All About YA discussion

Member's Series Tracker > Daisy's Series Tracker

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daisy (last edited Oct 25, 2014 01:35AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
I wasn't sure about whether I wanted to do this but everyone's trackers are looking so cool I thought I'd give it a go! ;)

I probably will do series I've finished but not ones I haven't started yet.

message 2: by Daisy (last edited Dec 02, 2014 08:54AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
The Legendeer Trilogy by Alan Gibbons:

Read: Shadow Of The Minotaur by Alan Gibbons Vampyr Legion (Legendeer, #2) by Alan Gibbons Warriors of the Raven by Alan Gibbons

message 3: by Daisy (last edited Feb 02, 2017 06:51AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Savvy by Ingrid Law:

Read: Savvy (Savvy, #1) by Ingrid Law Scumble (Savvy, #2) by Ingrid Law Switch (Savvy, #3) by Ingrid Law

(The series that got me into reading and still a firm favourite!)

message 4: by Daisy (last edited Oct 03, 2015 02:50AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott:

Read: The Alchemyst (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #1) by Michael Scott The Magician (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #2) by Michael Scott

Haven't read: The Sorceress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #3) by Michael Scott The Necromancer (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #4) by Michael Scott The Warlock (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #5) by Michael Scott The Enchantress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #6) by Michael Scott

(Wasn't sure about the first book in this series but I got the audiobook of the second book for the #BookBuddyathon and ended up really liking it. Now I've looked on audible and it turns out the other books are narrated by someone else, whose voice I don't care for, so I guess I'll be reading them in physical form. Hopefully it will be soon while I'm still excited about them, but who knows)

message 5: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan:

Read: The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) by Rick Riordan The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3) by Rick Riordan The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4) by Rick Riordan The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5) by Rick Riordan

message 6: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan:

Read: The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1) by Rick Riordan The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2) by Rick Riordan The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) by Rick Riordan

Haven't read: The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4) by Rick Riordan The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5) by Rick Riordan

(The Lost Hero was good but I pretty much hated the next two so I'll probably never carry on with this series)

message 7: by Daisy (last edited Aug 07, 2016 05:27AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling:

Read: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One and Two (Harry Potter, #8) by J.K. Rowling

message 8: by Daisy (last edited Oct 03, 2015 02:51AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Daisy and the Trouble With Life by Kes Gray:

Read: Daisy and the Trouble with Life by Kes Gray Daisy and the Trouble with Zoos by Kes Gray Daisy and the Trouble with Giants by Kes Gray Daisy and the Trouble with Kittens by Kes Gray

Haven't read: Daisy and the Trouble with Christmas by Kes Gray Daisy and the Trouble with Maggots by Kes Gray Daisy and the Trouble with Burglars by Kes Gray Daisy and the Trouble with Coconuts by Kes Gray Daisy and the Trouble with Sports Days by Kes Gray

(I may have read more of these but I recently re-read them and stopped at the fourth. I didn't like them nearly as much as I remember so the rest no longer interest me)

message 9: by Daisy (last edited Sep 25, 2016 04:24AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
My Sister the Vampire by Sienna Mercer:

Read: Switched (My Sister the Vampire, #1) by Sienna Mercer Fangtastic! (My Sister the Vampire, #2) by Sienna Mercer Re-Vamped! (My Sister the Vampire, #3) by Sienna Mercer Vampalicious! (My Sister the Vampire, #4) by Sienna Mercer Take Two (My Sister the Vampire, #5) by Sienna Mercer Love Bites (My Sister the Vampire, #6) by Sienna Mercer Lucky Break (My Sister the Vampire, #7) by Sienna Mercer Star Style (My Sister the Vampire, #8) by Sienna Mercer Twin Spins (My Sister the Vampire, #9) by Sienna Mercer Date with Destiny by Sienna Mercer Flying Solo (My Sister the Vampire) by Sienna Mercer Stake Out! (My Sister The Vampire, #12) by Sienna Mercer Double Disaster! (My Sister the Vampire, #13) by Sienna Mercer Flipping Out! (My Sister the Vampire #14) by Sienna Mercer Secrets & Spies (My Sister The Vampire, #15) by Sienna Mercer Fashion Frightmare! (My Sister The Vampire, #16) by Sienna Mercer Spooktacular! by Sienna Mercer Fangs for the Memories (My Sister the Vampire #18) by Sienna Mercer

(Hopefully they'll be more in this series soon!)

message 10: by Daisy (last edited Nov 19, 2014 02:27AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
My Brother the Werewolf by Sienna Mercer:

Read: Cry Wolf! 1 (My Brother the Werewolf) by Sienna Mercer Puppy Love! (My Brother the Werewolf , #2) by Sienna Mercer Howl-oween (My Brother the Werewolf, #3) by Sienna Mercer Tail Spin (My Brother the Werewolf, #4) by Sienna Mercer

message 11: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
A Sheep Called Skye by S. R. Harris:

Read: A Sheep Called Skye by S.R. Harris To Skye with Love by S.R. Harris A Patch of Skye by S.R. Harris No Place like Skye by S.R. Harris

message 12: by Daisy (last edited Aug 02, 2017 07:47AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney:

Read: Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #1) by Jeff Kinney Rodrick Rules (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #2) by Jeff Kinney The Last Straw (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #3) by Jeff Kinney Dog Days (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #4) by Jeff Kinney The Ugly Truth (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #5) by Jeff Kinney Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #6) by Jeff Kinney The Third Wheel (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #7) by Jeff Kinney Hard Luck (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #8) by Jeff Kinney The Long Haul (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #9) by Jeff Kinney

Haven't read: Old School (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #10) by Jeff Kinney Double Down (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #11) by Jeff Kinney

(In the middle of re-reading these at the moment whenever I fell like a quick, fun read. I don't care what you say - I LOVE these books!)

message 13: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Mr. Gum by Andy Stanton:

Read: You're a Bad Man, Mr Gum! by Andy Stanton Mr Gum and the Biscuit Billionaire by Andy Stanton Mr Gum and the Goblins by Andy Stanton Mr Gum and the Power Crystals by Andy Stanton Mr Gum and the Dancing Bear by Andy Stanton What's for Dinner, Mr Gum? by Andy Stanton Mr Gum and the Cherry Tree by Andy Stanton Mr Gum and the Secret Hideout by Andy Stanton

(Thought I hadn't read all of these but apparently I have!)

message 14: by Daisy (last edited Sep 18, 2016 05:58AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Bindi Babes by Narinder Dhami:

Read: Bindi Babes (Bindi Babes, #1) by Narinder Dhami Bollywood Babes (Bindi Babes) by Narinder Dhami Bhangra Babes (Bindi Babes, #3) by Narinder Dhami Superstar Babes (Bindi Babes, #4) by Narinder Dhami

message 15: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Jane Blonde by Jill Marshall:

Read: Jane Blonde Sensational Spylet (Jane Blonde, #1) by Jill Marshall Spies Trouble (Jane Blonde, #2) by Jill Marshall Jane Blonde Twice the Spylet (Jane Blonde, #3) by Jill Marshall Jane Blonde Spylet on Ice (Jane Blonde, #4) by Jill Marshall

Haven't read: Jane Blonde Goldenspy (Jane Blonde, #5) by Jill Marshall Spy in the Sky by Jill Marshall Jane Blonde Spylets Are Forever by Jill Marshall

(I'm not sure if this is the right order... Read these a while ago and gave up because I thought it was getting repetitive but would like to give them another go sometime)

message 16: by Daisy (last edited Aug 02, 2017 07:49AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Goddess Girls by Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams:

Read: Athena the Brain (Goddess Girls, #1) by Joan Holub Persephone the Phony (Goddess Girls, #2) by Joan Holub Aphrodite the Beauty (Goddess Girls, #3) by Joan Holub Artemis the Brave (Goddess Girls, #4) by Joan Holub Athena the Wise (Goddess Girls, #5) by Joan Holub Aphrodite the Diva (Goddess Girls, #6) by Joan Holub Artemis the Loyal (Goddess Girls, #7) by Joan Holub Medusa the Mean (Goddess Girls, #8) by Joan Holub The Girl Games (Super Special) by Joan Holub Pandora the Curious (Goddess Girls, #9) by Joan Holub Pheme the Gossip (Goddess Girls, #10) by Joan Holub Persephone the Daring (Goddess Girls, #11) by Joan Holub Cassandra the Lucky (Goddess Girls, #12) by Joan Holub Athena the Proud (Goddess Girls, #13) by Joan Holub Iris the Colorful (Goddess Girls, #14) by Joan Holub Aphrodite the Fair (Goddess Girls, #15) by Joan Holub Medusa the Rich by Joan Holub Amphitrite the Bubbly (Goddess Girls #17) by Joan Holub

Haven't read: Hestia the Invisible (Goddess Girls #18) by Joan Holub Echo the Copycat (Goddess Girls #19) by Joan Holub Calliope the Muse (Goddess Girls, #20) by Joan Holub Pallas the Pal (Goddess Girls #21) by Joan Holub Nyx the Mysterious (Goddess Girls Book 22) by Joan Holub

(I don't really see myself going any further with this series. I'm kind of interested in Echo the Copycat but not enough to prioritize it over the millions of other books I want to read. This is a middle grade series I loooved a couple of years ago, though. Fond memories!)

message 17: by Daisy (last edited Aug 25, 2015 01:43PM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer:

Read: Artemis Fowl (Artemis Fowl, #1) by Eoin Colfer The Seventh Dwarf (Artemis Fowl #1.5) by Eoin Colfer Artemis Fowl and the Arctic Incident (Artemis Fowl, #2) by Eoin Colfer The Eternity Code (Artemis Fowl, #3) by Eoin Colfer Artemis Fowl The Opal Deception (Artemis Fowl, #4) by Eoin Colfer Artemis Fowl and the Lost Colony (Artemis Fowl, #5) by Eoin Colfer Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox (Artemis Fowl, #6) by Eoin Colfer Artemis Fowl The Atlantis Complex (Artemis Fowl, #7) by Eoin Colfer Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian by Eoin Colfer

message 18: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Children of the Lamp by P. B. Kerr:

Read: The Akhenaten Adventure (Children of the Lamp, #1) by P.B. Kerr The Blue Djinn of Babylon (Children of the Lamp, #2) by P.B. Kerr The Cobra King of Kathmandu (Children of the Lamp, #3) by P.B. Kerr The Day of the Djinn Warrior (Children of the Lamp, #4) by P.B. Kerr The Eye Of The Forest (Children Of The Lamp, #5) by P.B. Kerr The Five Fakirs Of Faizabad (Children Of The Lamp, #6) by P.B. Kerr The Grave Robbers of Ghengis Khan. by P.B. Kerr by P.B. Kerr

message 19: by Daisy (last edited Nov 18, 2015 06:23AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter:

Read: I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) by Ally Carter

Haven't read: Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls, #2) by Ally Carter Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls, #3) by Ally Carter Only the Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girls, #4) by Ally Carter Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls, #5) by Ally Carter United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6) by Ally Carter

(It's been so long since I read the first one, and I hated it anyway, so I'm not even going to bother continuing with this series)

message 20: by Daisy (last edited Sep 25, 2016 04:25AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Sky Chasers by Amy Kathleen Ryan:

Read: Glow (Sky Chasers #1) by Amy Kathleen Ryan Spark (Sky Chasers, #2) by Amy Kathleen Ryan Flame (Sky Chasers, #3) by Amy Kathleen Ryan

(Pretty solid YA trilogy. Would like to re-read these one day)

message 21: by Daisy (last edited Dec 29, 2015 03:38AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas:

Read: Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas

Haven't read: Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas

(I've decided I won't be continuing with this series. I've read the first two books so I feel like I've given it a fair chance. I've heard mixed things about the fourth, I don't care for the characters and I don't care where the plot goes any more. Even if I did, the end of the second book really confused me, so I probably wouldn't be able to follow it anyway. Sarah J Maas isn't an author I want to support and this series gets enough hype as it is. Excuse the rant!)

message 22: by Daisy (last edited Apr 13, 2015 06:04AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Hogwarts Library by J. K. Rowling:

Read: The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling Quidditch Through the Ages (Hogwarts Library) by J.K. Rowling Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling

message 23: by Daisy (last edited Aug 14, 2015 07:52AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
War Horse by Michael Morpurgo:

Read: War Horse by Michael Morpurgo

Haven't Read: Farm Boy (War Horse, #2) by Michael Morpurgo

(I didn't really enjoy War Horse and the second one looks like the most pointless book ever so I won't be finishing this I don't think)

message 24: by Daisy (last edited Dec 22, 2017 09:53AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Zodiac by Romina Russell:

Read: Zodiac (Zodiac, #1) by Romina Russell Wandering Star (Zodiac, #2) by Romina Russell Black Moon (Zodiac, #3) by Romina Russell Thirteen Rising (Zodiac, #4) by Romina Russell

(Rated every book in this series four stars. A very good YA series!)

message 25: by Daisy (last edited Jun 06, 2016 09:26AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
The Selection by Kiera Cass:

Read: The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass The Heir (The Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass The Crown (The Selection, #5) by Kiera Cass

message 26: by Daisy (last edited Apr 29, 2017 12:26PM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins:

Read: Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1) by Stephanie Perkins Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2) by Stephanie Perkins Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3) by Stephanie Perkins

(Kept going back and forth on these but I'm actually really proud of myself for sticking with it! Pretty good books - not really my thing, but good)

message 27: by Erin Lynn (new)

Erin Lynn | 2727 comments Mod
Daisy wrote: "Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins:

Read: Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1) by Stephanie Perkins

Haven't read: Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2) by Stephanie Perkins [bookcover:Isla and the Happily Eve..."

I love those!

message 28: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Yeah, the first one was really good! Can't wait to get to the next one. :)

message 29: by Daisy (last edited Mar 08, 2018 02:18AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle:

Read: A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle The Sign of Four by Arthur Conan Doyle

Haven't read: Sherlock Holmes The Complete Stories by Arthur Conan Doyle

(Honestly I think I've had enough of these for now. I'm glad I've experienced the Sherlock Holmes stories because they're such a huge part of pop culture {and I can definitely see why} but I'm not excited about reading any more of them right now. Have actually just into Christie and I think I prefer those!)

message 30: by Daisy (last edited Mar 08, 2018 05:50AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
The Plays of William Shakespeare:

Read twice: Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare The Tempest by William Shakespeare Othello by William Shakespeare The Merry Wives of Windsor by William Shakespeare As You Like It by William Shakespeare The Merchant of Venice by William Shakespeare The Taming of the Shrew by William Shakespeare Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare The Winter's Tale by William Shakespeare

Read: A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare Macbeth by William Shakespeare Antony and Cleopatra by William Shakespeare Love's Labor's Lost by William Shakespeare King Lear by William Shakespeare Hamlet by William Shakespeare The Comedy of Errors by William Shakespeare Troilus and Cressida by William Shakespeare Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare Richard III by William Shakespeare All's Well That Ends Well by William Shakespeare

Haven't Read: Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare Henry IV, Part 1 by William Shakespeare Henry IV, Part 2 by William Shakespeare Henry V by William Shakespeare Henry VI, Part 1 by William Shakespeare Henry VI, Part 2 by William Shakespeare Henry VI, Part 3 by William Shakespeare Henry VIII by William Shakespeare The Two Gentlemen of Verona by William Shakespeare Coriolanus by William Shakespeare Titus Andronicus by William Shakespeare Pericles by William Shakespeare Richard II by William Shakespeare Measure for Measure by William Shakespeare Timon of Athens by William Shakespeare

(I know this isn't exactly a series but I'm always losing track of which of Shakespeare's plays I've read so I thought this would be useful. I'm not planning to read all of them, by any means, but there's still a couple I want to read sometime in the future (now hoping to read all the comedies as I like those best) so this is definitely going to help me keep track!)

message 31: by Daisy (last edited Jul 10, 2016 07:58AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott:

Read: Little Women (Little Women, #1) by Louisa May Alcott Good Wives by Louisa May Alcott

Haven't Read: Little Men by Louisa May Alcott Jo's Boys by Louisa May Alcott

(Meh. Probably won't bother with the next two in this series)

message 32: by Daisy (last edited Mar 08, 2018 05:50AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
William Shakespeare's Star Wars by Ian Doescher:

Read: William Shakespeare's Star Wars Verily, A New Hope (William Shakespeare's Star Wars, #4) by Ian Doescher William Shakespeare's The Empire Striketh Back (William Shakespeare's Star Wars, #5) by Ian Doescher William Shakespeare's The Jedi Doth Return (William Shakespeare's Star Wars, #6) by Ian Doescher William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace (William Shakespeare's Star Wars, #1) by Ian Doescher William Shakespeare's The Clone Army Attacketh (William Shakespeare's Star Wars, #2) by Ian Doescher William Shakespeare's Tragedy of the Sith's Revenge Star Wars Part the Third (William Shakespeare's Star Wars) by Ian Doescher William Shakespeare's The Force Doth Awaken Star Wars Part the Seventh by Ian Doescher

(LOOOOVE!!)

message 33: by Daisy (last edited Nov 17, 2016 07:30AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot:

Read: The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1) by Meg Cabot Take Two (The Princess Diaries, #2) by Meg Cabot Third Time Lucky (The Princess Diaries, #3) by Meg Cabot Mia Goes Fourth (The Princess Diaries, #4) by Meg Cabot Give Me Five (The Princess Diaries, #5) by Meg Cabot Sixsational (The Princess Diaries, #6) by Meg Cabot Seventh Heaven (The Princess Diaries, #7) by Meg Cabot After Eight (The Princess Diaries, #8) by Meg Cabot To the Nines (The Princess Diaries, #9) by Meg Cabot Ten Out of Ten (The Princess Diaries, #10) by Meg Cabot

Haven't read: Royal Wedding (The Princess Diaries, #11) by Meg Cabot

(I dnf-ed Royal Wedding which means I'm FINALLY. DONE. Yay!)

message 34: by Daisy (last edited Sep 04, 2015 07:22AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Gemma Doyle by Libba Bray:

Read: A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1) by Libba Bray Rebel Angels (Gemma Doyle, #2) by Libba Bray

Haven't read: The Sweet Far Thing (Gemma Doyle, #3) by Libba Bray

(DNFed the third book at 50 pages because it was boring me, so I don't intend to finish this series)

message 35: by Daisy (last edited Aug 14, 2015 07:42AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Grey Griffins by Derek Benz and J.S. Lewis:

Read: The Revenge of the Shadow King (Grey Griffins, #1) by Derek Benz

Haven't read: The Rise of the Black Wolf (Grey Griffins, #2) by Derek Benz The Fall of the Templar (Grey Griffins, #3) by Derek Benz

(Really enjoyed the first book, but I can't find the next two anywhere! Hope to read them someday though I'm not sure how I will be able to.)

message 36: by Daisy (last edited Jun 06, 2016 09:28AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Young Sherlock Holmes by Andrew Lane:

Read: Death Cloud (Young Sherlock Holmes, #1) by Andrew Lane Red Leech (Young Sherlock Holmes, #2) by Andrew Lane Black Ice (Young Sherlock Holmes, #3) by Andrew Lane Bedlam (Young Sherlock Holmes, #3.5) by Andrew Lane Fire Storm (Young Sherlock Holmes, #4) by Andrew Lane

Haven't read: Snake Bite (Young Sherlock Holmes, #5) by Andrew Lane Knife Edge (Young Sherlock Holmes, #6) by Andrew Lane

(DNFed Snake Bite because everything I didn't like about the series just kept getting worse and bugging me more and more)

message 37: by Daisy (last edited Nov 17, 2016 07:31AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Firebird by Claudia Gray:

Read: A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1) by Claudia Gray Ten Thousand Skies Above You (Firebird, #2) by Claudia Gray A Million Worlds with You (Firebird, #3) by Claudia Gray

(Definitely some of my fave YA books - this trilogy was beyond awesome! Highly recommend if you're interested)

message 38: by Daisy (last edited May 23, 2016 12:41PM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer:

Read: Twilight (Twilight, #1) by Stephenie Meyer New Moon (Twilight, #2) by Stephenie Meyer Eclipse (Twilight, #3) by Stephenie Meyer Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4) by Stephenie Meyer

message 39: by Daisy (last edited Jul 22, 2016 05:19AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis:

Read: Kat, Incorrigible (Kat, Incorrigible, #1) by Stephanie Burgis Renegade Magic (Kat, Incorrigible, #2) by Stephanie Burgis Stolen Magic (Kat, Incorrigible, #3) by Stephanie Burgis

(Man, these books are so good! Really high quality series)

message 40: by Daisy (last edited Feb 29, 2016 04:24AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer:

Read: Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5) by Marissa Meyer Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer

(Read all this series in 2015. Go me!)

message 41: by Daisy (last edited Sep 25, 2016 04:27AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton:

Read: Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton The Lost World (Jurassic Park, #2) by Michael Crichton

(Thoroughly enjoyed this duology! Second book was even better than the first. <3)

message 42: by Daisy (last edited Mar 22, 2017 10:14AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson:

Read: The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1) by Brandon Sanderson The Well of Ascension (Mistborn, #2) by Brandon Sanderson The Hero of Ages (Mistborn, #3) by Brandon Sanderson

Haven't read: The Alloy of Law (Mistborn, #4) by Brandon Sanderson Shadows of Self (Mistborn, #5) by Brandon Sanderson The Bands of Mourning (Mistborn, #6) by Brandon Sanderson

(Hell yeah am I reading the second trilogy! No idea when but it'll happen!)

message 43: by Daisy (last edited Feb 19, 2017 12:39PM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Because You'll Never Meet Me by Leah Thomas:

Read: Because You'll Never Meet Me by Leah Thomas

Haven't read: Nowhere Near You (Because Youll Never Meet Me 2) by Leah Thomas

(I don't think I'm going to read the second book. Though I love these characters the first book let me down in a lot of ways and I don't feel like I need any more. Plus I got the first on Audible and the second's not on there, so I don't feel like going to the effort of finding it somewhere else)

message 44: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Ashley Arthur by Jack Heath:

Read: Hit List by Jack Heath

Haven't read: Money Run by Jack Heath

(So... this is new. I've read the second book in this duology but not the first... my bad for not looking it up on Goodreads, lol. Really loved it anyway so would love to get my hands on the first at some point and actually read them in the right order :D )

message 45: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
The Destiny Trilogy by Cris Pasqueralle:

Read: Destiny Revealed (Destiny Trilogy, #1) by Cris Pasqueralle

Haven't read: Paths of Destiny (Book two of The Destiny Trilogy) by Cris Pasqueralle Quest for Destiny (the Destiny Trilogy Series) by Cris Pasqueralle

(Liked the first book but didn't really think it was anything special so doubt I'll continue with this trilogy)

message 46: by Daisy (last edited Mar 16, 2018 07:04AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Rememberance of Earth's Past by Liu Cixin:

Read: The Three-Body Problem (Remembrance of Earth’s Past #1) by Liu Cixin The Dark Forest (Remembrance of Earth’s Past, #2) by Liu Cixin

Haven't read: Death's End (Remembrance of Earth’s Past #3) by Liu Cixin

(I listened to the first two books on audio and would love to do that with the third. Will keep an eye out to see if it ever comes onto Audible. If not, the ending of the second book was pretty satisfying so might just stop there, or I might try reading the third in physical form. We'll see!)

message 47: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams:

Read: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, #1) by Douglas Adams

Haven't Read: The Restaurant at the End of the Universe (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, #2) by Douglas Adams Life, the Universe and Everything (Hitchhiker's Guide, #3) by Douglas Adams So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish (Hitchhiker's Guide, #4) by Douglas Adams Mostly Harmless (Hitchhiker's Guide, #5) by Douglas Adams And Another Thing... (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, #6) by Eoin Colfer

(Liked the first book but not enough to make me very motivated to pick up the rest of them. Maybe someday I'll give the second one a try, we'll see)

message 48: by Daisy (last edited Mar 16, 2018 07:07AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Murder Most Unladylike Mysteries by Robin Stevens:

Read: Murder Most Unladylike (Murder Most Unladylike Mysteries, #1) by Robin Stevens

Haven't Read: Arsenic for Tea (Murder Most Unladylike Mysteries, #2) by Robin Stevens First Class Murder (Murder Most Unladylike Mysteries, #3) by Robin Stevens Jolly Foul Play (Murder Most Unladylike Mysteries, #4) by Robin Stevens Mistletoe and Murder (Murder Most Unladylike Mysteries, #5) by Robin Stevens A Spoonful of Murder (Murder Most Unladylike Mystery, #6) by Robin Stevens

(Enjoyed the first book, and I own the next two. Looking forward to getting to them soon. WOW these book covers are beautiful!)

message 49: by Daisy (last edited Mar 16, 2018 07:11AM) (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
The Works of Agatha Christie:

Read: Murder on the Orient Express (Hercule Poirot, #10) by Agatha Christie

Haven't Read: The Complete Works of Agatha Christie by Agatha Christie

(As with Shakespeare, I'd like to read a lot of works by this author, and thought it would be a good idea to track it here. LOVED Murder on the Orient Express so I am really excited to explore Christie further)