Boundless (Unearthly, #3) Boundless discussion

Christian Lovers?! are you out there?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rhiana (last edited Nov 22, 2016 11:38PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rhiana I was wondering if there is anyone out there who is Team Christian? all of my friends are team Tucker and they gang up on me. It's really quite depressing. Help me prove them wrong!

Momokey I am tottally in love wth Christan he was so much better for her then Tucker...

message 3: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah All of my friends are team Christian, but I am the full fledged leader of team Tucker!

Ilana i'm much more a fan of christian than i am of tucker. i feel like tucker was always the safe choice and the guy in the triangle that wouldn't make her grow. i feel like christian - while he had his own motives at times, he was the one that would push and would be the better fit.

Vivien Nguyen I was devastated when Clara chose Tucker and even more sad that Christian didn't even get a proper ending. I sometimes wish that Cynthia Hand would write another series with him as the main protagonist... :(

Andrea I'm here!! Team Christian forever! I was so upset with the ending...

Jenny Jo Weir BOTH! Tucker while he's alive and Christian after Tucker passes away.

message 8: by Nicci (new) - added it

Nicci Vivien wrote: "I was devastated when Clara chose Tucker and even more sad that Christian didn't even get a proper ending. I sometimes wish that Cynthia Hand would write another series with him as the main protago..."

I AM HERE AND FOREVER I WILL BE! i just finished the series and I was seriously devastated when she chose Tucker. I ached so much for Christian and I just wanted to hug him and make sure he is okay. And yes, a series with him is a good option.

Ilana wrote: "i'm much more a fan of christian than i am of tucker. i feel like tucker was always the safe choice and the guy in the triangle that wouldn't make her grow. i feel like christian - while he had his..."

YESSSSSS THIS ONE IS SPOT ON! He's always there for her. A pillar of strength for her literally. And she was so mean to him. All those nights he watched over her and she refused to even awknowledge him... and he totally won me over by being so understanding. I love him so much. He is not perfect( no matter what Clara says), he is flawed as a person too.. but he is the type of man that could make anyone better just by being there and being himself. If Clara only really considered giving him a chance... oh well.

(im sorry im running thick with emotions here, as i said.. i just finished and the hurt is fresh for me.. *bawls eyes out*)

Maria I am forever Team Christian. I was absolutely devastated when she chose Tucker over Christian. I hated the book for a while tbh,.....

He was always there and he's like her
I probs shouldn't say this but when she saved Tucker I was hoping nothing could have been done.... I just wanted her to realise that Christian is best IN MY OPINION

Like my heart wrenched so bad for him it's not even funny
Poor baby, I wanted to hug him so bad that it hurt like bad.