dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments :3

message 2: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments K. Well it's really easy

message 3: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Nice to meet you. I'm Louise 15 from Sweden

message 4: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Um I have some story lines if you would like to see

message 5: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments 1. A new girl starts at a school. She plays out as a shy person but she isn't really shy. She just has bit secret that she can't tell anyone. Her first day when she put her feets inside the school all the boys falls for her and she fast got popular. But inseted of using the popularity she try to get away from it. One boy notice that she is hiding something. He is trying to find out what it is. He decided to become her friend but falls for her. She is falling for him aswell...

2. The monsters is all around. They look like normal and act like normal. But the humans don't see. A girl notice one day when a guy do something that humans don't do. She wants to find out more and follow him when he don't see...
And we can do an twist that the girl have some kind of power that she never knew about until she find out some how

3. A homeless girl steals food from a store. A guy (that has everything she don't) sees her and walks after her. He try to help her. But she is mean to him. Only because she don't trust him

4. An medieval RP. A princess gets kidnapped by a pirate (the captin) the pirate is mean to the princess and do whatever he likes. But as time went he started to get real feelings for her. He become nicer and nicer. But he don't want to let her go. He don't know what she would do. Instead he starts to become nice to her. But not in front of his men's.

6. A girl from England moves to USA. She has an British accent. Some people in her new school think she sounds a bit wired. She feel not welcome because she talks different. A boy is trying to show her that she shouldn't feel like she dose. They became best friends but the boy really likes her but are to scared to tell her. The girl had fall for another guy. Will he be able to tell her how he really feel?

message 6: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Cool then we do that one

message 7: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments (Just so you know. I like making characters. You can go on however you want. But here is my character

Name: Anna-Bell
Appearnce: http://armstreet.com/catalogue/full/m...
http://armstreet.com/images/catalogue... )

Anna-Bell was sitting in the throne room. She was really bored. But it wasn't much she could do about it. She looked out through the closest window for a while before she got up and walked to her room to read a book or something

message 8: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments (Cool)

message 9: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments When she got to her room she picked up an book and started to read it

message 10: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments She read the book. She smiled some. Really enjoying the book

message 11: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments Anna-Bell looked up before she looked down into her book again

message 12: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments .

message 13: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments She stopped reading and looked at herself in the mirror

message 14: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments She turned around and looked at him

message 15: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments She walked away as far away from him as she could get

message 16: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments She tried to get away from him

message 17: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments She tried to shrugged away from his grip

message 18: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments "What do you think you are doing?" She asked him

message 19: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments "Let me go." She ordered him

message 20: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments "tie me up." she ordered

message 21: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments "take me home." she ordered

message 22: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments "What is it you want?" She asked

message 23: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments "So what's with that?" She asked

message 24: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 6214 comments .