Bloodlines (Infected, #2) Bloodlines discussion

BR 27th October 2014 Sofia, Rosa, Otila, RA, Desinka.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 138 (138 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Sofia We are back girls, the time has come.

* A Reader Obsessed * Awesome Sofia - thanks for creating the link/chat :)

Desinka Hey girls, I'm joining a bit later in the buddy read:) I'm very excited about this read with you:) Do you have an agreement how fast we go in with the read?

* A Reader Obsessed * I would say I'm flexible… but Rosa might take it the wrong way :)

Sofia None that I know of Desi we usually read at our own pace which is not that slow, we have to admit :D

Sofia R * A Reader Obsessed * wrote: "Awesome Sofia - thanks for creating the link/chat :)"

Hey RA, hope you do not get Sterek withdrawal symptoms :P

Desinka LOL, I know you're fast! I might lag behind a bit as it'll be a busy week for me but I don't mind spoilers :)

* A Reader Obsessed * Sofia wrote: "R * A Reader Obsessed * wrote: "Awesome Sofia - thanks for creating the link/chat :)"

Hey RA, hope you do not get Sterek withdrawal symptoms :P"

IKR? I remember during the last time Rosa saying she had to stop and get her Sterek fix and I was like "what?". Now there's myself and Otila who are just as addicted.

Sofia R * A Reader Obsessed * wrote: "I would say I'm flexible… but Rosa might take it the wrong way :)"

* A Reader Obsessed * Yeeeaah… that's so not me. It looks like she's leaning on her back leg for support.

Sofia Muscle toning whilst reading :)

Otila We may have to sneak in some light and fluffy Stereks just to balance out what I'm sure will be an angsty read.

That's all it is. Just for balance, it's not like I can't stop or anything.

Sofia Oh I thought this was gonna be sneaked in somehow or another Otila :D

* A Reader Obsessed * Otila wrote: "We may have to sneak in some light and fluffy Stereks just to balance out what I'm sure will be an angsty read.

That's all it is. Just for balance, it's not like I can't stop or anything."

Of course we can stop anytime we want to...

* A Reader Obsessed * Sofia wrote: "Oh I thought this was gonna be sneaked in somehow or another Otila :D"

Oh good one Sofia :)

Rosa, really Okay, that picture, Sophia? Seriously painful. What the fuck? Who bends like that?

Anyway, yes, some Sterek breaks could be necessary cause I've heard this one is ANGST PERSONIFIED. I should go pick some out right now....

Sofia Ok guys pick all the cushions (sterek fanfic) that you're gonna need and let's get this show on the road :D

Darling Rosa - that is certainly not me in the picture, my mind does those kind of arcrobatics, my body doesn't :P

Rosa, really Dude, I did not think that was you--that pic is too disturbing to be you! I keep staring at it. Honestly, I'm wondering what positions she can get into while having sex. No, that thought is disturbing as well. Girl sex, ew!

Sofia You have to admit that even if she was a guy, you would still be twisting your neck trying to follow. I think he might have some structural problems though to get into that postion, don't you think?

Rosa, really Joint issues, definitely.

I'm at 6% and Matt's back! Yaaaaay!

* A Reader Obsessed * I"m right there with you and apparently he's grown up into a fine fetching man!

Rosa, really I'm going to ignore the beard though. Yuck. How much time has passed, was it mentioned?

* A Reader Obsessed * No I don't think sooo. I'm thinking 10 mos. I could swear Matt said in the first book he was sober 8 mos and now he says he's been sober 18 mos…that's a lot of time that's gone by. I'm already sad about Paris.

Rosa, really No shit. The Paris thing is not going to go well. :(

* A Reader Obsessed * I'm really happy tho that he (view spoiler)

Rosa, really Yeah, that's well sweet.

Otila That is sweet. I'm glad Matt is back too. I like him and his beard. As long as it's nearly trimmed I usually like a man with a beard (or stubble).

Rosa, really Yay for stubble!

Sofia at 13% - I almost forgot about Matt, but it all came back. P is doing the vanishing act - sad.

GORP is back as well :)

* A Reader Obsessed * The dry washing comment is there again too. Love how Roan tries so hard not to be the perceived "gay" stereotype.

Sofia you mean the rubbing eyes RA?

* A Reader Obsessed * Yeah like rubbing his face but the author just uses that weird phrase.

Sofia at least we are still in the upper part of the body :P

* A Reader Obsessed * Ha ha. This is not that kind of book. *sighs resignedly*

Sofia it's not as if we are in short supply :D

* A Reader Obsessed * So true. Apparently I take it when I can :)

Sofia good philosophy - I like you :D

Rosa, really I noticed drywashing several times, but where was GORP?

Sofia when they go to the office there is a guy with gorp

Rosa, really Oh, okay, I found it. Kindle search is my friend. Apparently it's mentioned 5 times in this book.

Sofia Gorp is friendly :P

Otila I missed the gorp too. I had to go back and search for it.

Rosa, really Apparently the dry washing only happens twice. Sad now. :(

Sofia we know you love your MC's to be clean Ro :( - maybe we will find wet washing :)

* A Reader Obsessed * I'm pretty sure I'm quite behind you guys but I just read the word guano and it made me snicker.

* A Reader Obsessed * I don't know what that says about us and our inside "jokes" if you could call it that.

Sofia 15% According to Roan - real men have hair on their chest :P

Sofia it does say a lot, doesn't it RA - my mind went places :D

* A Reader Obsessed * Sofia wrote: "15% According to Roan - real men have hair on their chest :P"

Yeah he's not into bears but doesn't like the mannequin look. And he's nobody's leather daddy

Sofia Could you imagine Roan like this ?

« previous 1 3