#72HourReadathon discussion

Read-a-thon #1 > Day 1 Update

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (itsjustmesamantha) You can use this to update everyone on your progress for day 1.
You should include how many pages/books you have read so far!

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) I've read 53 pages in Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor, but I can't get into it. I might set it down when I get home and pick up a different book.

message 3: by Yaëlle (new)

Yaëlle (livelovereadx) I read 55 pages in Mockingjay so far, all during school. I hope I will be able to read some more tonight, but now I'm editing a video that takes a lot of time ;)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm reading Ocean at the End of the Lane. I started a bit last week but this morning I got to page 47. It's only 178 pages though, I think I can do it!

message 5: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) I've read 52 pages in Blood of Olympus today. Hoping to get a lot more of it done during down time at work and tonight when I get home.

message 6: by Asmos (new)

Asmos | 4 comments I read the last 134 pages of Partials and now I have to wait 3 more days until I can read the second book *OMG*
In the meantime I will read the second book in the Gentleman Bastard series by Scott Lynch. 950 pages, that shouldn't take me too long...

message 7: by Yaëlle (new)

Yaëlle (livelovereadx) I read 74 pages in total today :). Tomorrow at school I have 2 periods in which I can read, so I hope to get some more reading done!

message 8: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (itsjustmesamantha) Well done guys, you're all doing really well!
Today I finished Crown of Midnight so that was the last 106 pages. Then I read 129 pages of Uglies. So in total I've read 235 pages today! Woo!

message 9: by Kaojoua (new)

Kaojoua (juniebooks) I don't know how many pages I read today in Blood of Olympus since I'm usually pretty bad with keeping track, but I made some progress. I'm going to spend more of tonight reading it. :)

message 10: by Christine (last edited Oct 27, 2014 08:28PM) (new)

Christine | 8 comments I finished The Sweetest Dark (211 pages!) today and it was... really something. I'm hoping to read and finish The Story of Zahra tomorrow!

message 11: by Jo (new)

Jo Lisa (jolisa) | 12 comments I was able to read 140 pages of The Shining today. I was away from home for most of the day, so tomorrow I should be able to accomplish quite a bit more than that! I love seeing what everyone else is getting accomplished! Happy Reading!!

message 12: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) Unfortunately I have to force myself to go to bed now. I did read 159 pages of Blood of Olympus today though. :)

message 13: by Lance (new)

Lance 200 pages into Cinder here

message 14: by Aileen (new)

Aileen I managed to finish 170 pages of The Extraordinary Education of Nicholas Benedict today and am now halfway through.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Read the Storied Life of A.J Fickry and some poems!

message 16: by Ana (new)

Ana Karen | 1 comments Insurgent im on page 325:) i read like 48 pages today ill read more hopefully during the day

message 17: by Kristian (new)

Kristian (anerdwithcaffeine) | 4 comments On Day 1 I read the last 60 or so pages of Between the Spark and the Burn and finally finished that book and then I started Cinder and read the first 20 pages of it. So I read about 80 pages yesterday. Yay me!

message 18: by Ivy (new)

Ivy (ivmcan) | 4 comments Mod
I only read about twenty pages yesterday...I know. Fail. But in my defense, my brother's baby decided it wanted to be born so I had to drive to the next state to meet him.