1×1's > Janelle and Maddi

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Hello:D

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments I was thinking OC/HarryPotterCharacters

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Um I can be whichever character you really like.

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Okay. I'll be Ron and my own girl.

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Sure:)

message 6: by Janelle (last edited Apr 25, 2015 11:25PM) (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Name: Mercedes Elizabeth Cole
House: Slytherin
Blood Status: Pure Blood
Appearance:

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Sure:D Okay sounds good.

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Mercedes walked into the school with other Slytherins mostly talking to Draco, Blaise, Theodore, Pansy, and Daphne. Though she wasn't as cruel as them she fit in with them so well and it's not even like a hesitation to her to do so. "What is going on with him?" She asked Pansy quietly it seemed as if Draco was changing he's so different since last year. "I'm not sure." Pansy answered. They continued walking inside.

Ron walked with Harry and Hermonie from the train though he and Hermonie were waiting for Harry. When he came in with a bleeding nose, Ron was surprised about what happened. "He does seem different Draco." Ron said to Harry sitting down at the feast with him and Hermonie.

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "What did you do to him?" Mercedes asked Draco with everyone else. It didn't make sense at all to her Draco was so different. He seemed almost ill and more afraid. She snickered at the gryffindors but not as harshly, everyone knew about her and Draco sorta on an off and on relationship. It was very rare to her of dating him, but things were starting to change.

"What do you mean more then different? What happened on the train besides the fact that he broke your nose?" Ron said to him not sure what was going on with him things were just very strange to him. He glanced at the slytherins rolling his eyes at them since they were snickering at them.

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Wow Drake you are really nice to people." She said to him just to tease him a bit moving before he could try and get her back for saying that. "No you are not doing that to me." She laughed at him and listened to other conversation.

"He must have thought you did." Ron rolled his eyes noticing Mercedes next to Draco. "Seems like he found another girl." He sighed. He looked up at the professor when he mentioned the ministry again.

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Mercedes laughed at A few more jokes holding Dracos hand under the table. When the feast finally did begin she got her food and ate talking to Draco. "What's going on with you?" She asked him really scared for him. "Nothing, Don't worry." He said to her. She sighed and ate talking to Pansy.

"I'm just saying maybe she knows about what is going in with him?" He said to Harry just as a suggestion.

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments He nodded rating he drank some water and noticed Sophie. He smiled at her and continued to eat. He wanted to talk to her he did have a big crush on her for so long. It made him blush a lot.

Mercedes noticed Harry then looked away she was different from the Slytherins she isn't a cruel person. But she still has a side of a slytherin that you don't want to mess with.

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Ron tried not to blush more glaring at Harry. "I'm looking at no one." He said to him trying I ignore his teasing really wanting to talk to Sophie.

Mercedes talked to Draco again holding his hand. "What's going on? I can help Drake." She said to him softly trying to help him. "It's nothing just do the job your mum wants you to do and I'll do mine." He said to her still eating.

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Mercedes finally just stopped bugging Draco and talked to them holding his hand when they were done. She held his hand going with him to the common room sneaking a few kisses to each other but it wasn't so much.

Ron felt the note in his hand and tucked it in his pocket before Harry saw. He read it and smiled at Sophie understanding that he would go and meet him. He finished eating and made an excuse that he's going to talk to Professor Flitwick about something. Since he was the only teacher already gone. But he was going to go see her.

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Mercedes walked with Draco holding his hand but when he turned to Harry she gripped his hand. "Draco don't not now please." She said to him to calm him down and let him get rest. "Drake." Draco seemed to want to tell Potter to shut up and she needs to get him away from a fight. "Draco please." She finally got him away with their friends.

Ron went over to the spot smiling at Sophie. "Hey." He smiled at her really glad to see her. He went over to her glad to see she was alright. But he was so glad to talk to her right now it was going to be so fun and nice.

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Mercedes walked with Draco away to the common room she kissed his cheek sitting next to him. She rubbed his back gently and relaxed next to him to calm him down right now she was really worried about him. "How do you feel?" She asked him curiously trying to relax him. "Better but not as much still." He said to her glad to see she's feeling better. "Just don't worry about Potter." She felt bad.

"Your welcome it's nice to see you." he smiled at her. "How was your summer?" He asked her curiously glad to see that she was alright. He was really happy to see her. Last year eh really loved to talk to her things were really fun to him. Even though Umbridge was causing problems he still loved being with her as a good friend.

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "That sounds like a wonderful summer." He smiled at her. "It was pretty good." he was really glad that his summer was good, but also was glad that her summer was better. Since the fourth year he's had a crush on her things were really nice. He was glad that he asked her to the Yule Ball in their fourth year. It was an amazing event to him right now it was so great.

Mercedes and Draco were just sitting down and making out they were not going to become so intimate just yet at all. "I'll see you in the morning." She kissed him one last time before going to her dorm withe everyone else. She laid down after changing.

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments He nodded. "It did and I'm glad it went well for you." he said to her really relieved. He smiled at her glad to see her. "Yeah you should, I better too so I will see you in classes tomorrow." he smiled at her waiting for her to leave first before he leaves as well.

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments (I'm so sorry Maddie I lost this rp.)

"Goodnight Sophie." He smiled at her and went to the gryffindor common room looking back at her before going to it. He went inside seeing everyone was waiting for him he tried to not blush of course it wasn't help. "I thought you guys were going to be asleep." He said to them sitting down.

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Sorry was stuck in a conversation." He said to them relaxing in his chair. "Anyways who won?" He asked curiously trying to change the subject. He doesn't want to get teased for being with Sophie. He really loved talking to her so everything was going to be great.

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "I'm good besides Hermonies right we have classes tomorrow and I'm exhausted." He thought that it was a good that she interrupted it. He really wanted to play chess but he also wanted to get some sleep so he can see Sophie in the morning.

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "See you in the morning Hermonie." He got up with them and went upstairs to their dorm. He got ready for bed laying down and falling asleep immediately. He was so tired and everything was good. at least.

He woke in the morning standing up he got ready for today after an early morning walk and shower to wake fully up. He saw Harry was waking up by the time he was dressing up right now. "Morning."

~~~~

Mercedes woke up getting up she took a quick shower and got dressed in her school uniform slipping on her robes. Joining everyone going to the great hall she went with them holding Draco's hand relieved everything was so nice.

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Morning. Yeah I did, did you sleep well?" He asked him fixing his hair and his own robes. He got his school bag ready when Harry was to go down. He was feeling good about this year with Sophie.

-----

Mercedes walked with Draco at first they were sharing a few kisses. She sat next to him in the great hall while the teachers were around he was kissing her. She could tell something was going on with him.

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Yeah but classes are not so bad." He said to him going with him and Hermonie to the great Hall. He smiled at Sophie when he saw her he was so glad to see her blushing but he was so happy too. She's so amazing right now.

--------

Mercedes tried to talk to Draco and get him to talk to her about what's going on with his mission. What she was assigned to do? It made her upset that he wasn't telling her. He kissed her again to get her to stop when Harry, Ron, and Hermonie come in.

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Ron didn't answer just smiling at Sophie barely even though his food which usually he would eat like a pig before classes start. He tried not to look at Sophie because he doesn't want to get teased by his friends especially. Even though if he dated Sophie it's not really a problem since she's a Ravenclaw and they had Ravenclaw friends but he felt a little embarrassed.

~~~~~~

Mercedes looked over her schedule eating her breakfast. Seeing things were changing with Draco and it was making her afraid that his mission was causing problems right now. She knew things were really changing him and she was upset about that. She doesn't show it though since it's too embarrassing to do so. When she also has a mission and she wasn't really happy about it.

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "What? Nothing. Um I'm gonna go to class." Ron got up hoping Sophie would meet him before classes starts. He looked over his schedule wanting to see hers so they can hopefully have classes together.

------

"I'm going to find my classes." Mercedes got up and went to see if she could find out where her classes were. Since she was still new at the school so it would be easier to find everything. She always got lost.

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Alright." Ron went out stopping waiting for Sophie. "Good Morning." He smiled at her so glad to see her now. He had took some food for him so it won't be a problem for him. He was so excited to see her she's amazing.

----------

"It's okay. I wasn't looking." Mercedes said to him looking up from her schedule. She saw it was Harry and felt so bad. "I'm really sorry I didn't see you." She hated running into him.

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Well it's fine I better go before Draco sees me." She sighed when she heard Draco Calling her name. "I better go." She left to Draco going with him. To their first class.

------

"I did sleep well, how was your sleep?" He asked her sitting next to her really happy. She was so amazing and he as so glad to talk to her right now.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Mercedes took Draco's hand pecking his cheek to calm him down going with them but her class was actually the other way. "Focus on your mission and I'll focus on mine." Draco said to her kissing her gently before going to class. Mercedes sighed before going to her class really worried her mission to get close to Harry maybe even date him and then pull him into a trap for the dark lord. She wasn't happy about it but has no choice.

------

"That's good." He looked at his schedule. He read out his schedule to her really hoping they have classes together. That's what he wanted so badly was to have a class or two or all with her.

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Mercedes went to potions sitting down in her seat with Pansy talking to her. Both were trying to figure out what's going on with Draco? She just didn't like potions especially when they get assigned different partners each year. She also didn't like Slughorn so much.

-----

"That's a good idea we don't want to be late." He got up with her and went with her to Transfiguration. He was really glad to have classes with her it made hmm really excited.

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Mercedes sat talking to Pansy but when she heard her name paired with Harry she sighed. "Draco's not going to like this." She heard Blaise say. "Don't remind me." She got up and went to sit next to Harry.

------

Ron went quick with her making it to the class before anyone else. "I like the way she teaches it's more interesting." He agreed with her walking in sitting next to her.

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Mercedes sat down next to him really not happy with Slughorn her friends were partnered with others and it made her upset. "Hi." She said to him looking over the book she had for potions really not happy. Listening to Slug Horn.

~~~~

"It is fun all the time." He said to her he really liked the class things were just great to him. He sat next to her really happy and thought things were amazing. He made sure he got his parchment out when Professor Mcgonagal came in with all the other students.

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Mercedes looked down and not happy but she didn't care that he was her partner. "No it's fine." She assured him really focusing on the class. She hated the teacher so much he was so annoying to her. But of course she was trying to get into the Slug Club. Slughorn did speak to her on the train her and Blaise so she really has to prove herself worthy.

~~~~

Ron sat next to her listening to the class and writing all notes possible. He really loved everything about this class but thought Defense against the dark arts was better. It sounded great to him everything seemed to be easy. He sat in his chair relaxing ready to see what was going to happen what Professor McGonagal was going to tell them that could help them out.

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Mercedes wrote some notes from Slughorn and set everything down. She helped him get the supplies for the potion. "Well let's look at the book and see. But clearly the first thing we do is going to be a problem sense these beans always move.' She said to him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ron was listening to McGonagall really amazed right now. He smiled when she gave him a note. He waited until McGonagall wasn't looking before he read her note. "Hello. He gave it back to her before Professor turned back around he was really nervous that she would catch them but he was really happy to be with Sophie.

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Yes let's try it." She said to him she looked over his books instructions. She looked at him and started with him they didn't have much time but either way she was going to let him take the potion they will win. She sat next to him helping him out a lot with the potion.

~~~~~~~~

He smiled at her and answered. "I'm doing good. How are you?" He gave it back to her really happy right now. Things were so nice he looked over the assignment they all had to do with a partner. He was so glad to work with her if she wanted to work with him on the homework.

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Yes we do." She admitted sitting down when they finished waiting for Professor Slughorn to test them all. She glanced up at Draco making eye contact with him but looked down. She wasn't sure if she was ready to be try and convince Harry to date her.

~~~~~~~~

"That's good." He smiled at her and got up grabbing his stuff. He went with her. "Yeah sure." He smiled at her he really was happy about homework right now because of her. He walked out of the class with her.

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Harry you can have it. I don't need it." She left with the other Slytherins holding Draco's hand going to class with him. She went with them to class stopping before they went into the class. "Draco you have to talk to me what is going on with you?" She asked him really worried about him. "It's nothing the mission is getting on my nerves." He admitted to her. "Yes I know if you tell me what it is I can help you." She said to him. "You can't ever understand Cedes." He said to her walking away.

~~~~~~~~

"I have DADA too." He said looking at his schedule surprised he had a different class on last period for quidditch it would be different. But he was going to be so happy just to go with her to classes with her and doing homework made him so happy.

message 38: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Mercedes went to class sitting in the back seeing Harry again she didn't even realize they had about the same classes. It was driving her nuts but of course she can't do anything about it especially since she was supposed to try and date him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ron walked with her smiling he held her hand immediately so happy. "That's a good idea. I'll make sure I get to the Library on time as soon as I'm done with Quidditch practice." He smiled at her making a promise. He saw Harry and blushed a bit he never told him.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Mercedes sat back reading all the notes she had. She was really nervous about the mission she didn't want to hurt Harry if he fell into the trap.

---------

Ron held her hand smiling at her. "Oh please be prepared for Gryffindor to make a come back." He smiled at her taking his regular seat next to harry smiling at her.

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Ron blushed so deeply when Harry asked him. "I don't know." he admitted. "Maybe because everyone thinks I like Hermonie but I really like Sophie instead." He admitted to his best friend so embarrassed though. He never wanted Harry to find out like this but was glad he found out. He got his stuff out for class and tried to relax.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mercedes smiled back to Sophie giving her a kind smile. She grabbed her stuff and took them out and made sure she had everything ready. When Blaise sat next to her he whispered something in her ear. She covered her arm again not happy at all with it. "Thank you." She said to him.

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Thank you Harry. I will introduce you to her soon." he smiled really happy right now. "What about you? Have you found a lucky girl?" He asked his friend thinking it would be a good time if Harry chose someone. It seemed like Harry hasn't found anyone to love yet.

~~~~~~

Mercedes sat back and kept her arm covered so the dark mark won't show up at all. She had on a long skin colored top over her arm too just in case she hated the dark mark on her skin but has no choice but to keep it there since it's permanent. She looked up at the professor and started on notes immediately.

message 42: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Are you even trying to find someone?" He asked him curiously writing the notes down working on them with concentration but he was thinking of Sophie at the same time. He felt so happy to talk to her when they sat together at classes or during studying.

Mercedes noticed Sophie's curiosity when she looked back at her. Mercedes knew it wasn't going to be good if Sophie tried to find out what doesn't seem right. Mercedes doesn't want to cause any problems with her or anyone else. Things were hard enough for her to act like someone innocent and just dating Draco. That would change son she would have to try to date Harry.

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Alright." Ron knew Harry was having a hard time after what happened last year so he and everyone else was trying to find a distraction for him. It was hard and not working so easily.

Mercedes wrote all the notes. Writing some submitted and making sure everything was written the same way spoken. She really felt worried.

message 44: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Sophie? We have been talking since first year but it's been getting better as we talk." He admitted. "I felt too shy at first to talk to her." He admitted to him really feeling bad on talking to Sophie. He always got shy and acted stupid most of the time.

Mercedes saw what Sophie was doing she got her wand out while the teacher was distracted and did a quick spell to hex the paper and make the link look invisible to others eyes. She hid her wand in her bag and started on the work really nervous that Sophie could tell.

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments ((It's fine.))

"Thanks Harry and I'm sure you will find that special someone soon." he said to him really meaning his words. If Harry cannot find anyone to love Ron was confident that he will find someone to love and be with. Regardless of who they are and whether they are muggle or magic.

Mercedes saw the paper appear on her desk. She picked it up when the professor left. She opened it up and read it she felt relief fill her up. She wrote a quick reply and gave it back to her. 'Thank you, but I don't think there is much you can do to help.'

message 46: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "I have Charms. What about you?" He asked Harry thinking of Sophie when he asked him getting up to stand by Sophie when she comes over to him he took her hand gently in his. He didn't notice her talking to Mercedes Joe did he care. He just was glad they had some classes together and hopefully more to come.

Mercedes nodded when Sophie spoke to her. She got her stuff packed up and checked her schedule just in case for her next class. When it was time to go she went to her class not realizing a letter from her father. About her mission dropped wide open on the ground.

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Mercedes heard Harry call her she turned to him. "Yeah?" She didn't at all realize the dark mark on her arm was showing so clearly to him and she was so stupid to even cover it up. She saw he had the letter she took it when he gave it to her. "Thank you." She felt a bit awkward but he didn't seem to open it so that made her really happy.

Ron held her hand going to charms with her. "Yeah he does." He admitted he's never seen Harry rush to the dorm just for a book. So it was really strange to see him do so.

message 48: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Thank you." She covered her mark glad no one else saw it. "Harry I need to talk to you." She needs to speak to him about what she has to do. She has to convince him that she needs help from him so he trusts her.

"The book he has and te way draco Malfoy is acting. He's confused about it he's trying to figure things out." He had seen how determined Harry is to do things.

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "I have charms so that is perfect," She walked with him taking a deep breath. "He gave me a mission to try and seduce you and trap you." she was feeling guilt. "I promise I never wanted to do anything to you, I was forced into this and Draco was too. I've been trying to help him but he won't let me because he's afraid." She explained glad no one was around. "I know all of their plans I can help you out Harry."

"He attacked Harry on the train and Hermione saw a dark mark on him. Something's wrong and we are trying to figure it out before someone get's hurt." He said to her walking with her thinking about what is going on.

message 50: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "I swear I am not tricking you Harry and if I ever do if something happens and I get manipulated into betraying you. I will disappear for good so you won't have to remember me." She promised him that was a promise she was going to keep she wasn't going to hurt him at all. She would hate herself so much if she hurts him she would rather die then hurt him.

~~~

"Sophie, I don't want you to get hurt. Everyone that tries to hurt us will get hurt.' He was getting really scared and worried about her he doesn't want her to get hurt. He was willing to protect her but he was worried if she tried to help it would scare him so much. "Are you absolutely sure?" He asked her curiously really scared right now of what her answer would be.

« previous 1