Read with Pride Northwest discussion

GRNW Meet-Up 2015 > GRNW 2015 Information - Registration is now open!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ttg (last edited Jul 16, 2015 03:54PM) (new)

ttg | 571 comments Mod
Save the Date for GRNW 2015 - September 26, 2015 in Seattle!

GRNW 2015 Registration is now OPEN!. Register at: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/even...

2015 GRNW Venue! The main conference proceedings for GRNW 2015 will once again be at the Seattle Central Library in their Microsoft Auditorium! The conference book fest will also be held again across the street at the Hotel Monaco!

GRNW 2015 Registration

Early-Bird Rate: $17.50 (Registration opens July 15 and early-bird sales through August 31, 2015.)

Regular Rate: $25:00 (Sept. 1 through 9am on Sept. 25 and then at the door.)

Registration will be capped at 275.

Register: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/even...

GRNW 2015 SCHEDULE

Friday, September 25

5:00pm - 9pm: Informal meet-up and activities. (Venue TBD)

Saturday, September 26

Gay Romance Northwest Meet-Up
(Seattle Central Public Library, 1000 4th Ave.)

Conference Programming: 10am-4pm (Microsoft Auditorium and 4th Floor Conference Rooms)

Free books and special giveaways will be awarded throughout the conference.

POST-CONFERENCE EVENTS
(All free to attend!)

Gay Romance Northwest Meet-Up "Book Fair"
(Hotel Monaco, 1101 4th Ave.)

Book Fair and Author Meet & Greet: 4pm-6pm, Paris Ballroom

Select titles will be available for sale during the Book Fair.

*Bus leaving for Neighbors at 5:30pm and 6:10pm

Banned Books in Drag - Hosted by the Seattle Public Library
(Neighbors, 1509 Broadway, Capitol Hill)

Banned Books in Drag: 7pm - 9pm

A multi-performer drag performance and celebration, hosted by the Seattle Public Library, and all highlighting the wonder of banned books!

After Party: 9pm - 12am
(Location TBD)

A low-key and informal "after-after party" following the Banned Books in Drag event.

2015 Panel Submissions

Panel Submissions for 2015 are now closed. For the first year, we are accepting submissions for the conference program. Submissions were due December 14, 2014.

2015 Attendee Authors

Attending Authors slots are limited to 60. We have a few slots left. Please message me if you wish to apply to be a GRNW Featured Author. (You must be a published author of LGBTQIA romance to apply.)

More information to come!

message 2: by ttg (new)

ttg | 571 comments Mod
Watch this space for more info about GRNW 2015!

message 3: by Jordan (new)

Jordan Lombard (jslombard) I'm hoping to be able to attend this year!

message 4: by ttg (new)

ttg | 571 comments Mod
Jordan wrote: "I'm hoping to be able to attend this year!"

That would be awesome, Jordan!

message 5: by Kathleen (last edited May 21, 2015 01:42PM) (new)

Kathleen (klcharles) | 2 comments It's spring! When will readers be able to buy passes, and when will we know the location? :)

message 6: by ttg (new)

ttg | 571 comments Mod
Kathleen wrote: "It's spring! When will readers be able to buy passes, and when will we know the location? :)"

Hello! We will be opening up registration in June and the location will be back at the Seattle Public Library in downtown Seattle. Thank you for asking! :D

message 7: by Beth (new)

Beth (carolbeth) | 13 comments Is there a specific date for registration opening? I need to be sure I have the money at the right time.

message 8: by Jordan (new)

Jordan Lombard (jslombard) Beth wrote: "Is there a specific date for registration opening? I need to be sure I have the money at the right time."

Me too! I'm also moving this year, so that will eat up a lot of my funds. :-(

message 9: by ttg (new)

ttg | 571 comments Mod
Sorry for the delay, all, but we are psyched that you're excited. (We are too1) We'll be opening up registration by the end of this month.

Price-wise, it will be the same as last year, so $17.50 for the early bird rate (and later $25 after that rate ends. Our plans is to hold the early-bird rate through late August.)

I wouldn't worry too much if you need to save and plan ahead. If we sell out or get close to selling out, we expect that to happen end of the summer or in September. There's definitely time to buy a ticket at the cheaper rate, and if it's looking like we're selling out sooner, we'll send a message out ahead of time so people know. :-)

message 10: by ttg (new)

ttg | 571 comments Mod
Hey, gang! Just to let you know--we'll be opening up registration on July 15. :-) Thanks for your patience!

message 11: by Jordan (new)

Jordan Lombard (jslombard) ttg wrote: "Hey, gang! Just to let you know--we'll be opening up registration on July 15. :-) Thanks for your patience!"

Woot!

I'm still hoping to attend, even though I'm moving and have a ton of other things going on.

message 12: by Mtsnow13 (new)

Mtsnow13 | 8 comments ttg wrote: "Hey, gang! Just to let you know--we'll be opening up registration on July 15. :-) Thanks for your patience!"

Hey there ttg! I'm having trouble finding the registration link?

message 13: by ttg (new)

ttg | 571 comments Mod
Mtsnow13 wrote: "ttg wrote: "Hey, gang! Just to let you know--we'll be opening up registration on July 15. :-) Thanks for your patience!"

Hey there ttg! I'm having trouble finding the registration link?"

No worries. It's here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/even...

We've just been updating some pages before announcing, but you can register now. :-)

message 14: by Mtsnow13 (new)

Mtsnow13 | 8 comments I found it in my email..lol. Thank you!

message 15: by Jules (new)

Jules Lovestoread | 17 comments Registered!!! :-D

message 16: by Celest (new)

Celest | 1 comments I just bought my ticket! This is my first time at any kind of reader/author event. I can't wait for September to get here.

message 17: by Paul (new)

Paul | 30 comments Got my ticket purchased!! Thanks again Tracy, you did an amazing job last year and I'm very excited to be there again this year!! :)