Ouran high school host club discussion

Outside the school > Apartment block

Comments Showing 1-50 of 248 (248 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

Pandabaking (pbear16) | 1494 comments Mod
A range of commoners live here and Daiki due to losing his family home.

message 2: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

"Here we are." Daiki said after climbing the stairs panting a little he got out his keys and his sister opened the door. "Let me in claire."

"Ok big bro ok."she said opening the door for him and Jay. "Who's this chick." She said in perfect English.

"Claire mind your manners mother would be ever disappointed in you." Daiki scowled at his sister as he dropped the stuff on the counter

"What do I care about a dead person who I don't know!" She cried and ran too her room slamming her door and Daiki just buried his face in his hand.

"Welcome to my home Jay take a seat." He turned to Jay and smiled.

message 3: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments "It's nice." She said walking in. Clary started sniffing around staying close to Jay. "Clary, sit." She sat. "Good girl."

message 4: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

"Thanks we try. The girls you just saw run to her room is my sister claire." He took the stuff from Jays arms.

message 5: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments "Listen how she asked about me it's fine. I've heard back in America all the time, sometimes worse, but I don't care."

message 6: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

"Mum wanted to teach her how to hold herself like a lady but never got the chance and I'm no substitute." He said leaning against the bench. "Right to let's get baking." He said and leaned over grabbing an apron for Jay and handing it to her.

message 7: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments "I don't use aprons, sorry. But I can help her learn what your mom wanted to teach her. When I was eight and lived in England and ten in France I was apart of a cotillion. But I'm an American at heart so I'm more on the No uber fancy side. It was fun though."

message 8: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

"If you could that would be great." He said as he put the apron away and put on his waist apron pulling out a very thick cook book and dropped it on the bench with a loud thud. "Let's see cupcakes what type should we make?" He asked musing as he went through the recipes he had.

message 9: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments "Chocolate and vanilla. Those two are favorites among everyone."

message 10: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

"Yeah and chocolate marble mud is good too as well as my mystery cupcakes you will never know what you get till you eat them or till I ice them." He looked up smiling and opened the book to his plain cupcakes. "Do you wan to measure out all of these ingredients whilst I turn the oven on and get the mixer out?" he asked

message 11: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments "Sure. I can make a few pies by scratch. Grandma taught me." She pulled out some bowls

message 12: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

"Cool we'll make the pastry whilst the cupcakes are in the oven." He smiled and started to measure out the ingreadiants for his mystery cupcakes.

message 13: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments She started to make the chocolate and vanilla. Soon the cupcakes were in the oven and she started laying flour on the table to kneed the dough. She looked over to Daiki and grinned taking a big handful and tossing it at him.

message 14: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

Daiki smiled at Jay and she threw the flour at him turning his hair from black to gray where the flour hit it. He started coughing to get the flour out of his lungs. He chuckled and threw some cocoa at her before turning around to take care of the pie fillings.

message 15: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments She rolled out the dough before grabbing two eggs and cracking them above his head laughing.

message 16: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

"I'll have to shower now." Said turning around to face Jay. He gave a wicked grin and picked her up rubbing his head against her back. "You will too." He gently put her down laughing. That's when Claire walked out. "Claire are you ok? Do you want to join us?" He asked

"I have never heard you laugh like that Daiki. I will join you if she thinks it's ok." She said looking confused

message 17: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments Jay laugh and looked at her. "Yeah, you can join." She looked at Daiki before rubbing a little cherry filling on his nose. "Rudolph."

message 18: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

"Yes dasher." He said wiping the filling off of his nose and he took cupcakes out of the oven, put them on cooling racks and put more in the oven. "Claire taste the fillings for me would you." He said to his sister. Holding out a teaspoon for her to take.

"Sure Daiki." She took the spoon and tasted them. "How do you make everything taste like heaven."

"Mother taught me and she wanted to teach you too." He said smiling

message 19: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments Jay smiled as she put a pie in. "Here you two try this." She handed them a spoon of the cherry filling. "Grandma's recipe."

message 20: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

Daiki took a small amount from his spoon and gave the rest to his sister. "That's good." And he saw his sisters eyes light up.

"Give me the pot forget the pie I want the filling." She said looking at Daiki as if she was saying I want the pot get me the pot.

message 21: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments Jay laughed and put some in a small bowl. "Here." She handed it to her still laughing. "This much No more."

message 22: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

"Fine." Claire muttered looking at Daiki like it's your kitchen take control.

"You heard her claire no control over the pie." He smiled and took the other cupcakes out of the oven making more room for the pies.

message 23: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments Jay got started on more of the dough. By the time all the pies were done there was filling left over and some dough. Jay took the dough getting an idea.

message 24: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

Daiki took the cool cupcakes and started to ice them flat waiting for the icing to dry he turned to Jay. "Any of the others figure out that your a girl?" He asked

message 25: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments "No. They haven't." She rolled out the dough and put some filling in it before closing it. A little mini pie. "This looks weird." She looked at it.

message 26: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

"It doesn't matter as long as it's for you." He said looking at his sister she started to lick the chocolate bowl. "Claire use a spoon." He said throughing one at her she caught it and gave him a fine look.

message 27: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments Jay chuckled and handed her a wash cloth for her hands. "Don't worry you're not the only one."

message 28: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

"pardon?" he asked washing the dishes that were empty.

message 29: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments "I like to lick the bowl, No spoon."

message 30: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

"I only make her use a spoon when we have company." He dried a mixing bowl and made up some icing dividing it among some smaller bowls and adding the food colouring. "Claire what are we raising money for?" He asked

"New pool area the one we have is cracking and tearing up our feet." She said licking the spoon

message 31: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments "Ouch." Jay pulled out the final pie.

message 32: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

"Yeah it does hurt and the school told us to wear water shoes but not all of us can afford them and with the school pool being an open pool it needs new covers." Claire said putting the bowl in the sink for her brother to clean.

"I told you to tell me if you needed anything I could have worked to get you those shoes." Daiki said filling the piping bags and tying them off.

"Yeah but the others didn't have them and I couldn't leave them with out help so I organised the event." She smiled and picked up another bowl.

"So you left out that I had to bake everything." Daiki said outlining the shape of a dog on a cupcake.

message 33: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments "Hey you had help. Clary, down." She saw the dog going for a cupcake.

message 34: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

"Yeah I'll be baking more tomorrow cause apparently my cakes are legendary. Claire could you pass me the carrier and Jay we have 30 mins till your dad gets here do you want to shower and get the egg off?" He asked smiling. Claire passed him the carrier and he started stacking finished cupcake designed with army gear.

message 35: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments "Yeah, my dad will question the egg but I'd rather he question at least me. Claire, you want to come too?"

message 36: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

"I want to but I have school work to do and I can't let Daiki see what I'm doing cause he'll help me which is good but the teachers know when he helps me." She said putting the remaining empty bowls in the sink. "Stay here Daiki I'll watch the brownies after you leave." She said pointing to the ground and Daiki gave a salute putting the brownies in the oven and turning back to the remaining cupcakes. "I can loan you a change of clothes just leave him ten minutes to get ready." She said walking off waving her hand so Jay would follow her

message 37: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments Jay followed her back.

message 38: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

"The shower is just through there and here have these. I never use them." Claire said handing Jay a pair of sweat pants and a sweat shirt. "I hope you don't mind looking like a guy." Claire mused getting Jay a towel.

message 39: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments "Not at all, sometimes you can't help but dress like a guy." She laughed. "Thanks." She got into the shower washing off. Soon she came out into the living room.

message 40: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

"I'll see you in about five claire the brownies will be 12 minutes no more no less." Daiki said smiling at Jay as he walked off to take a shower he scrubbed his hair and walked out wearing a three quarter shirt and jeans drying his hair. "Let's not have a food war for the next ten minutes or we won't be ready in time." He smiled

message 41: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments "Oh fine. Clary come." Jay sat down pulling Clary onto her lap.

message 42: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

Daiki chuckled and started cleaning the dishes in the sinks staining his hands an myriad of colours from the food dyes. He was drying the dishes when a knock came at the door. "Claire could you get that please." He asked. He watch Claire walk over to the door opening to reveal a strange man.

message 43: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments Clary ran over jumping up on him barking and licking his arms. Jay stood up. "Hi dad."

"Hi Jay. Why is Clary wearing her guide dog vest?"

message 44: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

"I can't answer that one but hello sir my name is Daiki and this is my sister Claire." He said gesturing to his sister.

message 45: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments "It's nice to meet you two. Jay..."

"I had an attack." She looked down some.

"Jay you need to tell me these things. Will you be alright to ride in the car?"

"Possibly, I can try."

"Alright, lets get going then."

message 46: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

"Ok. Claire the brownies are ready don't eat them and I'll see you later." He said picking up his shoulder bag and slinged it over his shoulder. "Remind aunt that I'm going to jays as well the cupcakes for you are no the purple rack ice them however you want ok." He hugged claire and walked out of his home.

message 47: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments Jay got into the back of the k-9 unit car and buckled up. She held Clary tightly.

message 48: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

Daiki got into the back with Jay. "Is you dad part of the K-9 unit?" He asked

message 49: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments "Yeah. Houston is at home though."

message 50: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

"That's your dad's dog is he a sniffer or attack type?" He asked as the car started and they were on their way to jays.

« previous 1 3 4 5