Wɨnǥs {Angels&Demons} discussion

Moderators' Place > Mod Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 220 (220 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So, what can I do to help set this group up?

message 2: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Idek xD
Hm. So we have our plot, right? Demons/Angels seeing if they should get along.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. So, what is the city going to be like architecturally and whatnot? Perhaps we need to come up with some claimable characters and the info on them?

message 4: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt)
Something like this? Oh, we can make the Mayor. A human that's completely neutral. And humans are playable, and all know about the demons/angels

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay!

Should there be claimable archangels like, say, Michael and some of those more well-known or should we have them all be entirely original?

message 6: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Wait, should we have them claimable or maybe just have the higher angels (like Michael) just be over seeing it? Like, it was their idea so they're not in the town.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. So they could just be mentioned but not actually there. We could always have the announcements that more affect angels be from an archangel and those more affecting the demons be from some known demons?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I could track down a list of known demons?

Also, should there be multiple factions within the angels and demons and humans?

message 10: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "The known archangels, listed from highest to lowest.
Michael, Raphael, and Gabriel
riel, Sariel, Raguel, and Remiel.
Zadkiel, Jophiel, Haniel and Chamuel."

So, Michael Raphael and Gabriel aren't playable (only mentionable by mods for announcements) .

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. But everyone else we need to create a profile for and make claimable?

message 12: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) I made a profile for Ramiel in another group and she's the best and totally mine xD

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. I'd have to do research on the rest of them. I have to do research on the demons as well. . . .

message 14: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) We can just make Michael, Raphael, and Gabriel. And with bare minimum, and then people can claim and create the others on their own.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. And I suppose figure out which our most important demons are too then.

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 26, 2014 01:04PM) (new)

I suppose Azazel, Belial, Asmodai, Samael, and Lucifer/Satan would need to be included or no?

message 17: by KT (last edited Oct 26, 2014 01:09PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) I think just Lucifer, Beelzebub, and Lilith for the premade demons. They're the most well known.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay

message 19: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

=)

message 21: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) So now types of demons. The ones I can think of are-
-Incubus/Succubus
-Imp
-Hellhound (Basically werewolf)
-Vampire (?)
Um.....

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Dire Wolf
Wight
Banshee
Wraith

There's demon royalty and stuff too, and demons of things like courage, music, vengeance, etc

Do we want to include the 7 deadly sins and 4 horsemen?

Also, we forgot about Abaddon.

message 23: by KT (last edited Oct 26, 2014 01:34PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) So we should also add in different levels for the types? Like-
Temptors-
-Banshee
-Imp
-Incubus/Succubus
Lords-
-Dire Wolf
-Hellhound
-Wraith
Absolute-
-Lucifer
-Beelzebub
-Lilith

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay! I do feel like Abaddon should be in there somewhere, probably under Absolute as well. He is well known, right?

message 25: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Alright, makes sense :3

message 26: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Where should Fallen angel go?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I think that is considered a class of demon. I mean, Lucifer was a fallen angel. And then are Nephilim technically considered demons or half-demons, because some of the sites I was reading portrayed them as a large group of demons on their own. Perhaps they and the majority of fallen angels could be considered a group as well?

message 28: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) I made an 'Other' category for humans and prophets. I put Nephilim in there too, because I heard that a Nephilim was half angel, half human.
Maybe Fallen there too?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Some speculate that demons are disembodied spirits of the Nephilim. The Nephilim being the children of women and angels that were forbidden by God. They were giants and mostly/entirely died in the Flood, hence the reason they would now be considered disembodied spirits. That's the impression I was getting anyway.

message 30: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) According to google and wiki, they were the result of 'the sons of god' and the 'daughters of man' so they were half angel and half human. (It also says it's a term for giants of Canaan)
I just think having them half/half like that opens up more options for characters.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. I think that their classification is likely one of those things theologists don't agree on anyway.

message 32: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) That's what everything I've found says xD they're a mystery lol.

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 26, 2014 02:00PM) (new)

Well, I know they're half-human, half-demon, but some classify them as giant, some just as evil or half-and-half, and others say that demons are primarily Nephilim. And that was with minimum research.

message 34: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) I'm just going with one of the more common things said, angel/human. What should a demon/human be? I found a thing saying human/demon is a Cambion, but no other info.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Cambions are most often Incubus/human. . . .

I found a couple things saying demi-demon. . . .

message 36: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) I feel like maybe we should go with Cambion, just because it's easier to find info for, you know?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay.

message 38: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) :)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

=)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes! Perhaps we could put spaces between each different power and put all the angels as one message, all demons as another, and all other as a third?

message 42: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) There :3

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

=) Good!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you think a cropped version of the following image could be the icon?

message 45: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) I'm not sure what powers/weaknesses the Fallen angels should have.... Maybe they keep the physical (Teleportation, strength, immortality, healing, invisibility, elektrokinesis, terrakinesis, voice mimicry) but not the mental (Manipulation, dreamwalking, power removal, telepathy, empathy, summoning)?

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Perhaps some of both? Like no healing and then some of the other traits kept depend on the one and then maybe some of the mental ones like manipulation, dreamwalking, or summoning remain but are also less powerful? Those ones I could easily see used for evil. . . .

message 47: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) So all decreased, and the 'pure/holy' ones are gone?

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. Because, they are "fallen" and no longer have the holiness in them, right?

message 49: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) OK so I have-

Fallen Angel
Powers
Immortality - Can't die by any natural means of death. They are impervious to bullets, knives, bombs, and any other conventional human ways of killing.

Teleportation - Can teleport from one place to another instantly, but only if they know what the other place looks like and can picture it perfect.

Super Strength - As a higher class of angel endowed with greater strength, still are extremely strong.

Telepathy - Can communicate through mental speech.

Dream Walking - Same as Angels they can also enter humans dreams.

Weather Manipulation - Practically every Archangel changes the weather upon first emergence. The sheer presence can drastically alter the Earth's weather and surroundings, and they are capable of causing raging storms and generating strong air-currents. Only if was Archangel!

Voice Mimicry - Archangels can perfectly mimic the voice of mortals. Only if was Archangel!

Weakness
Angelic blade - Can injure/kill them

Angel Banishing Sigil - When activated, such a mark can temporarily banish Seraph.

Holy Oil - If burned, it can be used to trap Archangels, just like any other type of angel.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I would just edit the parts where it says Archangel. Other than that, it's good!

« previous 1 3 4 5