Aussie Readers discussion

o Lorde: In her own words and those of Vonnegut (Whixploitation Book 1)
This topic is about o Lorde
Our Authors Spotlight > New Release - 17th December 2014

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bernie (last edited Oct 26, 2014 04:50AM) (new)

Bernie Dowling (beedeed) | 57 comments We launched our anthology yesterday. Here is a report with pics.
http://bentbananabooks.com/book-alpha...

message 2: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Stringer | 254 comments Cool! Do you know Raelene too?

message 3: by Bernie (new)

Bernie Dowling (beedeed) | 57 comments Hi Lynne,
Raelene Purtill was a writer in two of our previous anthologies and hopefully she will be back for next year's.

message 4: by Lynne (last edited Oct 27, 2014 03:26PM) (new)

Lynne Stringer | 254 comments Fantastic. I know her through Facebook and a few author events that I've been involved with.

message 5: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 69319 comments Mod
Congratulations Bernie! I have just created the book into the GR database for you...

Alpha and Omega WAG short stories #2 (WAG anthologies) by Bernie Dowling Alpha and Omega: WAG short stories #2 by Bernie Dowling

message 6: by Bernie (new)

Bernie Dowling (beedeed) | 57 comments Thanks Brenda. There are a actually 22 authors in the anthology. The reason mine is the only name there is is was too much trouble to type in all the others. Still, if you look on the back cover, you will see all the authors.

message 7: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

If you look at the book profile Bernie I listed all the authors that Amazon showed..not 22 though!

message 8: by Bernie (new)

Bernie Dowling (beedeed) | 57 comments They are the editorial committee Brenda. I typed those in but 22 seemed too much for me.

message 9: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Ah you're right Bernie..sorry! I was the one who put "editor" too....

message 10: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (last edited Dec 18, 2014 03:01AM) (new)

Hi Bernie - here is your new release (the reason the add book/author is not working for you is it wasn't in the system yet...it's got to be added for it to work:))

o Lorde In her own words and those of Vonnegut (Whixploitation Book 1) by Bernie Dowling o Lorde: In her own words and those of Vonnegut

I altered the title of your own thread - if you want to make a new one instead, feel free:)