Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Hannah & Ms. Waddles ~

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Harry dere :3

message 2: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Hey lovey :D I'm sorry I didn't get around to replying last night, I fell asleep

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Oh it's fine. :o But anyways herro! :3

message 4: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Haiiii! So, did we want to do both of those plots or just the best friend one? (:

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Could we just do the friends one? I was wondering is it okay if I can be the female? I've been playing the male a lot in other ones. But I'll try and do is make it up to you and do the other one soon!

message 6: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Sure! And no making up necessary :p I don't normally gender grab.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Okay. c: I wasn't for sure.

message 8: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Naah you're fine (:

message 9: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Ideas for the best friend role-play?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I'm thinking maybe something like this:

Both are in college and go from there
Maybe one has an issue with like drugs or something like it

I really have like nothing.

message 11: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Eeeh, I'm not good with addiction role-plays - drama is fine, but I can't necessarily play the character at least. I have no experience with it to be honest o.o

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Lol it's fine. My character can be the one with the addiction or maybe best friends who constantly bicker but it gets to the point where they make up and what not?

message 13: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments I actually just like the idea of the best friend with the addiction.. and hum possibly my character has branched out and made new friends - even has a girlfriend or boyfriend even and their friendship is kind of crumbling which could lead your character over the brink in the addiction etc etc

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I kind of understand where you're coming from with this. :3

message 15: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments o.o Coooooool ^_^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Want to make it in high school perhaps or? Before we get started on our characters.

message 17: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Oh i don't mind either way! Also: I'm heading to work so I won't be able to start on my characters.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Okay than high school it is. :3
Good luck at work than. :o

message 19: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments thaaanks. I have lots of it

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Your welcome. c: