Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Drive-Up
This topic is about Drive-Up
Book Cover Help > add book cover

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Page (cpage-thatauthorguy) | 4 comments When I added my new Kindle edition book, I forgot to hit the upload cover (I keep thinking putting the ASIN B00OV9EHP0 it'll pull the cover from Amazon but...

So how to I add the cover? I tried the add new edition but there is no button to add a cover. (Isn't this something that can be corrected much more simply?)

message 2: by Nanaa (last edited Oct 25, 2014 01:33AM) (new)

Nanaa (xxmzsmilesxx) | 1167 comments Could you please link me to your cover so I can do it for you? The ASIN doesn't match with anything on google.

Found your cover on Amazon (for some reason it was not turning up when I searched it through google)!
Cover added :)

message 3: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Page (cpage-thatauthorguy) | 4 comments Nandar wrote: "Could you please link me to your cover so I can do it for you? The ASIN doesn't match with anything on google.

Found your cover on Amazon (for some reason it was not turning up when I searched it ..."

Thanks. Is it supposed to pull the cover automatically from the ASIN from Amazon?

message 4: by Z-squared (last edited Nov 03, 2014 03:58PM) (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments Christopher wrote: "NThanks. Is it supposed to pull the cover automatically from the ASIN from Amazon? "

Not exactly. We get periodic updates from Amazon's database, but it's usually much faster to add the cover manually.