Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Witches
This topic is about Witches
Book Sales & More (self promo) > Horror novelist pushing Halloween FREE audi & eBooks

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathryn (last edited Oct 27, 2014 09:18AM) (new) - added it

Kathryn (kathrynmeyergriffith) | 143 comments IF YOU EMAIL ME and pick one or two of my 21 eBooks or 18 Audible.com audio books I WILL SEND YOU EITHER THE EBOOKS OR AUDIO CODES *FREE* rdgriff@htc.net (And if you'd review them afterwards I would appreciate but not expect it.)
With Halloween so near, as I've been a horror novelist now for over 43 years, I'm pushing a few of my spookiest novels...WITCHES, A Time of Demons (end-of-days saga), The Last Vampire-Revised(2012 Epic Award *Finalist*), Dinosaur Lake (2014 Epics EBook awards *Finalist*,Human No Longer (Vampire novel) and Four Spooky Short Stories. And they're ALL in Audible audio books now, too. Please go take a look/listen here: eBooks: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_nos... Kathryn Meyer GriffithDinosaur LakeWitches Audio:http://www.audible.com/search/ref=a_m...

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03tammy-lynn) | 327 comments How generous of you. :) I've sent a email, thank you so much.

Laura Thomas (laurathomas) | 175 comments Thanks so much Kathryn. I'd love to read more of your books and have sent an email!

message 4: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn (kathrynmeyergriffith) | 143 comments Laura
they're on their way to you. Kathryn

message 5: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn (kathrynmeyergriffith) | 143 comments Tammy...I never got your email. You still interested? Kathryn Meyer Griffith rdgriff@htc.net

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03tammy-lynn) | 327 comments Yes I am, I'll resend it.

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03tammy-lynn) | 327 comments I just re sent it.

Laura Thomas (laurathomas) | 175 comments Kathryn wrote: "Laura
they're on their way to you. Kathryn"

Thanks so much Kathryn. I've got them!!
Happy Halloween and I'll be in touch.

message 9: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn (kathrynmeyergriffith) | 143 comments Happy Halloween to all!!!

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03tammy-lynn) | 327 comments A wonderful All Hallows' Eve to you all!

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 11 comments I sent an email just now as well.

message 12: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn (kathrynmeyergriffith) | 143 comments Alana,
three free Audible codes on their way to you now....HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Kathryn

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Witches (other topics)
Dinosaur Lake (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kathryn Meyer Griffith (other topics)