Making Connections discussion

The white prisoner: Galabin Boevski's secret story
This topic is about The white prisoner
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 3468. THE WHITE PRISONER: Galabin Boevski's Secret Story by Ognian Georgiev

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6238 comments Mod
The white prisoner Galabin Boevski's secret story by Ognian Georgiev Ognian Georgiev
Genre: Sports, Non-Fiction
Page Count: 160

Book Description:
This wasn’t the first time Galabin Boevski felt oppressed. He had suffered the atrocious legacy of communism and the lack of support that a talented athlete like him should otherwise expect from his motherland. It had been a week since his arrest. He’d spent a night in the jail of Sao Paulo’s airport, then transferred to another Brazilian prison for temporary detention. Now he was in Itai, a prison for foreigners, full of people from all over the world. His memories kept rushing in and he kept going over the unfortunate events over and over. What went wrong? He spent his first night in jail with 1500 prisoners who were serving their sentences there - murderers, rapists, fraudsters and thieves, but the majority of them people like him – accused of drug trafficking. “I’m not a mule,” he thought, “I am Galabin Boevski. Legendary weightlifter and Olympic champion, not a criminal!”

...based on a true story...

Be one of the first 10 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble if applicable.

Formats available: EPUB, MOBI, PDF

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (jashleyodell) | 6 comments I'd be interested.

Ashley Odell
jashleyodell@gmail.com
Kindle

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
sent in your request

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.