Middle Earth discussion

Gondor > Pelargir the Town

Comments Showing 1-50 of 215 (215 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 14984 comments Mod
http://thainsbook.net/images/gondor-m...

To the south of Gondor, by the river, there's a rebellious little town.

message 2: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Toby, Fiera, and Aevin were dropped off at Pelargir, the eagle that had brought them instantly flying away the instant the three were off its back. "Well, that was confusing. I have got to invest in a map," Fiera said with a yawn.

Toby nodded. "Hey, if you give me some money, I can get us food!"

She agreed, passing him a few coins and walking with him, letting him choose what he wanted to eat.

message 3: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 504 comments "Where are we?" Aevin asked. Something smelled different, and yet familiar...

message 4: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
A small black dot was seen on the horizon. Though many didn't pay much heed to it. They began to worry as it was shown to be easily gaining speed and it was soon obvious what it was. A dragon. Many people started to panic unsure of what to do. Although some tried to flee, they didn't have much time as the black scales soon over came the town/city and kept going on farther

message 5: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (last edited Oct 25, 2014 03:32PM) (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
And farther as if to show its almost unnatural size. Some people screamed as the dragon turned back around. The people were now trying to flee out into the surrounding area. Elundar quickly landed outside he roared fiercely at those trying to flee. His long tail swatted at the city, reeling those running back into the city. He prowled around it, snapping at those who dared show their face. He was herding them into the center.

message 6: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Fiera grabbed Toby ducking into the nearest house and demanding that everyone evacuate down into the basement. They could dig themselves out later, but for now, everyone needed to stay down and stay safe, out of the open. She gripped Toby close, absolutely terrified.

message 7: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments Jack smiled as he used the shadow to sneak into the main hall of the town and with one of his Demons had it take over the body of the man who just arrived at the window. "And now the act begins, You know how this goes, minion" he said to the demon within whom nodded and let the whole black eye recede as it walked out to greet the dragon. "Ah so the illustrious Elunder finds his way here, I was informed by the steward of Gondor of your coming" he said in his voice but Jack and his companions knew otherwise.

message 8: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

The voice seemed to carry far too far, and Fiera's eyes widened. The steward? Denethor? This was his doing?

message 9: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
Elundar peered down at the small possessed man with disinterest. As if to show he didn't care what exactly was giving him instruction. He great shadow amassed the land as bent his head down close to the man. As if he could not hear him from so high up. He blew smoke on him which covered him and the buildings behind him, as if he didn't respect him. Although he made no move on him. As if he was just here to do his job.

message 10: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "SO have you a point to be here besides puffing smoke at me?!" the man asked as he acted insulted and belligerent. Jack smiled as he maneuvered to be in Elundar's sight as timing was key, mostly so the story spread that they were here on a good man's word.

message 11: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Toby went to the window, looking up with a bright face, eyes wide for information. "Fiera... It's amazing! You have to see this, it's better than a book or- or a movie!"

"Toby, get down ut there!" She pulled him down, afraid that the hidden had been seen.

message 12: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
(( I have no idea what I'm doing XD.))

Elundar finally took a step into the city. His clawed hand slammed down on several houses, his claws slamming into several more. He seemed not to care for what was under foot. "Yes. I have been given my instructions," he rumbled loudly.

message 13: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments ((Hehe just talk and say your here on behalf of gondor then destroy everything but let like 20 get away and spread who sent you *evil grin*))

"Wait! your destroying our town!" he yelled acting as if he cared though the demon knew this was the plan all along.

Jack smiled wider and laughed as the time was right so he came up an a group of civilians watching and said "Greetings from Gondor" before having his shadow snakes rip them all to shreds as well as him cutting a few with his own blade.

message 14: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Fiera gasped, seeing them from the window. "Everyone, in the basement, now!" she demanded in a whisper, pulling everyone down below. She turned to see Toby at the window, watching with horrified eyes. "Toby, now!" she said, running at him to grab him and bring him safely back.

message 15: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
" Yes! Gondoe sends his regards," the dragon bellowed mightily before blowing out a massive flame that burned the man and many buildings behind him. He dug his claws into the ground and pulled many buildings up from it, revealing the people in the basements to him, as his claws dug into that. He peered down at the few who his claws missed and laughed. He burnt them as well before bellowing another mighty roar.

message 16: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments Jack chuckled evilly as he walked to the unveiled basements and just had a trove of demons have their fun sucking people into the shadows.

message 17: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Fiera had Toby in her arms, still in the upper room that the dragon had pulled. They were thrown aside with other buildings, and she sheltered Toby as she heard those in the basement screaming. She held him close to her. Maybe if they pretended to be lifeless...

message 18: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
Elundar was enjoying himself too much. He crushed their screaming form. He blew smoke and fire into houses. Let his claws dig deep into the ground to crush houses. He always overly exaggerated his steps so he could fling the dirt up to reviel the basements below. Sometimes he would bring his head down close so he could see their trembling forme.

(( Gunna be slow. Haunted house.))

message 19: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments ((Mkay))

Jack sensed magic and he always did like fighting others of the mage talent. "Elundar can you sweep this damned debris away, I sense magic users" he said looking to the building that he had just thrown now gathered in a haphazard pile of wood.

message 20: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Fiera trembled, hearing the words through the rubble. "Toby, we have to run. We have to get out of here," she demanded, holding him behind her as she inched through the rubble towards an opening.

message 21: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
Elundar nodded. He set he claw down on the one he was chasing and nodded. He easily swept his tail through the building. Easily flattening them all with his mountainous tail as he swept through them.

message 22: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "Well looks like we had two not one, twice the glory" he said with a smirk as he strode closer to the pair, most of him already covered in blood.

message 23: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Fiera winced in pain as something stabbed into her side. "Toby- I- I'll protect you," she said, beginning to flame up. Toby made an ice cylinder that pressed into the things around them, freeing them of their cramped space. "Come on, Fi!" he shouted, in his childlike voice. Their pursuers know where they were, anyway.

message 24: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
Elundar peered down at the pair. Waiting for orders to kill them both.

message 25: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "Oh dear girl, you think you can protect him from two forces that smash and tear armies, how foolish" he said shaking his head and picked up the kid by the cuff of his shirt and smiled evilly as he thought about what next to do.

message 26: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Fiera screamed in rage, punching Jack in the face as hard as possible. At the same moment, Toby slammed a fist with an ice blade growing from his knuckles directly into the face of the man holding him. "Toby, run!" Fiera demanded, blasting flames at the person threatening her little brother.

message 27: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
Elundar growled mightily as he saw them fight. He brought the end of his tail down with might percusion, then flunged it back at the two mages. He took the small boy across with him.

message 28: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments Jack smiled as he ducked as a reaction and released the boy, Elundar's tail bringing him with it. "You think punching is going to change the outcome of this?" he asked as he stood straight and awaited her response whether it be yelling or attacking.

message 29: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

((Okay.))

Toby gripped the tail to keep from falling off. "Fi-Fiera!" he stammered, frightened.

"Just let him go," Fiera insisted, eyes terrified as she inched towards her brother. " Let him go free, please!" she lit completely on fire, emotions raging in her, of hatred and fear and complete terror.

message 30: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "We all have our purpose, most today's is to die" he said with a chuckle and pointed his blade at her as he let Elundar and Jason kill the few left in the village as they let some go to spread the discord of this event.

message 31: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
Elundar turned arond. Jack could handle the girl. His tail flung wildly as he walked away. He crushed the last few buildings easily and let out a mighty roar.

(( I lost my ticket.))

message 32: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments ((Awww I sorry :())

"You have a tag along Elundar" he yelled with a smile at Fiera as she knew what happened when a dragon was aware of its prey.

message 33: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

((What ticket?))

"Fiera, I'm slipping!" Toby screamed. He froze himself to the tail. Fiera stayed back, not wanting to melt her brother's ice with her flames.

"JUST LET HIM LIVE!" she screamed, scrabbling for Anne's sword, which fell, because she had no skill with it at all.

((Jason isn't there.))

message 34: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
(( My haunted house ticked. But they found it.))

Elundar simply whipped his tail into the ground.

message 35: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

((Oh, good!))

Fiera screamed. And exploded in fire that burst outwards, like a nuclear bomb.

message 36: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments ((Cool))

Jack chuckled at the boy smashing into the ground, inevitably a mangled corpse now. "Seems your wish is granted" he said with a shrug and held the blade out wondering how the girl would react.

message 37: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Ilsa wrote: "((Oh, good!))

Fiera screamed. And exploded in fire that burst outwards, like a nuclear bomb."

message 38: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments Jack was slightly shocked but just covered himself in a layer of shadow and summoned some demons to take the blast for him.

message 39: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
Elundar took off. Only his tail getting the fire blast on him. His job was done so he flew off.

message 40: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments Jack dispersed his shadow barrier and with a bow he stepped back into his own shadow which he sunk into like quick sand.

message 41: by Ilsa, Titania (last edited Dec 17, 2014 08:16PM) (new)

Fiera ran past the stunned shadow mage and over to where Toby had hit the ground. There seemed to be an iced shell around him, but at closer inspection, it had shattered, cutting into the boy's flesh itself like dozens of knives. Toby was drenched in his own blood, eyes wide open at the sky.

Fiera ran forwards and scooped up his head into her lap. "Toby, come on, breathe, come on!" She tried to clear out his throat, do something for his wounds, anything at once. He wasn't conscious! His breaths were ragged and every one caused him to cough and blood to splurt from his mouth and stain his skin. "TOBY!" she screamed.

His chest trembled, trying to manage one more breath, but the ragged pattern faltered, and the boy lay still.

((I accidentally deleted Aevin's post, telling Toby to wake up, directly below Rock's post under mine.))

message 42: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (last edited Oct 25, 2014 10:30PM) (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
Elundar then went back to Mordor where he was showered by affection from all the female dragons for being amazingly huge and buff. He then made lots of dragon babies and rose sauron another giant dragon army.

message 43: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

((Poor little Tobs.))

Fiera began to wail, clutching the body to her chest. "Toby!" she screamed, feeling as if her own soul had ignited, flared, and crumbled away.

message 44: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 504 comments Aevin, feeling a little worried, checked Toby's pulse.

message 45: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Toby had flatlined.

message 46: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 504 comments "Ilsa, I express my condolences," Aevin began solemnly. "He's gone."

message 47: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Fiera shook her head. "No- no, he isn't! He can't be! He can't die! NO!" she buried her face into his shirt.

message 48: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 504 comments Aevin sensed that Fiera needed proof. She took out a small knife and slowly dragged the blade across Toby's palm, opening a shallow cut light enough to heal within days, but deep enough for blood to flow. "Fiera, his blood isn't running. He's dead."

message 49: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Fiera punched Aevin in the face. "Don't you dare touch him! Don't you dare!" she screamed, ripping her own shirt. She leaned over Toby and painstakingly bandaged Toby's dead hand. "Please, Toby... please..."

message 50: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 504 comments Aevin rubbed her face and frowned. "Punching a blind elf. Very classy," she mumbled. "Fiera, instead of leaving him here, we need to freeze his body! There have been many stories of people, children especially, coming back to life when they are dropped in ice-cold water."

« previous 1 3 4 5