GLBT + 1x1 Roleplays discussion

Gay 1x1s > Lana and Yoite

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* heyooo! im going to be like REALLY on/off because of school so yer, sorry about it ahead of time! so ideas?

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* like I'm totally up for master and slave (male x male) currently (idk why XD ) me slave

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) totally understand that and I'm okay with slave/master :)

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* k! wanna make character or just make em up as we go along :P

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) make the character

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* kk, detailed?

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) not too detailed

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* kk

Name: Mark
sexuality: bi
personality: soft spoken, kind of a wimp when it comes down to it. Loves to read and loves dogs
family: a mom who's a drunk, a dad who loves him
looks:
male ... by MoniqueDeCaro on deviantART

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) Name: Alec
Sexuality: Gay
Personality:By looks seems cold hearted and rude,but is actually a nice person and very kind however not the one to piss off.
Appearance:Dark brown almost black hair,stormy grey eyes and caramel colored skin. tall,lean and muscular

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) thanks can you start?

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* kk, i'll try

Mark had come home late and new HE would be cross. Mark stepped into the house silently and places his bag down on the counter. Attempting to make no sounds, he started to go up the stares.

(my stuff is so small D:)

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) (its okay lol)

Alec sat by his desk,scribbling away at his notebook when he heard the door open and soft footsteep make their way upstairs. "Mark.....my room please."He said setting his pen down and facing the door

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) (its okay lol)

Alec sat by his desk,scribbling away at his notebook when he heard the door open and soft footsteep make their way upstairs. "Mark.....my room please."He said setting his pen down and facing the door

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* mark flinched and headed to him room and went inside, "yes?" he mumbled, without glancing up at his face.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) He set down his pen and looked up at the boy with polite inquiry."Why were you late?"He asked softly,crossing his legs

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Mark clenched his right hand with his left. "work, sir, the boss kept me overtime, I tried to refuse..."

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) "....I see...."Alec's eyes narrowed and he blew out a soft sigh before standing up and patting his head."Make sure it doesn't happen again."

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Mark smiled, "or course sir!" Mark hid a sigh of relief and pulled money from his pocket, "I got some extra cash for it too sir!" He smiled proudly.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) He smiled softly."Make sure to put some into your savings and then give me a massage...work has been stressful."He sighed

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Mark nodded and ran up the stares to his room and placed the money inside one of his books so he would remember to put it in the bank. Slipping off his jacket, he throws it on his bed and makes his way back down stares to Alec.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) Alec lay back up on his bed and his face pressed into his pillow.He closed his eyes and waited for Mark to arrive.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Mark came in and rubbed his hands together before pushing his hands into the tight muscles of Alec's back and rubbed them out till no knots were there.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) He sighed softly and shifted a bit. "Thank you,Mark."He murmured and sat up,pulling the boy in for a soft kiss.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Mark smiled and closed his eyes at the kiss, his hand going up and touching Alec's face gently.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) With a soft chuckle he cupped his cheek and lightly ran his tongue across his bottom lip

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He shivered and nipped at his bottom lip a grin on his face.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) "Naughty boy."Alec purred and traced a hand down his back before nipping and sucking his neck.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He let out a soft moan, his whole body curving towards Alec's as he gripped his hips, pulling Alec closer.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) He groaned softly in want and then pulled away with a soft pant. "We'll continue after dinner,love."He murmured,kissing him again

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He pouted slightly, upset to stop, he was already very hard and didn't know if he could wait that long.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) He gave his lips a soft bite and thought for a moment."Then again we do have to wait a while for dinner to be made."He purred devilishly and pushed Mark down on the bed.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Mark smiled and let himself be pushed and landed on his back on the bed, then slipped off his own shirt, showing the tight muscles underneath.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) He smiled seductively and slowly took off his shirt,revealing his lean and slightly muscular body and climbed over him,kissing him passionately.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Mark hummed and kissed him, keeping hold of his hips as he did

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) He sighed softly and tangled his hands into his hair,moving against his hips