Dollanganger Boxed Set: Flowers in the Attic / If There Be Thorns / Petals on the Wind / Seeds of Yesterday / Garden of Shadows(Dollanganger, prequel-4 Dollanganger Boxed Set discussion

Read the dollanganger series plz

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shanna Long These books are amazing I couldn't put them down cause they are so good and there is something about them that makes the book even better and the best off they are making the into movies. I keep reading them over and over I just can't put the books down I love them so much especially the guy who played Christopher in the movies he's so cute I would love to have him as a brother wow that sounds so weird but I promise you guys need to check out the series if I was you guy trust me I'm a doctor lol I'm kidding but seriously go check them out I promise you won't forget it

Muskan Kaur Yes these books are really good I read then like, a lot of times.

Shanna Long Muskan wrote: "Yes these books are really good I read then like, a lot of times."
I know right they are so awesome there is so much detail in the books and they make then into movies which so freaking awesome

Muskan Kaur Shanna wrote: "Muskan wrote: "Yes these books are really good I read then like, a lot of times."
I know right they are so awesome there is so much detail in the books and they make then into movies which so freak..."

But I like the books better than movies. I am not saying movies are bad but I just think books are awesome

Shanna Long Muskan wrote: "Shanna wrote: "Muskan wrote: "Yes these books are really good I read then like, a lot of times."
I know right they are so awesome there is so much detail in the books and they make then into movies..."
I like them both lol so which is your favorite book

Muskan Kaur Petals on the wind is my favorite