booksbooksbooks discussion

NOVEMBER GROUP READ > Suggestions (CLOSED)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Suzy (last edited Oct 25, 2014 05:15AM) (new)

Suzy | 88 comments Mod
We need some suggestions for the group read. Just post some down below. :)

If you agree with someone, please tell us. That would be helpful.

At the end of today/start of tomorrow I will choose the favourites and make a poll.

:D

message 2: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Since we were planning to do a buddy read of I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You, maybe we could do that as the group read? I would really enjoy that. :)

message 3: by Suzy (new)

Suzy | 88 comments Mod
Daisy wrote: "Since we were planning to do a buddy read of I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You, maybe we could do that as the group read? I would really enjoy that. :)"

Thanks for the suggestion Daisy! I have that on my bookshelf :)

message 4: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 28 comments Maybe "Thirteen reasons why" by Jay Asher or "To all the boys I've loved before" by Jenny Han?

message 5: by Suzy (new)

Suzy | 88 comments Mod
Jennifer wrote: "Maybe "Thirteen reasons why" by Jay Asher or "To all the boys I've loved before" by Jenny Han?"

Thanks for the suggestions Jennifer! I've read TATBILB and I hated Thirteen reasons why but if it's a favourite it'll be up on the poll :)

message 6: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 28 comments I haven't read it so I don't know :)

message 7: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Ooh, I'd like to read Thirteen Reasons Why - it looks good. The Spindlers looks good too. This group read is going to be fun!

message 8: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 49 comments I would read any of these. :D

message 9: by Suzy (new)

Suzy | 88 comments Mod
I'm going to suggest The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan and Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas

message 10: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 49 comments I've ordered my copy of I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You from the library. Excited!