1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Merlin Sandhill n Dayz

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 1289 comments Hey nacho.

message 2: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) you callin me nacho...why?

message 3: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 1289 comments It's What i call people I don't hate.

message 4: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) k. Cool. Im not sure whether that's a compliment or not, but okay. Whatcha wanna do?

message 5: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 1289 comments What do you like? *cocks head*

message 6: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) *chk-chk*

I dunno...supernatural...fandoms...that aren't homestuck or most anime because I haven't educated myself on those quite yet....umm...I don't like using video games for rp, because its another thing im not too educated in.

One thing I am renowned for is abuse situations, and general pain. Im just...good at rping it. Weirdly

message 7: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 1289 comments Ahhhh I see nacho, Well it depends, I won't want you to not do something your not going to enjoy so what would you want to do?

message 8: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) I don't know. Gimme something to work with.

Anything you like to do?

message 9: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 1289 comments Uhm, I Like doing annoying things like best friends romances and Musical preforming things.

message 10: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) I'm not sure what you mean, but sounds cool.

Anyhow, any fandoms?

message 11: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 1289 comments uhm none that you know. :3

message 12: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) oh, okay. Supernatural? Opinions? Hit me with your pet shark?

message 13: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) Sorry for going for two hours, I had a car to work on...

message 14: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 1289 comments Uhm I don't know nacho.

message 15: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) but...but...MISHA!?!?

message 16: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 1289 comments He doesn't know either nacho.

message 17: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) MISHA IS CASTIEL HE DOES KNOW AUAMMMAAAGAGAGAAAUUU-

*ahem...*

I'm sorry. Is there something your particularly interested in? Action? Dystopia? Romance?

message 18: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 1289 comments Hmmm adventure. Or maybe something basic.

message 19: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) ...meaning?

message 20: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 1289 comments Uhm how about like a high school in a boat

message 21: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) sounds fun!

message 22: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 1289 comments Okay nacho.

message 23: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) Do you know how to make stats?

message 24: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 1289 comments Nope

message 25: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) okay...I'll show you some. One momento, bro

message 26: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 1289 comments Cake

message 27: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) this is one that could work for this, but if supernatural or magical elements are applied, then we can change stuff.

Name:
Appearance:(you may have manga/anime, though actual people pics are preferred)
Personality:
Background info:
Crush/bf/gf:
Special talents:
Other:

message 28: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 1289 comments I guess

message 29: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) just fill out the parts for your character

message 30: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 1289 comments Cake, Nachom

message 31: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) ello?

message 32: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 1289 comments hi nacho

message 33: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) yo. You gonna do stats? I don't think I have time for mine right now...

message 34: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 1289 comments it's okay, me neither

message 35: by Merlin (last edited Oct 30, 2014 04:43PM) (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) Name: Meg Moore

Appearance:

Her eyes are a hazely color

Personality: Meg is pretty gothic seeming to people who don't know her. She wears a lot of darker colors, and usually some form of eyeliner. But, to most people's surprise, Meg is pretty well-humored and quite lonely. She's has slight trust issues, though, which means she doesn't keep friends easily. She can sometimes have outburst of strange anger at certain things that don't seem to make sense, something her family insists is a "condition". She is mostly introverted, and keeps to herself, with books and music as her comfort. In contrast to orginal ideas that she doesn't care much about school, she is actually quite dedicated to her education. She is not gothic, but simply looks close enough that people assume so.

Background info: Meg's parents are strict Lutherans, which forces her to dampen her edging on gothic clothing. So oftentimes, when she's around them, she'll be make-up free and wearing a wider variety of colors.
This is why she avoids her family.
She has a sister named Samantha, about 4 years younger than her. She's often pretty possessive of Samantha, because she feels her parents don't give "Sam" enough wiggle room for any sort of learning experiences.

Crush/bf/gf: None-not because she doesn't want someone occasionally, but she's worried about being attached and unable to be open to other people wanting to be with her. She feeds off the idea that people, strangers, love her in some way-so giving it up for one person doesn't seem worthy of her cause and sanity(she has a tendency towards depression...)

Special talents: none, bro. unless this is some sort of super-power thing, in which case I will edit this

Other: she likes some more classic rock bands, such as AC/DC and Metallica, as well as Fall Out Boy and the White Stripes. But, she hides the fact that she truly enjoys more alternative, softer sounds like from musicals, as well as classical, orchestral music

message 36: by Merlin (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) BROOO