one on one! discussion

Danual and gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments How do you want to go about ghost?

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 511 comments I have plot that will explans it I just need a mint to withy it

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 511 comments Sory spellcheck

3 kids how have been orpains all of there life one day they go to a privet school but soon find out that it is hunted by a 15 year old girl how was resently killed

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 511 comments Do you want to do it or do you want to try something else

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments We could do some kind of roamed thing

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 511 comments Sure what are you thinking

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Ghost falls for a human and has to find ways to get close to this human through possion, maybe take the best friend's body

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 511 comments "Sure wich do you want to be"

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Since best friends are often, not always, the same gender do you mind something. The same?

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 511 comments What you mean exzacly?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Are you okay with a same sex RP? Even if the sprit is a different gender

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 511 comments Am fine with as awon it's not boy x boy

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Is girl x girl okay?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Guy or girl spirit? The spirit takes over her best friend

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 511 comments "I would do guy to be funney about it but all make it your choice

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments You can do guy if you want. I can take the human girl

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 511 comments Ok ready to make charters

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 511 comments Name:Danual Flame
Aprence: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing...
Personally:TBR

Girl: Mayaline Flower
Personally:TBR
Aperence: http://www.wallpaperhi.com/thumbnails...

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 511 comments Ok so how starts

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments The ghost of Dan jumps into May because he sees May being close to JJ a lot

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 511 comments Ok how starts then

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Jessica sat down at the lunch table and smiled at Mayaline. "So how has your day been" she asked her best friend and started to eat the food she had just caught. Jessica & May didn't have a large group of friends but they were the world to both of them. Jessica was bi-sexual and had just broken up with her boy friend

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 511 comments "Not too bad" she smiles at her eating her food "so how's the move to your new house down town" she asked

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Jessica finished the food that she put in her mouth and swallowed it and though got a moment "I like it, it's an apparent near the top. I still need to bring you up there " she said smiling, letting her eyes look around the roon

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 511 comments "Hm sondes nice we should go up there today and sleepover" she smiled finishing her food

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments "Sure. I'd love to sleep over with my best friend" she said throwing the tray away and getting her bag on. JJ wore a button up white shirt, black jeans and a gray hoodie. Jessica enjoyed that some what casual look

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 511 comments "Ok how about tonight then aren't your parents going on a trip so will have the house out self" she smiled she had on a short pink skirt with a pink tink top she really liked the cloor

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments "Sounds like a plan, should we invite anyone to 'stay the night' with us or just us two and movies?" Jessica asked with a smile. May was a few inches taller than the short petite girl. "You really like your pink. Let me guess pink bra and panties as well" she teased gently.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 511 comments "All leve up to you" she smiled she bushed at her commit "ha don't say that out loud and if you must know you find out during PE"

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments "You know it can be us and then bedtime we can get some guys and have some serious fun then" she said smiling and started to go to her face and went to her math class

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 511 comments She giggled "sounds fun I can't wight" she smiled

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments //the ghost posses her before ps while they a re in the locker room (maybe showers after work out?) or at Jessica's place.

Jessica went to her math class, boring and slow as usual and then moved her way to PE. Walking inside the locker room and saw May and smiled "Okay do you have more pink?"

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 511 comments ((I was thinking she get possece at Jessica's))

"Of chorse I do about 90% of my coloths are pink I like the color that much that's why I die my hair" she smiled

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments She giggled and nodded, "Yah I know, you adore your pink" Jessica said heading to her locker and enjoying the view she saw as she I turn stripped from to get in the PE clothes

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 511 comments "Black Hu" she smiled waching her get changed as well as puting hers on

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments "Black Hu?" She asked tilting her head a bit as she got confused. May spoke as Jessica put on the PE shirt over her white bra.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 511 comments "Oh nothing just thinking to my self" she said fishing geting dressed

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments The girl nodded and went to the gym to start working out.

//skip to that night?

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 511 comments ((Ya))

Mayaline looked at the time on her phone "ya it's time" she smiled walking up to Jessica's door step and knocked

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Jessica heard the door and put her phone down to open the door. "Just two best friends in a house alone. I love it. Next weekend we'll bring some boys to have some 'fun' with." She said happily

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 511 comments She lathe "I gess will have to settil with each for tounight then"

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments " I don't mind cuddling with you and watching some movies, or doing what ever we want to do her tonight" she said vaulting over the back of the couch and landed on the ottoman which was a pink blanket and Jessica sat up and smiled "Shall we watch a movie?"

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 511 comments "Sure how about a horre one" she smiled likening to wach movies that we'll make them scared she walked in and severed is it a bit cold here

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments //so many spelling errors blerg

The girl nodded and flipped through the 'on demand movies', settling on something that would make them jump but not scary enough to make them have nightmares. The perfect cuddling movie. Jessica helped May get on the couch and cuddled into her.

« previous 1