The F-word discussion

ARCHIVES > THE F WORD SEEKS NEW MODS!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (seffietay) The F WORD needs some help! I am currently modding 4 groups, operating a blog and working from home, so I'm getting a little too busy to monitor and contribute to all groups properly. I am hoping to find one or two ACTIVE members who can take on the moderator role and help with setting up polls and posting group reads in a timely manner, along with the accompanying discussion threads. If we could also have a mod to drive the discussion a bit more actively that would be awesome. Please post below if you are interested in being a mod and we can chat. Thanks!

message 2: by Desiree' (new)

Desiree' (sequoia01) Hello Stephanie, my name is Desiree', I joined the group
1 Nov 2014. I would love to take on the role as moderator to the group. I am a member of the National Organization for Women and have taken feminist classes as an undergraduate. My degree is in Human Services, and I currently work as an Instructional Aide, SPED. I would love to talk to you about moderating the group. Let me know.

message 3: by El (new)

El | 756 comments Mod
I am trying to participate more in the reads and discussions. I would love to help moderate, but worry that I wouldn't be a consistent moderator right now which wouldn't be fair to anyone. :/

message 4: by William (new)

William Galaini (williamgalaini) | 15 comments Are we still in need of Mods?

message 5: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (seffietay) Hello lovelies! Alexa has very generously stepped up to the plate (you may know her as my co-mod from FABClub!) and I think for the time being we are under control. A very sincere thanks to everyone who commented on this thread! For now I think we are ok, but we may want to add more mods in the future <3<3<3

Welcome Alexa!!