High School {Role Play} discussion

Housing > Cody's house

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) ...

message 2: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments Cody drove up his drive way and parked his car. "My mum's home," he told her. He ot out of the car and once she got out took his keys out and unlocked the door.

message 3: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Mia followed him to the door. "This is a nice house."

message 4: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments "Its not much but it's enough for all of us," he said with a smile. He held her hand led her to his room and closed the door. "Make yourself at home," he smiled

message 5: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) She looked around his room. "So did you or your mom decorate your room because its amazing."

message 6: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments "Mum mostly as a birthday present," he said with a smile. He picked up the christmas snow globe he had got as a present when he was a kid and shook it with a smile seeing the fake snow fall on the cottage.

message 7: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "I like your mom already." She told him smiling as she watched him shake the snowglobe

message 8: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments He slightly chuckled and handed her the snow globe. "Yeah she's cool."

message 9: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Mia took the snow globe and shakes it, closer now seeing the snow fall. "So what do you do in here or in the house when youre home alone?"

message 10: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments "Sleep or i just watch a film or i play video games," he told her. "You can keep that by the way," he added pointing at the snow globe. He sat on the bed with a slight yawn

message 11: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "No its ok you can keep it." She replied. she wasnt going to let him give it to her so she set where he had gotten it from

message 12: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments "I want you to keep it. It can be a memory of our first date," he smiled.

message 13: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "If you insist" she said picking it up again

message 14: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments He held her hand and pulled her on the bed to sit with him after she picked up the snow globe

message 15: by Crystal (last edited Oct 26, 2014 03:43PM) (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Mia sat down on the bed next to him. "Do you wanna hear my bunny story?"

message 16: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments Cody smiled. "Sure," he said and put his arm around her. She was so adorable sometimes he couldn't help smiling.

((This app is pissing me off it wont even notify me!))

message 17: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) ((ive had it stop working before))

"I was about 10 at the time and I decided i wanted a bunny. My parents werent very thrilled with the idea but they took me to the pet store anyway. All the bunnies were really cute but I didnt see one that stood out to me because i wanted all of them so we went home. About a week later im outside playing and I decide to try to get the bunny running through my yard. Bad mistake. I chased it into the woods and ended getting cuts along the way. I shouldve just bought a bunny from the store. I came home and told my mom and she told me how crazy i was while she cleaned me up. I didnt get a bunny till a year ago after that." She said

message 18: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments He smiled. "That's cute Mia," he said. As his arm was around her and slightly played with her hair. "If you like we can go to the pet store tomorrow and check out the bunnies?" He suggested.

message 19: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "My parents would never allow me to have two bunnies," She said grinning

message 20: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments "Well if someone else buys it for you, you cant say no. And plus what's the worse they could do to a cute little bunny?"

message 21: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Give it back to the store. Put it down. I don't think I would be able to take care of two bunnies." She admitted

message 22: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments "Then we'll buy one and keep it at my place. I have sisters you know they wouldn't mind a bunny," he said.

message 23: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Cody, I'm not gonna let you buy the bunny." She said. He was generous and nice but sometimes you had to put a limit on the gifts

message 24: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments Cody pouted teasing her. "Why not?" He asked. He then chuckled. "What ever you say,"

message 25: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Thanks for the offer though," she said relieved he wasn't going to buy her a bunny

message 26: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments He smiled. "No problem." He started to play with her hair and slightly tickled her with the ends of her hair. "are you going to school tomorrow?" He asked her

message 27: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Yep," she answered while trying to hold back giggles. "What about you?"

message 28: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments "Yeah i am but since your going im coming for sure!" He said. "Aren't you ticklish?" He asked out of curiosity

message 29: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Maybe," She said grinning

message 30: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments He chuckled and kissed her cheek. He held her hand and rest his head against her shoulder. "I want to know more about Mia."i told her. "Hows your family like? What you like to eat anything really,"

message 31: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Well, I've lived here all my life and I played soccer since I was little. I have no musical talent. I like sushi. And Chinese food. And I wanna go watch a European soccer game one day." She told him. "Your turn."

message 32: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments "I've been leaving here for a while too. But i dont know if ill be here for ever. Mum and dad's always arguing, and leaving me and my siblings in between. This is our second home by the way. Also they always expect me to look my best and be my best and work all the time. Life is just so stressful and i think i need people like you in my life," he said with a slight smile. He turned his head and looked at her then he was going to kiss her again but there was a knock on his door

message 33: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Thats tough," She replied. About two seconds after she said it someone knocked

message 34: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments Before Cody could say come in the door opened anyway. Cody's hand was on Mia's and he didnt think about moving it. His mother entered the room. "Cody we're going back to your-hello!" She smiled enthusiastic an hugged the girl.

message 35: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Hi," Mia replied, hugging the woman that was probably Codys mom back

message 36: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments "Wow Cody you never introduced me to your girlfriend!" She said. "Mum..." Cody said muttered. "What? Oh my god you are beautiful! Are you hungry? Would you like something to drink?" She asked her

message 37: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Mia blushed. "I'm fine but thanks for the offer."

message 38: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments Cody was glaring at her. "Oh right i'll leave you two alone," she said. "Oh i didnt ask your name!"

message 39: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "It's Mia," She told Cody's mom

message 40: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments "Nice to meet you- all right Cody!" She yelled after that getting angry at his glaring. She got out of the room and Cody chuckled. "Thats my mum..." He said.

message 41: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "She's nice. My parents might have done something similar"

message 42: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments Cody smiled. "My mums a little nuts though," he said.

message 43: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "I think everyone has a parent like that," She replied smiling

message 44: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments Cody slightly chuckled. "Your right." He slid his hand into hers, her hand small and beautiful in his.

message 45: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "So..." She started, but her voice trailed off. She couldnt think of anything to talk about

message 46: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments "Before you were going to bite my head off and now you dont mind me holding your hand and kissing you. Why?"

message 47: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Mia shrugged. "To be honest I dont know. Different situation around different people maybe. Maybe I was just judging to fast."

message 48: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments Cody smiled and looked her way. "Maybe," he said. He sighed lay on his bed. "Wanna do anything?" He asked staring up at the ceiling

message 49: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) She shrugged. "Not really."

message 50: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments "Why not?" He asked. Was he boring her? Did he do something wrong?

« previous 1