Wɨnǥs {Angels&Demons} discussion

Role Creation > Other Creation

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by KT (last edited Nov 04, 2014 12:46PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) Basics
Name -
Gender -
Age-
Appearance Age-
Species -
Grade- (IF APPLICABLE)

Appearance
Look -
Hair-
Eyes-
Wings-
Height-
Build-
Markings-
Style-
Face Claim-

Personal
Personality- (4+ sentences/points)
Likes-

Dislikes-

Powers-

Weaknesses-

History- (4+ sentences/points)
Relations-
Sexuality-
Status-
Ex-Lovers-
Pets-
Hobbies-
»
»
»

message 2: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (last edited Nov 01, 2014 05:48PM) (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 3 comments
[UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

《 Mιк ƬιƖƖαяɗ Rιcнмσηɗ 》

ƓєηєяαƖ
〈 Ɠєηɗєя 〉Female
〈 Agє 〉
Lσσкѕ ▸ 17
RєαƖιту ▸ 17
〈 Sρєcιєѕ 〉Unsure
▸ Rєαѕση ▸
Mik is unsure of why she is neither Demon or Angel. Since she didn't even know she was of such blood before the age of 16, Mik hasn't laid a finger on why yet. It's a possibility that her father was Gabrielle, an elite Angel. Her mother on the other had was a possible absolute demon.

Aρρєαяαηcє

〈 Hαιя 〉Blonde
〈 Ɛуєѕ 〉Brown, almost Black
〈 Ɯιηgs 〉Grey
〈 Hєιgнт 〉5'7
〈 ƁυιƖɗ 〉Athletic, Tall
〈 Mαякιηgѕ 〉Tattoos
〈 Ƒαcє ƇƖαιм 〉Taissa Farmiga

〈 Ƥσωєяѕ 〉
▸ Strange Presence
Strange Presence is the ability to prevent, stop, or jam another supernatural's abilities. Whether is simple like a mentalist's magic tricks, or something as advanced as a Prophet, the opponent has no potential way of using there ability at a short, medium, or far range from the Strange Presence user.

▸ Potentikinesis
Also known as Superpower Manipulation, a the user of the ability can use, manipulate, and sometimes alter other supernatural's abilities. After using the ability, they can store it and use it again another time.
ᴺᵒᵗᵉ: ᵀᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶠᵃᶤʳ˒ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵍᵒᶰᶰᵃ' ˡᶤᵐᶤᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᵐᵒᵘᶰᵗ ᵒᶠ ᶳᵗᵒʳᵉᵈ ᵃᵇᶤˡᶤᵗᶤᵉᶳ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉˑ

▸ Minesweeping
A branch of telepathy, the user can manipulate the memory core of a being. The user can wipe, change, and sometimes add memories into a person's mind.

ƤєяѕσηαƖ
〈 ƤєяѕσηαƖιту 〉
Mik is the lay low, calm type that hardly ever shows emotions. Mik normally holds a calm look upon her face, whether it is in a situation like being screamed at, or being reasoned with. Mik may seem unstartled by everything, but that isn't entirely true. Mik is the nice kid who is polite about everything, and does have her temper moments. During times of high emotions, she'll act like she doesn't care while carelessly covering up the emotion.

Mik isn't exactly flawless, however. Mik has a bad temper and doesn't like rude people. She'll get fired up pretty fast if you hit the right nerve.

〈 Lιкєѕ 〉
▸ Discovering new Things
▸ Tactical Games
▸ Pictures / Cameras

〈 ƊιѕƖιкєѕ 〉
▸ Making Decisions
▸ Issues
▸ Rules

〈 Ɯєαкηєѕѕєѕ 〉

〈 Hιѕтσяу 〉
〈 RєƖαтισηѕ 〉
〈 SєxυαƖιту 〉
〈 Sтαтυѕ 〉
〈 Ɛx-Lσνєяѕ 〉
〈 Hσввιєѕ 〉

message 3: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt)
||•| Name |•|| Ramiel
|• Name Meaning •| Thunder of God
||•| Gender |•|| Female
||•| Age |•|| Ancient
||•| Species |•|| Fallen Archangel

||•| Look |•||

|• Hair •| Light blonde
|• Eyes •| Gold and silver

|• Wings •|

|• Build •| Slender and very feminine, delicate and pale
|• Markings •|

|• Style •|

|• Face Claim •| Dianna Agron

||•| Personality |•|| Ramiel is a darling person. Everyone who talks to her loves her, and she loves them right back. It's super hard to get her angry, but she's super dangerous when you do. Hope is more important to a person than people realize, and she can take all the hope someone is feeling away. Part of the reason she doesn't do it often is because she can feel it. Feeling other people's sadness, knowing their emotions, feeling people die.... it's taken more of a toll than she'd ever admit. With angels and demons so close together she's almost constantly in pain, and therefore she almost never goes to any kind of classes.
|• Likes •|

Friends

"It doesn't hurt to be friendly."

Singing

"The only thing better than singing is more singing."

Dancing

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance"

|• Dislikes •|

Sadness

"Don't cry. It can't be that bad."

Being alone

"The thing that I'm most worried about is just being alone without anybody to care for or someone who will care for me."

People Who Change For Someone

"Stop it! You're perfect as you are-- just perfect."

|• Powers •|
✓Control people's hope
✓Can give visions to others
✓Can see the dead
✓Watches over the dead
✓Comes to comfort the dying
✓Some lightning/thunder control, but not much and rarely uses it
|• Weaknesses •|
✗When she touches someone, she can feel their emotions
✗When she touches an object, she gets visions about who it belongs to and how it's used, etc
✗When someone is sad within her area, she can always feel it
✗She can feel it everytime someone dies (The loss of the person)
✗When she touches someone, she can feel whatever they're physically feeling
||•| History |•||
Ramiel was born a sweet person. Even when she was small, the other Archangels loved having her around. One of the few non-annoying children. She kept their spirits up without knowing how she did it for a long time, then started to understand it as she grew older. She developed more abilities, and at first loved them. She enjoyed walking through soldiers after a battlefield, cheering them up. And she was a welcome sight.

But as time went on, more things started to develop. She refused to touch any sword, terrified she'd again see it slaughtering countless people. She was too young for that much power, and for a long time she stayed away from everyone, afraid to touch them or feel their emotions. But she slowly reacclimatized to it, and eventually joined the others again. They sent her to be trained to fight, simply giving her gloves so she wouldn't have to touch the sword. She didn't like it, but she obeyed.

She isn't exactly Fallen in the conventional sense. During a battle- the first and only one she's ever been, Ramiel struggled. She knew the fighting was necessary, but even before the battle started she felt uneasy. After the armies had clashed.... It was worse than hell for her. She could feel all their emotions, their rage and hatred, and every person dying took a huge toll on her. She single-handedly stopped the battle when she screamed. Her pain echoed all across the battlefield, and everyone who heard it lost the will to fight. They became hopeless. Other Archangels got together and decided that it was too painful for her. It wouldn't be fair to keep her here, where all angels had to fight. So her falling was a mercy. But they didn't realize how much humans fought and how often they died.

By the time they did, it was too late. They didn't know how to raise an angel.
||•| Relations |•||
|• Sexuality •| Part Asexual (she doesn't really like either) part Pansexual (She wouldn't care what gender they are)
|• Status •| Single
|• Ex-Lovers •| None.
||•| Hobbies |•||
»Cheering people up (Why do you think there's such a low suicide rate here?)
»Reading
»Writing
»Singing

message 4: by Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) (last edited Nov 06, 2014 03:19PM) (new)

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 27 comments "I Spoke to God Today And She said She's Ashamed. "

Basics
Name - Azriel

what have I become, and what have I done.
Name meaning: God's Death Hand
Gender - Male
I spoke to the Devil today, and he swears he's not to Blame
Age- Dawn of Time
Appearance Age- 30

And i Understood because.i feel the Same

Species - Fallen Archangel, Angel of Death.

Arms wide Open , I stand Alone
, Im no Hero And Im Not made of Stone

Appearance
Look -
Right or Wrong , I can hardly Tell.

I'm on the Wrong side of Heaven....
-Battle form

And the RIGHTEOUS Side of Hell .

Hair-
I saw God Today, And she sounded just like me.
Eyes-
What have I become...? It's what I have Done

Wings-

I met with theDevil Today, And he Looked Just Like Me..

Height- 6 foot Seven
Build- slim, muscular.
Markings- Scythe Tattoo on right arm, Sword on right.
I TURNED AWAY, LOOKED AWAY , <> I'm on the wrong side of Heaven but the Righteous side of Hell.

(no reaper)

Watch your tounge, or have it cut from your head. Save your Life by keeping Whispers Unsaid.

Style-

Children roam the streets, orphans of war. Bodies hanging in the streets to Adore

Face Claim- Keanu Reeves
Royal flames will carve a path in Chaos, Bringing in daylight to the Night!

Personal
Personality- Once, long ago he was Serenity in its finest hour. His intellect was like God. He was Kind, Gentle even Loyalty, Honor, Peace. The Angel of Death was A kindred spirit. the innocent had nothing to fear from Death, unless God ordered them Home. His time as a Demon Changed him he became less Kind, less Merciful more Vengeful, Less peaceful, More Neutral. Still quiet and intelligent however, Still living the life of Honor and Loyalty loyal to himself and the God he once knew.

Death is riding into town in Armor, He's come to take All your Rights
Likes-
✓Cats, Kittins, and general feline things.
✓Innocents ( although his sense of the word has changed)
✓Justice.
Dislikes-
✗ Death of the innocent
✗Lies
✗Being weak
Powers-
✓Shape-shifting, (less difficult)
✓Life giving, able to bring back the dead, if they where pure of Heart.
✓Mind bending (able to make people not notice him, and or conversations he is having with other people within sight/earshot)
- Able to feel the death time of others.
-Knows the time of Death for those he touches.
-able to comfort the Dead, and speed up the process for the dieing.
Weaknesses-
✗Unable to tell anyone their time of Death, unless forced. .
✗ Unable to block out the Pain of the dead.
✗ Can not hide from elites, God, or Absolute.
- Unable to bring back someone who has already been borough the back, or has been dead for Long time, depends on the persons Soul.
-Unable to stop Death, if he has already seen someone's Death time.

Hail! To the King! Kneel to the Crown! Stand in the Sun, Hail to the King!

History- The Lord, said "Behold My angel of Death , Rise Azriel God's Sword". From a Feather of Michael, and a blood drop of Lucifer Azriel was spoken into existence. He was born a Soldier, Stronger than The other Seraphim, But not as Powerful as the Elites, he was Born an Archangel. Commander of a Heavenly Host, second in command of All heavens Armies under Michael, Respect, Power, Money and of course Loyalty He had it All. He was to oversee All the deaths of Every Soul Shall be under his watch.

Blood is spilt while holding keys to the throne Born again, but it's too late to atone

Azriel commanded the Arsenal of Heaven, that is the Holy Weapons of God. Each weapon could be used as a Vessel for Azriel, Whom ever weilded the weapon, or Armor Azriel would Fight for them, Through their body. It was through these means Every Holy weapon was his tool of Death, Until an Order came to kill the Egyptians for Moses, Azriel did not question God. As his orders became less and less clear to himself he began sparing those he deemed innocent. He was drawn back to Heaven, by Michael and ordered to kill Several unfaithful Angels, This he could not do. He fell from Heaven, and All but One Weapon Left the plane of reality.

No mercy from the edge of the blade Dare escape and learn the price to be paid

He became a Demon as punishment for his betrayal, living the next few,, hundred years as Lierza, Until A Man who had favor with the Lord, Begged for him to Defeat The Knew Angel of Death for him. something awoke inside his Soul, as he did as this Man asked The New Angel was called Arziekiel, God's Blade. As Lierza defeated him, The man made himself known He was God's Word he was a dieing Angel of prophecy And because of his struggle He was Restored to himself, But unable to become An Angel, instead becoming Fallen His power of being Death however, became stronger in a sense. He saw that the Angel had to die by his hand. And so it was.

Let the water flow with shades of red now Arrows black out all the light

Now he is currently over seeing the lives of the people in town, and looking out for his Sister. Make no mistake however, he is not a Good Angel.. He is Fallen.

Death is riding into town with armor, come to grant you your rights

Relations- Michael, Lucifer (brothers) Sister-Ramiel
Sexuality- Straight
Status- Single
Ex-Lovers- None.
Hobbies-
»Weapon creating
» Drinking Coffee.
»Chess

message 5: by KT (last edited Nov 01, 2014 09:02PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt)

Name - Tonya Carter
Nickname - Tony
Gender - Female
Age- 18
Species - Demon Prophet
Grade- Senior

Look -

Hair- Long, dark brown
Eyes- Warm Hazel
Height- 5'2
Build- Slender and flexible
Markings-
Back of Left Shoulder-

Lower Right Hip-

Style-
(view spoiler)
Face Claim- Ashley Greene

Personality- A friendly but quiet girl, she loves animals more than people. The few friends she has she loves to pieces, and she's always laughing and making jokes around them. But outside of them, she shrinks back into her shell. She's not anti-social or anything, just quiet. She'd rather stay in the corner, smiling and chuckling at other people's jokes than making her own. But she's a sweet girl that smiles easily and is always wiling to help. Tony is a good person who can't stand other people or animals getting hurt, and will always go to help them. She can get angry pretty quickly, though it usually blows over fast and ends with her apologizing over and over again.
Likes-
Animals

Reading

Writing

Dislikes-
Large Crowds

Violence

Being Alone

Powers-
✓Precognition - Gain visions of the future from an unknown angel
✓Immunity - High pain tolerance
✓Clairsentience - See/sense/hear/etc the dead
✓Protected - Assigned a demon for protection (Protector is OPEN)
Weaknesses-
✗Mortal
✗Painful to get visions
✗ Inexperiences (Newly made prophet)
History-
Having grown up on a farm, Tony has never moved houses. Raised by a loving mother and father, she's always been cared for. Her parents adored her, and she loved them. There were rarely any fights between them, and not enough for her to even remember. But when she was 16, her mother was diagnosed with cancer. Her family was devastated, but none more than Tony. It tore her apart, especially when her mother died the next year. She drew farther into herself, until the prophecies started coming on her 18th birthday and the demon came for her. A high-ranking one, he threatened Tony to tell him what she dreamed of. But she refused, and he killed her father. Another demon came and killed the first demon, and slowly earned her trust over the course of the month. She told him all her visions, and he reported back. But a week ago her friend was caught in the middle of a fight and was killed. Now she's alone, and demons have just heard about and are coming to be her guardian, and therefore in good graces with the Absolutes.
Relations-
Sexuality- Bisexual
Status- Single
Ex-Lovers- None

message 6: by Hinoko (last edited Nov 02, 2014 12:37PM) (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments Basics
Name - Calixte
Gender - female
Age- ???
Appearance Age- 19
Species - fallen angel

Appearance
Look -

Hair-

Eyes-

Wings-

Height- 5'4
Build- curvy and slightly muscular
Markings-

on the small of back
Style-

Face Claim-

Gen

Personal
Personality- The Angel of Deception, Calixte is extremely beautiful on her exterior, but on the inside she is as hard and black as obsidian. Lethal, she is decieving and controls appearances and facades. Extremely fast and predatory, while showing appearance of a beautiful woman.
Likes-
✓Cigarettes
✓posing as a person in order to ruin relationships
✓killing
Dislikes-
✗ seeing other people happy
✗ Physical contact other than in combat
✗ being told what to do
Powers-
✓ speed
✓ can transform into other people
✓ can plant ideas into people's heads
Weaknesses-
✗ when people touch her she freaks out
✗ her twin brother Cassius (aka the nice guy) she'll do pretty much anything he wants her to
✗ emotion, she tries not to feel but is still vulnerable to emotion
History- as the angel of deception in heaven she helped humans realize when they were being deceived. Then, she fell in love. A beautiful Fallen One named Belial had caught her eye when she was on her way back to Heaven from earth. She'd unknowingly sinned for the first time by falling for him apon glance and was thrown to the earth. Belial saw Calixte Fall and remembered his own falling. He went to comfort her and found her screaming in agony as her wings burned from their pure white to an obsidian black. Belial watched and waited for it to be over for there was no comforting her in that state. After the transformation was complete, Belial embraced the freshly Fallen Angel. He stayed with Calixte for 3 days. The first day he taught her of how God betrayed her by casting her out of Heaven. The second day he taught her that humans deserved deceit death and torture. And the third day he taught her that she could punish those who got in her way. By the end of the third day Belial disappeared and never returned. The only person to even embrace her was Belial and he left her all alone. She never wanted to love again.
Relations-
Sexuality- pansexual
Status- single pringle
Ex-Lovers- none

message 7: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Accepted! :)

message 8: by Hinoko (last edited Nov 02, 2014 02:16PM) (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments [UC]
Basics
Name - Moloch
Gender - Male
Age- ???
Appearance Age- 25
Species - fallen angel

Appearance
Look -

Hair-

Eyes-

Wings-

Height- 6'2
Build- thin but muscular
Style-

Face Claim- Ukyo

Personal
Personality- moloch is an evil creature. He desires nothing more that blood and sex. He haas never loved anyone other than himself. Most of his past lovers are dead after one night in bed with him.
Likes-
✓blood
✓sex
✓himself
Dislikes-
✗ Angels
✗ humans
✗ being told what to do
Powers-
✓ Can make other feel fear despair and depression
✓ teleport
✓ can levitate objects and other people
Weaknesses-
✗ Michael
✗ divine lightning
✗ a pretty face
History- Moloch was the fallen angel who declared war on mankind. Moloch made a vicious attack on the Archangel Michael in the final battle but was burnt to death in divine lightning. After his hideous rebirth, he came upon all he saw in great wrath and slew them for pleasure.
Relations-
Sexuality- mostly homosexual but will play with women every now and then
Status- single pringle
Ex-Lovers- too many to count
Hobbies-
» kill
» torture
» sex

message 9: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Accepted!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) wrote: " "I Spoke to God Today And She said She's Ashamed. "

Basics
Name - Azriel

what have I become, and what have I done.
Name meaning: God's Death Hand
Gender - Male
I spoke to the Devi..."

Approved