Perѕeuѕ Jackѕσn: Tartaruѕ'ѕ Nightmare, Leader of All Demigods discussion

Emotions > If you're feeling sad...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,356 (2356 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If your feeling sad, I'm always here for you.

message 4: by ClearSkye, the one and only hylla (last edited Oct 26, 2014 10:06AM) (new)

ClearSkye | 3757 comments Mod
thats sweet

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

If anyone ever wants to talk I'm always here.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

(view spoiler)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i'm sorry...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I was apologizing for rambling about stupid schist. Sorry for not clarifying.

Ƭнєяє ιѕ ησ gяєαтєя ѕσяяσω тнαη тσ яєcαƖƖ тнє мιѕєяу ιη тιмє ωє ωєяє нαρρу. (Percy) | 12839 comments Mod
So what if no one likes u make them like u u r awesome and if they dont see that even after all youve then just ignore them single out the ppl whohate u from the ppl who love u

Ƭнєяє ιѕ ησ gяєαтєя ѕσяяσω тнαη тσ яєcαƖƖ тнє мιѕєяу ιη тιмє ωє ωєяє нαρρу. (Percy) | 12839 comments Mod
I hope this helps...
Every night , someone thinks about you before they go to sleep,

At least fifteen people in this world love you.

The only reason someone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you

There are at least two people in this world that would die for you

You mean the world to someone.

Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.

When you make the biggest mistake ever,
something good comes from it.

When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look.

Always remember the compliments you've received.

Forget the rude remarks.

So if you are a loving friend, send this to everyone on your list including the person that sent it to you.
Tonight, at midnight your true love will realize they like you.

Something good will happen to you between 12 in the morning and four o'clock pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere . Get ready for the biggest shock of your life

Make Someone else's day! Help get a smile on someone's face! Help someone out! remember that your loved

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
=Fight for you
=Respect you
=Involve you
=Encourage you
=Need you
=Deserve you
=Save you
Send this to all your friends & me if I'm one......If you get 4 back u r liked but if u get 7 back then u r seriously loved

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Perseus wrote: "Why do u hate ur family?"

....want me to send you the list?

Alright.

My sisters and I are not close at all. My little sister and I call each other very mean names and she hates me and I am a bad influence to her. My older sister insults me and really brings my self esteem down. My mother....uh. She gets angry over nothing, she yells at me, calls me useless, stupid, moron, idiot, hm...she hits me when she's angry. She makes a big deal out of everything. She doesn't like the way I dress. She makes me feel like my house is a prison. She doesn't understand me, yet she acts like she does. She acts like she knows everything about me, but she doesn't know crap about me. She goes through my journals and diaries, reads my emails, has called a Goodreads friend on my phone and threatened to call the police on him because it's a crime to have his phone number, has read my stories that i keep private, etc. Shall I go on?

My sisters...I guess I should go into more detail. My younger sister calls me fat and weak and that kind of sucks and that kind of triggered crap...one night she was commenting on my weight and i apparently was 1 pound heavier than her (88 lb she's around 87) and she said some other stuff and then i went to bed and cut....a lot. Scars are still there. Yeah. She likes to hide my things and make fun of me for wearing black and having no friends.

My older sister...she calls me...some rude things, likes to sit on me and torture me, she makes fun of me for having internet friends, makes fun of me for not having "real" friends. She tells me I look like a hobo because I don't wear "nice" clothes to school. She calls me goth. She likes to go through my phone.

It's not my sisters that are too bad...they're normal sisters. It's my mom.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry took me a while to type all of that.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you honestly think that would help? They don't listen to me. I don't talk to them. Boom.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Perseus wrote: "So what if no one likes u make them like u u r awesome and if they dont see that even after all youve then just ignore them single out the ppl whohate u from the ppl who love u"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry if I sound mean. Lol. Thank you though....

Yeah. Good luck with that xD I should probably finish mine too.

And meiyu ur sisters r idiots they dont know a thing and as for ur mom well... i cant say much

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

i'll still be here lol. I can multitask!

Yeah, thanks. They are though....those [beeps]. They are annoying as...[beep].

Yeah. Meh. We're not blood related anyway. Whew, so that's good. I don't want to...inherit her...anger..and...all of that...stuff.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

its true.. there is at least 1 person in this world who luvs u... and i kknow how u feel... not with family but with everyone but them. AAT school everyone gives me the blind eye. they only come to me when they need me to "help" them with their hw. theyr only nice to me when they need my smarts for a test or need me to do a GROUP project for them, cuz they have too much going in their social life. I was a new kid in 3rd grade and immeadilty everyone judged me. They though i was weird cuz i voiced my thoughts and becuz i didnt follow what they did. A few times in my very short 13 years i have had times where i think about going suicidal... they were harrasing me too much. Sometimes when i relle felt lonely, i picture the perfect most painful way that i would die... i still do. It was so bad in sixth grade. I had recuuring dreams of ppl repeatdly stabbing the only ppl i luved and then killing me.... knives,bullets,poisons,physically,emotionally.. Just know that ur not alone.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Im sorry for revealing my very stupid life...

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

im sorry, i shouldnt have said anthing... i live a very stupid meaningless life and i shouldnt told anyone

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Azalea wrote: "its true.. there is at least 1 person in this world who luvs u... and i kknow how u feel... not with family but with everyone but them. AAT school everyone gives me the blind eye. they only come to..."

WARNING beyond the spoiler contains some swearing. Yes i swear. A lot. Sorry. I don't feel like beeping it out right now so don't read it if you don't want to.

(view spoiler)

Azalea wrote: "im sorry, i shouldnt have said anthing... i live a very stupid meaningless life and i shouldnt told anyone"

Ur life is anything but those 2 words ur life is awesome and full of meaning and ifanyonethinks ur otherwiseits probablybecause they hate themselves too

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

i...as much as i try.... i cant... i see them five days a week and they dominate my life... everything they say ends up haunting me in my dreams... sometimes im scared to go to sleep... im scared to feel sad cuz then theyr words will start repeating and chanting in my mind...im scraed to go to school... im scared of life.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Perseus wrote: "Azalea wrote: "im sorry, i shouldnt have said anthing... i live a very stupid meaningless life and i shouldnt told anyone"

Ur life is anything but those 2 words ur life is awesome and full of mean..."

♫ Dι∂ ιт нυят ѕσ мυcн уσυ тнσυgнт ιт ωαѕ тнє єη∂? ♫ wrote: "Azalea wrote: "its true.. there is at least 1 person in this world who luvs u... and i kknow how u feel... not with family but with everyone but them. AAT school everyone gives me the blind eye. th..."

thx guys, ur the best. and u keep me sane.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

i guess thats why books r there right? they cant judge u, and u can always pretend u live in their world.. a better world. Thats the unsaid reason as to my obsession to books, ive never relle told anyone, cuz then i lok like a bigger freak then i already am

Azalea wrote: "i...as much as i try.... i cant... i see them five days a week and they dominate my life... everything they say ends up haunting me in my dreams... sometimes im scared to go to sleep... im scared t..."

1. No one dominates ur life but u
2.if they hauntq u think of them as baby pig vampiresthat show up to u five days a week and ask for money cause theirpoor (sorry bad example i just made up anything)
3.if theyre words haunt u at night tqo then dont be afraid to swear at tqhem qthe next day
4.if they scare u from life do the same to them cause any bully who does that deserves punishment

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 26, 2014 02:21PM) (new)

Perseus wrote: "Azalea wrote: "i...as much as i try.... i cant... i see them five days a week and they dominate my life... everything they say ends up haunting me in my dreams... sometimes im scared to go to sleep..."

*laughs and cries a bit* U relle brightened my day with the second one... Baby pig vampires? Thats the best u could come up with? but srsly thank u guys so much... i finally feel like i belong. U know, that ppl think i cant feel cuz i dont cry or feel hurt in front of them... they dont stop tho, they just keep going... at least i just have to deal with them for one more year!

U guys remindedme of all the bullies i had to face before... but since im a boy the answer for me was different... i just beat them up now no one bullies me i dont even hwve fights anymore its only my family that makes me feel sad but im rorgetting all that cause my mom is 3 months pregnant!!!!!!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Perseus wrote: "U guys remindedme of all the bullies i had to face before... but since im a boy the answer for me was different... i just beat them up now no one bullies me i dont even hwve fights anymore its only..."

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! SRY IM A GIRL AND I LUV LITTLE PPL, ESPECIALLY BABIES!!!!

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 26, 2014 02:30PM) (new)

Perseus wrote: "But it reminds me of 7 months ago when i lost another baby..."

IM SO SRY!!!! *wipes awaty a tear IRL* im truly sry.... r.i.p little person

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Perseus wrote: "U guys remindedme of all the bullies i had to face before... but since im a boy the answer for me was different... i just beat them up now no one bullies me i dont even hwve fights anymore its only..."

lol girls don't beat each other up.

They use words and have little scheming plans to ruin other people's lives.

If I had it my way, i'd beat up every [beeping] girl who has made my life living hell, but instead i just ignore them or say something mean back to them.

When i first found out i actually cried i just love little ppl theyre soo innocent but i dont like showing my stories im sorry if im sounding like a jerk

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Perseus wrote: "When i first found out i actually cried i just love little ppl theyre soo innocent but i dont like showing my stories im sorry if im sounding like a jerk"

no u dont.. ur a guy... its natural....

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 26, 2014 02:33PM) (new)

Yeah. Babies are so innocent and pure. They don't know the horrors and saddening things in the world yet...

message 46: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Are you guys in high school yet?

Because for me, I found my true group of friends when I went into high school. In elementary school, I mostly hung out with "my friends back then" because at our school, we kinda got grouped: the populars, the in-betweens/invisibles (which was like separated into 2 or 3 groups, with a mix of those who were considered "uncool"). Guess which one I was part of (view spoiler) Whatever. I remember this one time when I was in grade 8, this girl who was considered "popular" was apparently saying bad stuff about me behind my back, but everytime I saw her otherwise, she would act so nice. But, then I developed the attitude like "Who needs you anyway?" Similarly in high school, one of my elementary school "Best Friends", we drifted apart and got new friends, and at the beginning of this school year, I saw her in the halls and was going to say HI to her but she SO COMPLETELY IGNORED ME. And again, I was like okay why should I be the only one in this friendship to try to keep the relationship alive, but then (again) I was like "oooookay, who needs you?".

Yeah, my point is (LOL) in high school/ in the future, you'll find the group of friends who will be there for you no matter what and if they aren't, then you know (view spoiler) because you don't need them. A couple of my friends, that I became friends with in high school, are also another freaks about books too! :)

message 47: by Michelle (new)

Michelle ^Sorry that was a bit long.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Aw... *gives everyone a hug* I love you all. You're all beautiful amazing people and you need to know it. It breaks my heart to hear that people are mean to you...

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Nico (Hades) wrote: "Aw... *gives everyone a hug* I love you all. You're all beautiful amazing people and you need to know it. It breaks my heart to hear that people are mean to you..."

thanks nico........ i guess everyone has their ups and downs, amiright?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48

Perѕeuѕ Jackѕσn: Tartaruѕ'ѕ Nightmare, Leader...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Breathless (other topics)