Perѕeuѕ Jackѕσn: Tartaruѕ'ѕ Nightmare, Leader of All Demigods discussion

70 views
Emotions > Ranting (Beware)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,890 (1890 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Need to rant? Need to vent? Need to ramble about pointless stuff?

Go ahead.

No one will judge you here.

Just let off steam or scream or whatever you want. Whatever floats your boat.

(If you must swear, put it in spoilers please or [beep] it out!)


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

*kills a stuffed animal and throws it in a blender* I'M SO FREAKING MAD IT'S NOT EVEN...UGHHHHH.

PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS. I HATE PEOPLE. PEOPLE ARE STUPID A HOLES WHO NEED TO LEARN RESPECT AND NOT TO BE STUPID


message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Ahh.. nice thread Mei.


message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Why, thank you ^-^


message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

*Blows up Honduras*


message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

*Kills a banana*


message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

*Throws pudding*


message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

*Slaps a zebra*


message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

*Sets fire to the rain*


message 10: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 194 comments Hmmmmm not sure if this should go here or that sad spot.. decisions decisions. Damn Im so indecisive. OH hey Meiyu! (please tell me I didn't butcher your name) Anywayyyyy... I think... I'll post this here and yep.


message 11: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 194 comments If you were in my head you wouldn't ever leave. These rampant thoughts won't let anyone escape. They're scattered all over the ground, the sky, the in between. It's a trap. I'm stuck in a never-ending maze. These walls are all the same. Nothing ever does change. Day in, day out, all night long. Makes you go just a bit insane. I can't explain and when I do, no one gets it or has a clue. It's like I'm stuck up in my head. Lost all alone while I'm really just sitting on my bed. Walls all around me, closing in. My focus is shot. How I wish it were not. It's on the other side I just can't reach. There is no cure to this madness. It simply comes and goes. There's no telling when the walls will let me in. Let me in so I can stop the rush and focus on what I need to get done. By now this is probably just a lot of nonsense rambling but all of this is true. I wish I could explain it so I'd know what I should do.


message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

*boys fall out*

*rejects the all-americans*

*is motionless in white*

*imagines dragons*

*hollywood is undead*

*brings me the horizon*

*flies the leaf*

okay i'm done...

BUT SERIOSULY I AM SO [beeping] MAD THOSE FREAKING JERKS


message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Caitlyn ⚡I'd Rather Die than Believe a Lie⚡ wrote: "Hmmmmm not sure if this should go here or that sad spot.. decisions decisions. Damn Im so indecisive. OH hey Meiyu! (please tell me I didn't butcher your name) Anywayyyyy... I think... I'll post th..."

Hi Caitlyn! Nah, you spelled it right :)


message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Caitlyn ⚡I'd Rather Die than Believe a Lie⚡ wrote: "If you were in my head you wouldn't ever leave. These rampant thoughts won't let anyone escape. They're scattered all over the ground, the sky, the in between. It's a trap. I'm stuck in a never-end..."

That is deep o____o


message 15: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 194 comments ♫ Dι∂ ιт нυят ѕσ мυcн уσυ тнσυgнт ιт ωαѕ тнє єη∂? ♫ wrote: "Caitlyn ⚡I'd Rather Die than Believe a Lie⚡ wrote: "Hmmmmm not sure if this should go here or that sad spot.. decisions decisions. Damn Im so indecisive. OH hey Meiyu! (please tell me I didn't butc..."

Alrighttt good!


message 16: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 194 comments ♫ Dι∂ ιт нυят ѕσ мυcн уσυ тнσυgнт ιт ωαѕ тнє єη∂? ♫ wrote: "Caitlyn ⚡I'd Rather Die than Believe a Lie⚡ wrote: "If you were in my head you wouldn't ever leave. These rampant thoughts won't let anyone escape. They're scattered all over the ground, the sky, t..."

First I get it's beautiful, then it's deep. No. It's insane. Its crazy. It's me. Every. Second. Of. The.Day.


message 17: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) i dont want wish for dinner. i just want nutella. but my mom would get so mad if i said that


message 18: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 194 comments Crystal wrote: "i dont want wish for dinner. i just want nutella. but my mom would get so mad if i said that"

What is wish?


message 19: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) whoops that was supposed to be fish


message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Fish....-__-


message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm a vegetarian so whoo :3


message 22: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) being a vegetarian didnt work for me.

oh, and im forcing myself to do homework


message 23: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 194 comments EWWWW FISH!!! I will not eat anything that comes from the sea/ocean/lake/river/pond/bay!


message 24: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 194 comments But..But I don't want to eat!.... :(


message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

XD


Ƭнєяє ιѕ ησ gяєαтєя ѕσяяσω тнαη тσ яєcαƖƖ тнє мιѕєяу ιη тιмє ωє ωєяє нαρρу. (Percy) | 12839 comments Mod
Sabine wrote: "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO."

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES


message 28: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) I DONT WANNA DO MY HOMEWORK AHHHHHHHHHHHHH


message 29: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) BUDDY!


message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Why do I ruin everything...? I'm a horrible person...


message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

you don't know that.


message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

U r not a horrible person.....octavian is"


message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

No..


message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm a horrible person and i don't deserve to walk on this stupid earth.

(view spoiler)


message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Thats stupid.... Trust me! The only person who shouldnt be walking on this earth is Octavian and hank the gods he's not....mso no worries!


message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Her cuts are deep. She uses knives and they bled and my mom had to put a freaking gauze on it and yeah.

yet I still don't feel any pity for her.


message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 01, 2014 06:44PM) (new)

Yes because I'm the exact same way. My friend cuts and I honestly am trying to help her and be understanding and stuff, but she's been such a biatch lately that its getting really hard. She ALWAYS tries to one up me and our other friends, and she thinks she's anorexic when she totally isn't, and no matter how many times I tell her she's perfect she doesn't believe me just ugh. And I don't even know why she's depressed. Like WTF, you have a good life. And I tried talking to her about it and told her she wasn't taking it seriously and she blew at me. I just. gahh. SO NO MEIYU I STILL THINK YOU'RE AMAZING AND AWESOME AND PREFECT!


message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Belle✌️carry on my wayward son✌️ wrote: "Yes because I'm the exact same way. My friend cuts and I honestly am trying to help her and be understanding and stuff, but she's been such a biatch lately that its getting really hard. She ALWAYS ..."

Meh >.>

People are so annoying sometimes.

Nooooooooooooooooooo...........<.<


message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

♫ Wнαт ∂σєѕη'т кιℓℓ уσυ мαкєѕ уσυ ωιѕн уσυ ωєяє ∂єα∂ ♫ wrote: "Belle✌️carry on my wayward son✌️ wrote: "Yes because I'm the exact same way. My friend cuts and I honestly am trying to help her and be understanding and stuff, but she's been such a biatch lately ..."

Yes. I cant agree more. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS


message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Nooo


message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Did I mention she's 12


message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

A 12 year old cuts because of me.


message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

And yeah I just yelled at her to go away because shes throwing stuff at me and yeah she's probably going to cut now

whoops. fuck it i don't even freaking care anymore..


« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38
back to top

147825

Perѕeuѕ Jackѕσn: Tartaruѕ'ѕ Nightmare, Leader...

unread topics | mark unread