1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Lana Ivy and Aubrey

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey. So do you want to be living or dead? :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay :) Do you want to be guy or girl? Or we could do a mxm or fxf if you want ^-^

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments whichever you prefer I'm okay with whatever

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha it doesn't matter to me, though x3 I guess we could do guy and girl :)

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments okay which do you wanna be? :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm I'll be the guy if you want :)

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments I like playing the guy so can I be him?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha sure :) How old should they be?

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments doesn't matter

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Mmm maybe in their early 20s?

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments sure I like that :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you want to make your person first or me?:)

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments can you please?

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 04, 2014 01:18PM) (new)

Name: Shane Moore
Looks: http://s1191.photobucket.com/user/kik...

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments Name: Erik Reid
Appearance: Dark brown almost black hair,sharp cloudy grey eyes,pale skin,tall lean and muscular.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

How do you want to start off? :) Where she moves into the house orshould she already be living there?

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments whichever you prefer :)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess we could start with her just moving in :)

Shane took out a box cutter and opened up a box in the kitchen. Since she lived alone there wasn't much to unpack. When the first box was done she moved onto the next, hoping the kitchen would go by fast so she could get her room done

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments K

Erik awoke to the sound of box cutters. He let out a light groan and sat up in the bed. 'A new human?'He thought and swung his feet off the bed,padding down the stairs to take a look.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

When the second box was done she went around opening every box before finding the plates and putting them in the cabinet. Maybe later she'd take a walk aroundthe neighborhood to check it out before ordering pizza

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments He made his way into the kitchen where he saw her."Oh.."He said aloud and moved in closer to get a better look at her. She was very pretty. Erik tripped over the boxes a little and cursed.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Hearing the boxes she jumped a little and quickly turned around, accidentally cutting her finger. Quickly sticking her finger into her mouth she turned on the sink and out her finger under the water

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments He moved a little closer,leaning over her shoulder as he examined the wound. "It's not that bad..just put a wrap on it."Erik stated hoping that she could hear him.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Shane jumped a little and turned to see who was in her house. Not seeing anyone she shut off the water and went up to her room. Hopefully she had some bandaids in one of the boxes in there

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments Erik sighed. Of course she couldn't.He moved out of her way and continued to look around the house. huh it looked livelier than before. "Guess I was asleep for a long time."He mumbled and glanced at himself in the mirror. Of course he hadn't aged.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

After finding a bandaid she decided to just work on the room. The movers had brought her bed up so all she had to do was put it together. Maybe she'd do it later once she found the tools. Putting her clothes in her dresser she looked around a little, kind of paranoid after hearing the voice

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments Erik followed her up to her rooms and sat on the bed wincing when he heard it creak and then sat perfectly still watching her while looking around the room. "Very nice day out yes?"He asked politely

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Shane looked over at the bed when it creaked. "Who are you?" She asked him. "Why are you following me around in here?" She twisted her shirt a little as she stared at the spot nervously. Her mind was gone and she knew it

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments He cocked his head. "Please don't be startled."He said "I live here too...You wouldn't believe me but..I'm dead."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then why are you still here? Shouldn't you be gone?" She shook her head a little, not believing she was talking to an empty room and that it was talking back. "God I'm going crazy." Putting down the box cutter she quickly left the room and d went outside. Maybe she just needed some fresh air

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments He scratched his head. "Well you see that's what I thought would've happened but-"Erik stopped when he realized that she left and floated after her. "Please,I know you don't believe me and you think you're insane but I assure you aren't."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're not talking to an empty room," she kept repeating to herself as she walked out. Hearing him behind her she jumped and pressed her back against the door. "Why can't I see you?"

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments "Do you want to see me?"He asked,wringing his hands before flickering slowly into existence,his shadow forming and his footsteps sounding as he hesitantly took a step forward.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Shane pressed towards the door even more when he started walking towards her. She stayed quiet for a minute, not knowing what to say. "What's your name?"

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments He stopped short and rocked back on his heels. "Erik."He replied and gave her a soft sheepish smile. "What's yours?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shane," she said hesitantly. "How old are you?" It was a stupid question to ask a ghost, but she didn't know what else there was to say

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments "Shane is a lovely name....I thought it would be a boy's name but I like it."He responded then looked down at himself. "If I had to guess I'd say early twenties...I don't actually remember my age."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"My mom died giving birth to me. They were counting on a son so my dad kept the name." She nodded a little and looked at him. "Maybe twenty one at most. When did you die? Why so young?"

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments "Oh I'm sorry..I didn't want to pry..."He trailed off at her at her question. "That I don't know. But what I do know is that I was murdered."He offered.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head a little. "It's fine. I'm used to it." Her eyes went wide when he said he was killed. "Like in the house?? Oh my god. This is great."

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments "I think it was more hurtful than great actually."He said quietly and pouted a little.Although he didn't exactly remember how he was killed he does remember it hurting terribly

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head a little. "I didn't mean it. It's hard to explain I guess." For a moment she stayed quiet, not knowing how to word what she wanted to say. "Didn't you try to fight back? Wasn't there someone you could call to?"

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments Erik pondered. "I don't remember...I think I did but..."He trailed off. "I don't remember."He finished softly.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Makes sense. I'm sorry about that. I can assure you that I won't murder you." She gave him a small smile, trying to lighten the mood

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments He laughed lightly."Thank you although I'm not sure that I would be murdered now."Erik replied with a smile.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Which is why I said it. I won't call Ghost Busters either unless you gave me a reason." Shane relaxed away from the door. "You hit one of the boxes earlier. Are you okay?"

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments "Ghost busters...haha I missed that movie."Erik smiled then waved a hand. "Don't worry about me though I'm fine."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, it was a good one. What other mocies do you like?" She smiled a little. "Good. I know it was a stupid quesrion, but I had to ask."

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments He smiled. "I don't think it's stupid at all,I quite like comedy movies,I'm a sucker for horror movies and I like mysteries and suspense."

« previous 1