Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Best Australian Stories 2014
This topic is about The Best Australian Stories 2014
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Adding New Books > Adding new book to my author profile

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Claire (new) - added it

Claire Corbett | 25 comments Hi
This book is already on the Goodreads database and I am listed as one of the authors - however I don't know how to add it to my author profile? Could you help/add it/let me know how to do it?

thank you.
Claire Corbett

message 2: by Abcdarian (last edited Oct 26, 2014 09:05AM) (new)

Abcdarian | 19394 comments There you go Claire. Your profile uses two spaces between the names (Claire^^Corbett) to differentiate it from the other same name author/s, so I added the extra space. I see there is another of your books on that profile; I'll move it. Are there others? https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

If you are adding books yourself, just add the extra space and they should go to your profile.

message 3: by Lance (new)

Lance Ramsey (lancevramsey) | 4 comments Hi, I'm the author of Wrong Direction and Ash but in my Author Profile, only the first one shows up. The two seemed to be linked through the author - how to I add it to the dashboard?
Thanks
L

message 4: by Abcdarian (last edited Oct 26, 2014 10:02AM) (new)

Abcdarian | 19394 comments Ash was missing the period after the initial V. in the author name. Fixed.

message 5: by Lance (new)

Lance Ramsey (lancevramsey) | 4 comments thanks

message 6: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41655 comments Mod
It gets confusing when a thread linked to a specific book or author is also used for other books. I am closing this thread. Start new ones for other books.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.