Movies We've Just Watched discussion

Vantage Point

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cliff (new)

Cliff | 46 comments Very good, taut thriller. Fantastic cast.

message 2: by Cyrus (new)

Cyrus | 4 comments beautiful story line (however, with happy ending as usual!)

message 3: by Ray (new)

Ray | 55 comments Movie was too fake, the scene where that dude walked in that building and killed like 24 Secret Service men, that would never happen. The movie was booed when i saw, and it was a quiet crowd. I really wanted my time back, the money I didn't care for...sorry

message 4: by Cliff (new)

Cliff | 46 comments Of course there are scenes which are too real to fathom, especially the car chase scene at the end. But I looked at the movie as a James Bond or Bourne Identity clone. The story was interesting as it played out. There were elements in the movie that unfortunately ring true in today's tempered environment. Those scene were scary.

message 5: by Emanuel (new)

Emanuel Watched it last night...
A kind of movie which make me want to be part in the making (i wish i was the one who's standing, next to the DOP guy... watch and learn...), the car chase is awesome,... the plot... with different point of views, slightly Lola Run Lola mixed with Bobby, but not as complicated as Pulp Fiction. Still, the movie is good, very tense and thrilling...
Even though, the main idea is very simple, but you'll get the utmost of it...

~e

message 6: by Christy (new)

Christy (bluecaffeine) | 11 comments The car chase scene sucked but the rest was fantastic.

message 7: by Christy (last edited Apr 11, 2008 11:10PM) (new)

Christy (bluecaffeine) | 11 comments Oops double post.