Ouran high school host club discussion

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

Pandabaking (pbear16) | 1494 comments Mod
Every shop you need is here.

message 2: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

Daiki walked into the shops glancing over his shoulder making sure Jay was keeping up with him. "The shop is just up here" he said pointing to the shop in front of him.

message 3: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments Jay nodded as She kept a and on Clary along with the leash. She followed silently.

message 4: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

They walked in to the kitchen shop. "Hey James." Daiki said as he picked up two bottles of vanilla and three bags of chocolate.

"Your sisters school is having a bake sale on Monday Daiki I can see that she's got you baking." James said looking at what Daiki had in his hands. "What else do you need?"

"Two ten kilo bags of flour, two sugars, one five kilo cocoa, 1kg cinnamon and god they keep coming." Daiki said as he showed James the messages.

"Ok hang on." James said as he gathered all of the stuff for Daiki. "Here you go boy and you can pay after the sale I know your good for it and here's a back sling thing I'll load it for you."

"Thanks James." Daiki said turning around slinging on all of the stuff on his back. "Jay can you take the vanilla please." He asked

message 5: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments She took it right as Clary sniffed it. She sneezed and Jay smirked at her dog.

message 6: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

"Let's go my house it's not far which I'm glad for." Daiki said struggling under the weight leading the way out of the store leading the way to his house.

message 7: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments She followed him wanting to help him. "I can help."

message 8: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

"Take what you can please even if it's just one bag." He said pausing for Jay to take a bag.

message 9: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments She took three bags and carried them with the leash.

message 10: by Pandabaking, Chef (new)

"Right let's go before my sister decides to hunt me down." He said smiling

message 11: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 1245 comments She gave a little laugh smiling.