#72HourReadathon discussion

Read-a-thon #1 > Day 2 update

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (itsjustmesamantha) You can use this to update everyone on your progress for day 2.
You should include how many pages/books you have read so far!

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Come join us in reading sprints! It's on my twitter right now @readbyanna

message 3: by Yaëlle (new)

Yaëlle (livelovereadx) Today I read 105 pages. That's absolutely more than I expected!

message 4: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) I'm way behind on my reading today...I think only about one page has been read. But I will get more done before the night is over! :D

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (itsjustmesamantha) I didn't do as well as I did yesterday, unfortunately!
I only managed 83 pages of Uglies, but for some reason it put me in a bit of a slump. So I had to pick up the next book I was planning to read which is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and so far I've read 75 pages of that!
So in total I read 158 pages today! Hopefully tomorrow is better!

message 6: by Jo (new)

Jo Lisa (jolisa) | 12 comments I just finished The Shining.. That was 219 pages so far for today.. I am going to give it a rest and start my next book.. I hope to put in a few more before this day ends!

message 7: by Jo (new)

Jo Lisa (jolisa) | 12 comments I just finished The Shining.. That was 219 pages so far for today.. I am going to give it a rest and start my next book.. I hope to put in a few more before this day ends!

message 8: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) Unfortunately I wasn't able to read nearly as much as I would have liked. Only 39 pages today guys. Work really sucks away my reading time. Hope tomorrow is better!

message 9: by Christine (new)

Christine | 8 comments Due to my orchestra concert tonight, I only got a little bit of reading done. I hope to finish The Story of Zahra tonight or by early tomorrow!

message 10: by Jo (new)

Jo Lisa (jolisa) | 12 comments I read 219 pages of The Shining.. Finishing my Halloween read for this year! I just finished 42 additional pages of We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves.. Total for Day 2: 261 pages.

message 11: by Kaojoua (new)

Kaojoua (juniebooks) I read a lot more of Blood of Olympus, and it is great so far. But I'm done reading for the night and hope to finish it tomorrow and start a new book. >.<

message 12: by Aileen (new)

Aileen I finished The Extraordinary Education of Nicholas Benedict today! That means I read 240 pages of it. I also started Isla and the Happily Ever After and will, hopefully, be reading more in the last 3 hours of my day.

message 13: by Asmos (new)

Asmos | 4 comments I read 181 pages the second day. That's not bad considering it's not even the weekend [and I have to work, of course...].