1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > claire and ronnie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 296 (296 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments I'm pretty new to rp's but am really good when it comes to mythological stuff

message 2: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 7449 comments Mod
GREEK MYTHOLOGY!!!! ALSO DELETE THE TOPIC OR CHANGE THE NAME WHEN SOMEONE RPS WITH YOU

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments Claire {Can we all just be awesome people? That would be truly awesome} wrote: "GREEK MYTHOLOGY!!!! ALSO DELETE THE TOPIC OR CHANGE THE NAME WHEN SOMEONE RPS WITH YOU"

ok when someone rp's with me I'll change to the character names

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments I'll go ahead and put my characters description. His name is Saoro he's 14 and a satyr he has fiery green eyes.He is also really jittery in the sense that he is constantly chewing on a mechanical pencil he keeps in his pocket.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments sorry if i'm not patient enough but i'm super adhd and all my meds have worn off so would somone PLEASE rp with me?

message 6: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

.............................. :)

message 7: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

((I can do it!!!))

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments (ok set up the thread)

message 9: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

((You could just change the name on the thread to Claire and Ronnie.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments (ok and i have to go to school so during my first and second classes we can do that ok?)

message 11: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

((Cool man. Me too, but I can't get on grs at school soooooooooo))

message 12: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

((Hey,back))

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments Claire {Can we all just be awesome people? That would be truly awesome} wrote: "((Hey,back))"

(back as well)

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments (are you there?)

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments (hello)

message 16: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

((Soooooooooo sorry, got my kindle taken away.))

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments (ok....I can rp for a bit.)

message 18: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

((Cool))

message 19: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

((Okay, my character's name is Emily Rooney and she's 16. She had ADHD and doesn't know that she's a demigod.))

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments (do you want to start? remember it's satyr/demigod....or at least I think that's a cool idea also can we make it a romance?)

message 21: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

((I thought that's what we were gonna do, but yeah, t hats what I wanted to do..... YES.))

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments (sorry about the first part of my comment I sent it before you responded...and GO!)

message 23: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Emily calmed her ADHD self down. She held her hands together to stop from tapping things repeatedly. 'UGGGGGGGHHHH' she thought. She tried to do the problems on the board, but she just couldn't stop thinking about Marcus, her ex. Finally, she gave up and just started doodling in the margin of her notebook, excusing herself from the class mentally. Her medicine was wearing off, and she started to get really hungry, though she still had an hour of school left.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments Saoro looked across the room at Emily he felt sorry for her but he was scared to tell her what he was and what she was.(also what if until he tells her what he is she calls him Ric?)

message 25: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

((Sure))

Emily turned back to Ric and made a gagging gesture. She hated math. And school in general. Especially math. She never focused, and Ric was the only friend she had there.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments Saoro couldn't help but smile when she did that it was funny.he glanced at the clock,ten minutes,hopefully Em would be able to stick it out until then.

message 27: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Emily turned back and tried to finish the problems. Even if they were for hw if she didn't finish them, Ric would help. He always did.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments the bell rang

Saoro silently exhaled and stood up with all the other students.He walked over to Emily"So,Em did you finally finish a math problem?"he said it jokingly knowing she hadn't.

message 29: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Emily smiled. "I got half of a problem done in ten minutes. It's a record and you know it!!!" She joked, getting her stuff and standing up.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments He walked with her back to their dorm(private school because no other school can stand them.)"yeah it is..Let me guess it was addition?" he asked half jokingly knowing she would leave all the hard problems to him.

message 31: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

"No, actually I started with one of the hard problems and I did those quadrant thingys. I dint understand any of it and I was taught this in sixth grade." She said matter of factly.

message 32: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

((My battery is low, so I gotta go.))

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments He put his arms up in mock surrender as they entered the dorm"Wow,bravo good job" he said half serious half not

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments (ok.)

message 35: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Emily followed him. She plopped down on her bed, spread out. She sighed. "I'm stupid." she said.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments sitting down on his bed he looks up startled"No your not Em,why'd you say that?" he asked

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments He thinks about cheering her up"You know I used to think I was stupid until I got This hat."he makes a point by tapping the bill.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments "You want the hat?" he asked

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments (are you there?)

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments Saoro takes the hat off and offers it to Emily revealing two tiny stubs.

message 41: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

((Sorry, went uhhh.. shopping. Unexpected shopping trip.))

Emily closed her eyes. "Ric I do not want the.. what the check is on your head?" She asked, stopping in mid sentence.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments "what are you..oh right yeah Em I need to tell you something."he said sounding worried.

message 43: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

"Don't tell me your a magical fairy princess?" She said, with mock sadness.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments He laughs"no I'm a satyr." he said with surprising ease.

message 45: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Emily's face swirled with confusion. "Is that some kinda weird military rank?" She asked.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments he stops laughing"No It's an ancient greek creature just like your a daughter of the goddess of truth(forgive my ignorance at who she is)and I have a huge crush on you." he covered his mouth at the last bit"Yeah truth...."

message 47: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

"Ummmmm.... excuse me? I don't do... whatever your talking about.." She said, sitting up.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments He sighed "Em,your a demigod your mom was the goddess of truth and your powers work off others emotions."he said quickly.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 772 comments He moved over to her and sat next to her"I know this is a lot to take in but It's true."he said.

message 50: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

"Wait wait wait, my mother was a goddess?" She asked, a confused look on her face.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6