Audiobooks discussion

Shiftless (Wolf Rampant, #1)
This topic is about Shiftless
Archives > Free werewolf audio book for review

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (last edited Nov 16, 2014 10:06AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna (waldeneffect) | 10 comments Edited 11/16 --- I snagged some extra codes, but they're ALL GONE NOW! Thanks for everyone's interest. :-)

Are you looking for a paranormal fantasy with a strong female lead? Then Aimee is looking for you to review her newest audiobook! Email aimee@wetknee.com --- the first five to email will receive a code to download a free audio copy. (I'll update this posting once all the codes are gone.) Thanks for listening!

Deedra | 172 comments deediddle@yahoo.com

Anna (waldeneffect) | 10 comments Deedra --- Your code is on its way to your inbox!

Joan Roman Pavlick | 123 comments joan.pavlick@gmail.com

Anna (waldeneffect) | 10 comments Joan --- Your code should be in your inbox now! For everyone else, I've still got two codes left, so feel free to email or comment!

Deedra | 172 comments got it!Thanks!

Joan Roman Pavlick | 123 comments Got it! :) Thank you!

Joan Roman Pavlick | 123 comments finished listening today and I really enjoyed it - check out my reviews here on Good reads and Audible

Anna (waldeneffect) | 10 comments Thank you so much, Joan!

message 10: by Christy (last edited Nov 08, 2014 05:46PM) (new) - added it

Christy Morris-Colley (h1d3ns33k) | 4 comments what.are.ya.readin@gmail.com I'd love to listen and review. Were stories are among my top favs! Thanks
Although I don't have an Audible account - does that matter?

message 11: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna (waldeneffect) | 10 comments Christy --- I've sent you a code! I think you should be able to download without an audible account, but please do let me know if I'm wrong.

For everyone else, I rustled up a few more codes, so feel free to keep asking if you're interested.

message 12: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (themagicmonster) | 51 comments If you still have some... I would like one.

message 13: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna (waldeneffect) | 10 comments Rebecca --- Your code should be in your goodreads inbox now. Thanks for your interest in reviewing!

message 14: by Vamparilla (new)

Vamparilla | 15 comments Hi
If you have any audible codes left I'd love to try your book!
Thanks
V

Asnickerkittycat (snickercat) | 5 comments I would love to listen to your book if you have any codes left.
Thanks

message 16: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna (waldeneffect) | 10 comments Asnickerkittycat --- Goodreads says you're not accepting messages, so I don't have a way to get a code to you at the moment. If you'll drop an email to aimee@wetknee.com, I'll send you one by return email, though.

Vampirilla --- Your code should be in your goodreads inbox now. :-)

Julie | 103 comments Huge werewolf fan. I think you've reached 5 requests on thread, but if there is yet one left, I'd like it. Thank you in advance.

message 18: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna (waldeneffect) | 10 comments Julie --- I rustled up a few extra, so one is in your goodreads inbox now. :-)

Julie | 103 comments Thank you so much!

message 20: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinswapp) | 62 comments swappster@gmail.com

Am I too late?

message 21: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna (waldeneffect) | 10 comments Justin --- You just got the last one! I'll have it in your inbox shortly.

Asnickerkittycat (snickercat) | 5 comments I still haven't gotten the code yet. Am I doing something wrong? It's been a while since I used goodreads so it may be me. Thanks

message 23: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna (waldeneffect) | 10 comments Asnickerkittycat --- I believe you sent me an email this morning and I sent back your code that way, so please check your *non* goodreads mailbox. Hopefully that will turn it up for you!

message 24: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinswapp) | 62 comments Thx!

Asnickerkittycat (snickercat) | 5 comments I got it thanks. I remembered your book as soon as I saw the cover. I loved that book. I did a pre listen review so I could saw how much I loved the book without you giving me the audio book. I will add to it as soon as I am done listening to it. I am loving it. The narrator is great.

Are you going to continue writing about the wolf packs? I hope so. It is hard for me to find page turners any more and that is what this book is. I read Bloodling on your website but when I saw it in amazon I bought it.

Again thank you for the audio book.

Julie | 103 comments Thanks again for the code. I enjoyed the book as really fun in the middle of a week full of some books that I didn't enjoy so much. Hope to read/hear more from you!