A TO Z BOOK CHALLENGE discussion

November Book of The Month Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linda, A to Z & Pick It For Me & Book Of Month Moderator (last edited Oct 28, 2014 04:37PM) (new)

Linda Bourg | 344 comments Mod
Hello fellow members of A to Z Book Challenge. This is the book of the month giveaway. I will try to do this monthly depending upon if i can find the book of month at a reasonable price. We will be giving away the book of the month,so this month i chose The Bride Bargain by Kelly Eileen Hake. (Janine's book of the month), then next month it will be the book I choose for bom. We will rotate months. So if i can find the book it will be done monthly.

***Note I ordered this book from Thrift books and it was listed as like new, but they had a name inscribed on inside front cover so i doctored it up with a label that read A to Z Book Giveaway. Other than that the book is in excellent shape. Sorry about that but i won't order from them anymore because of this****

Rules Are:
1. You must be a member of A to Z Book Challenge hear on Goodreads.
2. You must be a resident of the United States. (trying to keep cost down as much as possible to be able to do this for our members)
3. Must respond with your address within 3 days of Closing out the Giveaway
4. You can enter only once.
5. Just add a comment like i am in or i want to win on this link.
6. As of right now only book form, not kindle (have to check into that)

This giveaway begins today October 26 until Oct 31. I will be choosing the winner on the evening of Oct 31st. Good Luck and Happy Reading :)

Participants:

1. Kim
2. Brenda
3. Terrie
4. Unsolved Mystery
5. Janie R.
6. Jessie
7. Rita
8. Mia
9. Lori
10. Eileen

message 2: by Kim (new)

Kim Hampton | 84 comments I'm in! Thanks for doing this for us. :)

message 3: by Linda, A to Z & Pick It For Me & Book Of Month Moderator (new)

You are welcomed Kim, I enjoy doing it for you all. I love reading and like to share the joy of reading with others. Have a great day :)`

message 4: by Kim (new)

Kim Hampton | 84 comments Linda wrote: "You are welcomed Kim, I enjoy doing it for you all. I love reading and like to share the joy of reading with others. Have a great day :)`"

You too, thank you. :)

message 5: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Roberson I'm in!!!!!!

message 6: by Terrie (new)

Terrie | 8 comments I am In.

{U n s o l v e d M y s t e r y} (unsolvedmystery) | 11 comments Cool. I love book giveaways. I'm in. =))

message 8: by Janie R. (new)

Janie  R. (janierfreeman) | 25 comments Thanks, I'm in!

message 9: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Cumpson | 233 comments I want to win it

message 10: by Rita (new)

Rita | 67 comments Thanks, I'm in!

message 11: by Mia (new)

Mia I want to win this one im in

message 12: by Mia (new)

Mia Linda wrote: "You are welcomed Kim, I enjoy doing it for you all. I love reading and like to share the joy of reading with others. Have a great day :)`"

so sorry you had a bad experience with thriftbooks. i have had great experiences with them personally

message 13: by Lori (new)

Lori Weller | 28 comments I'm in!

message 14: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Cumpson | 233 comments I think as long as the book is not in too bad of shape it is fine witn me onany used book. I need to find a place that sells large print books.

message 15: by Eileen (new)

Eileen I'm in

message 16: by Linda, A to Z & Pick It For Me & Book Of Month Moderator (new)

*****Officially Closed****

AND THE WINNER IS:

JESSIE... CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING OUR LUCKY WINNER.