The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Author's Corner > Free Noir Anthony Award Best Short Story nominee

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Craig (last edited Oct 26, 2014 07:10PM) (new)

Craig Buck (craig_faustus_buck) I hope it's appropriate to post this here, but my publisher is giving away my noir short story "Dead End" this week, nominated for an Anthony Award and starring a defrocked homicide dick who now lives out of his car and parks cars for a living.

If you're going to Bouchercon, I urge you to read all nominees. "Dead End" is as good a place as any to start. Please review (more reviews on Amazon).

Craig Faustus Buck
Author of Go Down Hard (Brash Books, May 5, 2015)

message 2: by Kevintipple (new)

Kevintipple | 6 comments Just read it via your publisher and enjoyed it quite a lot. Will be doing the review thing on my blog and elsewhere soon.

message 3: by Craig (new)

Craig Buck (craig_faustus_buck) Thanks, Kevin. I appreciate it.

message 4: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (brandiec) | 117 comments It's not showing as free on the Amazon link.

message 5: by Craig (new)

Craig Buck (craig_faustus_buck) Deborah, you need to go to the publisher's store at http://tinyurl.com/DeadEnd-CFBuck to get it for free.

Sandy *The world could end while I was reading and I would never notice* (sandyj21) | 3970 comments Hi Craig, I clicked on your link, but it still goes to Amazon with a fee for the book. 8:D (just thought you would like to know)

message 7: by Craig (new)

Craig Buck (craig_faustus_buck) Sandra (and everyone else), I am SO sorry. I posted the wrong URL. Try this: http://tinyurl.com/CFBdead

Sandy *The world could end while I was reading and I would never notice* (sandyj21) | 3970 comments Thanks Craig - have just tried to download it, but Untreed will not allow subscribers in NZ! Read your excerpt on the site though, and it looks good!

message 9: by Craig (new)

Craig Buck (craig_faustus_buck) Sandra, send me your email addy to craig@craigfaustusbuck.com and I'll send you a PDF