PM) (new)

Sabs~ Semi hiatus (sabsqueenofcollabs) | 257 comments "What do you mean another one,she is your friend not your maid that you can replace every two seconds,If you keep acting this way people will hate you then leave you"Skyler pratically barked,she then turned to notice bea at the door 'Whoops'she thought

message 50: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Fine, I won't anymore, kk chill!"

« previous 1 3 4 5

Vᴀɴᴅᴇʀʙɪʟᴛ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Fᴏʀ Tʜᴇ Eʟɪᴛᴇ ©

unread topics | mark unread