What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Girl has one night stand with man who turns out to be her new boss. She ends up pregnant and I believe is fired when she tells her boss. Has a difficult pregnancy and gets severely sick and dehydrated. [s]

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 8 comments If I remember correctly she is found in the bathroom of her apartment unconscious by the father/boss.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35148 comments Mod
The Tycoon's Secret Affair by Maya Banks?

Brooke, around what year did you read this book?
Any other clues - location/country, her job, type of business, etc.?

message 3: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 8 comments I read this book sometime last year I believe but don't know how old it is. if I am remembering correctly she still works for him when she finds out she's pregnant but doesn't want to tell him. after calling in sick to many times he goes to check on her and finds her in the bathroom. I think she is living in an apartment that is supplied from get job but I can't remember what kind of business it is. the book suggested above isn't it but it was a great book as I just read it. thanks for any help you guys might be able to give.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
So it wasn't the book Kris suggested? Are you still looking or did you find it?

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 110 comments The Billionaire Wins the Game

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 110 comments ^^sorry my fingers got too excited.

The billionaire wins the game by Melody Anne

message 7: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 752 comments Following

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35148 comments Mod
The Billionaire Wins the Game by Melody Anne - Amanda's suggestion

message 9: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 752 comments In the billionaire wins the game she didn't get fired when she told boss she was pregnant and she already knew the guy was her boss when they had sex.

message 10: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2476 comments However, she is living in an apartment supplied by her job and he does find her in the bathroom sick when she was supposed to be at work.

message 11: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 752 comments Yes that is true

message 12: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 8 comments I think I was getting two different books confused together with the one night stand before the job, but this is the book I was looking for! Thank you guys so much!!

message 13: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 752 comments Glad you found it.