Yaoi and Yuri to The Max discussion

1x1's > ANUBIS (Uh... Anubis the Jackal...(Natsu!) and NICO (Kaos)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 412 (412 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  YES.

message 2: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments YASH

message 3: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  So uh..... Do we need profiles?

message 4: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments Pfft. NO. YOU MAY START.

message 5: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  Wait... Where should they be?

message 6: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments Uhhhhm...

message 7: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  Somewhere in Egypt? Like Nico's in some pharaohs tomb?

message 8: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments YAS.

message 9: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  Kk...

Nico gazed around the room, gold. Why was there so much gold? Honestly, give the stupid king or whatever a pillow in his sarcophagus and the 'afterlife' would be fine. He approached the large human shape and sighed, running his fingers over the top,"...wood painted in gold. Egyptians. So cheap." He mumbled emotionlessly, pulling his hand away to push his black hair back from his pale face and play with his skull ring.

message 10: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments {{ *cough* look at the shadows.. *cough* }}

Anubis had been in the shadows, as he was guarding the sarcophagus carefully. When he saw the boy touching the wood, he said, "It's not wise to disturb a sarcophagus. And it's not wise to call the dead stupid." He said, still in the shadows.

message 11: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  Nico froze, his gaze narrowing as he turned to the shadows. Unable to see, he murmured darkly,"Who dares scold the prince of the Underworld?!" He glared into the darkness,"I'll send you to the fields of punishment weary soul."

message 12: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments Anubis felt the corners of his mouth tilt up into a smile before he stepped out, in full glory of his godly good looks (lol wut). "Prince of the Underworld?" He said, deciding not to say that he was the God of Death.

message 13: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  Nico studied him, stepping back as he placed his hand on the hilt of his Stygian iron sword,"Yes, that is to whom you speak. I do not recognize you... How have you escaped the underworld unnoticed?" He asked.

message 14: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments Anubis sighed, running a hand through his hair almost tiredly. Nobody recognised him anymore. "Escaped the Underworld? Easy. I slipped out. Piece of cake." He grinned, wondering how long it would take for the boy to guess he wasn't a dead person.

message 15: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  Nico continued to study the boy. The clothes... The way he wore his hair, it all was... Off. He glared at him,"Why do you care so dearly for this sarcophagus?" He asked, placing a finger on it's chest, right in the middle.

message 16: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments Alright, time to break the ice. Anubis shoved his hands into his pocket and simply replied, "I'm the God of Death." As if it were nothing important. He studied the other's reaction.

message 17: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  Nico tensed, visibly tensed, his hand tightening on his sword as he unsheathed it,"God of... No. You cannot be." He murmured calmly. Calmer than he felt,"That is my father."

message 18: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments Anubis's form flickered slightly to a jackal headed person before it went back to his regular form. "Silly. Have you never heard of Anubis?"

message 19: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  Nico stepped back again,"This is not funny... If you're some haphestus kid with a projector or something... I swear I'll cut you'd head off." He threatened, then murmured,"Yes... I have heard of him."

message 20: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments "Hephaestus?" Anubis frowned. "I'm not Greek." He chuckled shortly. "Let me rephrase my sentence.. My name is Anubis and I am the God of the Dead."

message 21: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  Nico's sword hand wavered,"Liar. You must be lying." He murmured, though looked even more doubtful as he watched Anubis stare at him. ANUBIS EGYPTIAN GOD OF THE FREAKING DEAD?! WHY ME? FREAKING- he made himself stop thinking, just glaring back.

((Ugh... Gtg exhausted))

message 22: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments [[ It's okay! ]]

Anubis leaned back against the wall, grinning a little bit now. "Why? Surprised the Egyptian God of Dead looks like a normal human?" He said, half closing his eyes.

message 23: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  ((Now I go...))

"I must admit that I expected a slobbering hound." He growled, angry that he'd been so easily surprised. He kept his sword at the ready, inching towards the door and grabbing something gold to throw if Anubis approached. He grimaced, realizing the map of the pyramid he was in lay next to Anubis.

message 24: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments {{ Okay }}

"A slobbering hound isn't what my jackal form is like, boy." He sighed, turning into his black jackal form and glancing at the map mischievously, before he grabbed it using his mouth and ran down a random tunnel.

message 25: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  ((CRAP.... Now I go.... Maybe... Okay lets just say if I disappear it means I'm asleep))

Nico blinked, sheathing his sword quickly and darting after him. That was his only hope of getting out,"GIVE THAT BACK!" He yelled, chasing him down the tunnel, slightly put off at the fact that he was chasing someone with a dog for a head.

message 26: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments {{ Okay. XD }}

Anubis turned human and hid in the shadows, holding the map in a hand. Toying with people was sort of fun.. Heh. Plus, if the kid was a Prince of the Underworld, why wasn't he scared? Heh.

message 27: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  Nico turned the corner, his eyes narrowing as he stepped slowly forward,"Stupid goddess of the dead..." He mumbled as he kept one hand on the wall to be able to find his way back, feeling the heiroglyphs and staring into the shadows, trying to see.

message 28: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments "You could ask, you know." Anubis said from behind Nico, his face blank. "Maps are useless these days. They haven't even covered the other passages. Like the ones that lead into the Duat." he sighed,

message 29: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  Nico swung around, his fist aimed for Anubis's face out of habit. Luckily he stopped before he hit him, slowly letting his hand drop to his side. Duat? He eyed him, but curiousity took over,"Duat? And give that back."

message 30: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments "Maps are useless." Anubis sighed, and though he and Nico were roughly the same height, he still had to slightly look up. God knows why. "The Duat. Where all Egyptian Gods are."

message 31: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  Nico gazed at him, ha. Freaking Jackal head was kinda short. He smirked faintly,"Care to show me?" He asked, still holding out a hand for the map,"Puppy." He growled.

message 32: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  ((Zzzzz XD night, for real this time))

message 33: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments Anubis's eye twitched at the nickname. "No. I'm not bringing a mortal into the Duat." He replied, before turning around to leave using his own way.

message 34: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments {{ PFFT KAY }}

message 35: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  Nico grimaced, but reached out, gripping his wrist tightly,"Hey. Hang on! You just got me lost! Where am I?!" He demanded.

message 36: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments "How is that you grab so damn tightly?" He muttered, trying to wrench his wrist away. The God of Dead was tired and exhausted, therefore he lacked strength.

message 37: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  Nico didn't release him, holding back a smart remark as he glared at him,"Some god of the dead you are. Help me get out of here."

message 38: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments "The God of Dead is feeling tired. Thank you." He groaned, feeling exasperated. Anubis tried again to wrench his hand away.

message 39: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  Nico suddenly twisted Anubis's wrist, shoving him into the wall, and pinning his hand next to his head,"Yeah... Egyptian gods must be weak huh?" He growled, angry now,"Give me my map and directions out of here."

message 40: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments "... For a younger kid you're pretty strong." Anubis mused, still not answering the question. He was purposely doing this, to see if Nico would even go to the verge of stabbing him.

message 41: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  Nico redrew his sword, placing it on his neck, he couldn't kill the God of the Dead... He should've known this...

message 42: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments "You want the way out, I'll show you." Anubis sighed in the end. "Just get that annoying blade away from my neck." He said, yanking his wrist away.

message 43: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  He released him,"No funny bussiness... Swear on the river Styx." He growled.

message 44: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments "... The River Styx..." Anubis mused. "I swear on the River Styx."

message 45: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  He slowly released him, sheathing his sword and just waiting for him.

message 46: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments Anubis stepped away from the wall, rubbing his wrist. "Follow me." He turned and walked down a tunnel, going deeper into the pyramid.

message 47: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  Nico eyes the tunnel,"...you cannot lie to me... You understand that right?" He asked, then fell silent as he followed.

message 48: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments ".... I'm not lying, am I?" Anubis mused, walking into the darkness.

message 49: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ  Nico picked up his step, trying to keep up,"You might be." He mumbled quietly

message 50: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 8714 comments Anubis stepped into a shadow and disappeared suddenly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9