Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Heather and Trisscar

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 286 comments Lets do it. Any particular tags you want to do?

And all right. I don't really mind, since I'll probably be a bit busy with the billion hundred point tests coming up. (*insert eye roll and sigh*)

And lol its fine. I don't mind. xD

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 286 comments OH!!!!! That sounds like the tumblr idea that I read. Muse A frequents a coffee shop every day after school/work, Muse B works as a barista there. Muse A always sits at the same table by the window, in plain-sight of the counter, preoccupied with a book or their laptop. Muse B can’t help but notice Muse A and admire them from afar. Too shy to go up and talk to Muse A at their table, Muse B finds another way to make an impression. Muse B begins to write nice messages on Muse A’s coffee cups, gradually getting a little bolder each day. “Have a nice night.” “That must be a good book.” “You look nice today.” “You have a cute smile.” Usually, by the time Muse A notices these little notes, Muse B has switched shifts with someone else. One afternoon, Muse A comes in and orders their usual from Muse B. When the order is ready, Muse A makes sure to read the note right away. This time, the message reads: “Would you like to go out with me?”

But yeah that sounds pretty good. We could combine the two of them.

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 286 comments Oh yeah that sounds good. Is yours male or female? I can make the other gender and yeah.

message 4: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (last edited Oct 25, 2014 12:53PM) (new)

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 286 comments lol never mind. I didn't see your character. Uhh I'll look through my charries to see if theres one that can fit or I'll just make a new one.

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 286 comments

«Archer Campbell▫20▫October 18▫5:44▫Ohio,Usa»

«Brant Daugherty▫Black▫Hazel▫5'8▫157 lbs»

▏Arrogant↔Flirty↔Perverted↔Amusing↔Idiotic▕

▏Likes↔Dislikes▕
⊞ Girls
⊞ Food
⊞ Sleep
⊞ Coffee
⊞ Music
⊞ Parties

⊟ Pies
⊟ Raisins
⊟ Beets
⊟ Thunder
⊟ Boys (He sees as competition)
⊟ Stars
⊟ Fishes

▏Father▕
Jasob Campbell
▏Mother▕
Alison Campbell
▏Brother▕
Luka Campbell
▏Friend▕
To be determined
▏Enemy▕
To be determined
▏Girlfriend▕
Soon-To-Be
Charlotte Brynn Callaghan

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 286 comments Thankssssssssssssssssss. I wanted to make an arrogant party little ass so this was the production. xD Also just so you know I'm gonna be leaving in a couple of moments so yeah.

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 286 comments Hahah thank you. I love yours as well. I can imagine them clashing for a while.

All right. Have fun at your party! I don't know what time I'll be back really but definitely before like 10:00. (Eastern I think...?) And uhh I was thinking that maybe we start off inside the coffee shop at first?

Sunlight had yet to stream through the open window as Archer blinked rapidly to wake himself up. He could hear maybe a bird or two waking up along with the rest of the world. A soft breeze swayed his plant that was sitting on the window sill. Archer stare outside his window and sighed unhappily. What would he give for more sleep? But he really couldn't. After finishing up just about zero percent of his homework last night, he needed to do some today. Maybe get started on that essay for the demon teacher whats-her-face? He stepped out of his bed and headed straight for the radio. Turning it on Archer was blasted with the hits of today's generation.

He turned around and headed towards the bathroom and stared at himself in the mirror. God he looked awful. And I don't smell so hot either huh? he thought after smelling himself. He stripped down and stepped into the shower. Turning on the hot water he leaned back in the shower and closed his eyes. He could sleep for a couple...of...seconds...no. No. He needed stay awake. Maybe he'd stop by the coffee shop and get a mug. He'd also be able to start on the essay wouldn't he? Archer got out of the shower and wrapped himself inside a towel.

Stepping back into his apartment he put on a pair of jeans and a red t-shirt. He grabbed his backpack and shut the door. He ran down the stairs and opened the front door and was burst with of cold air. He shivered and began walking briskly towards the coffee shop. Birds began peeking out and chirping at one another. Cars began running on the road and more people were walking along the sidewalk. He reached the cafe and went through the doors. A couple of people were already there and Archer smiled politely at them. He headed towards a small table in the back and sat down.

Archer pulled out some of his notes and a pen. He read over the question. And than reread it. How and why did the goals of United States foreign policy change from the end of the First World War (1918) to the end of the Korean War (1953)? What did this have anything to do with anything? Why was he even in this class in the first place? Archer sighed and took out his notes from the class. Taking out his highlighter he took note on which notes seemed like the most important and most helpful the the essay questions. Which was of course none of them. Sighing he leaned back and just turned to the rest of the cafe. He could do this later. Right now he just needed some coffee...

(Chicago sounds perfect! And sorry about the bad writing. my moms in the hospital so my mind is all over the place right now. So sorry if I don't reply right away!)

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 286 comments ((I have no idea. She went before I woke up and yeah.))

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 286 comments ((Thanks. I just want to find out whats up with her))

Archer stared at his questions in a daze when he heard a loud child-like voice through the cafe. Looking up, he saw a five year old girl accompanying one of the employees at the cafe. He could hear her begging to work around the cafe to which he smiled at. Most children just wanted to play so to hear one ask to work wasn't the most common thing. Archer watched them go around collecting dirty plates, and used tissues. After a couple of moments the child began arguing that she wanted to carry the tray. He watched the debate between the two and suppressed a grin. Shaking his head, Archer turned back to his homework.

Sighing Archer was about to pack it up and leave when he felt a human fall over his outstretched leg. And crash. He heard the sounds of tears, and coffee spilling. His first instinct was to check himself - to make sure he didn't get bruised or dirty. Nope, he was clean. Archer than proceeded to turn around to see a young blonde female comforting a younger sobbing girl. He could see the coffee slowly making its way all over the floor itself and causing a bigger mess than there needed to be. He sighed and glanced back at his papers. He really needed to finish, but than again the cries of a five-year old screaming would probably be distracting. Besides which the teenage girl comforting her wasn't an eyesore.

Archer got off from his chair and kneeled down to the young girl. Tears were dripping from her face, and she was completely covered in snot. Her blouse was sticky and covered with the aroma of coffee. "Hey, hey. Little girl." he started saying. "Why are you crying? Now that you're all sticky you can be a superhero! Sticky Girl. Always there to help stick things...together?" Archer began saying wondering what they even meant. Sticky Girl. What the hell was that? That was stupid even for his idiotic self.

He turned towards the older female with a 'I'm sorry that was really stupid' look. And only than did he get the chance to properly see her. Her blonde hair had fallen down, and her blue eyes were filled with concern for the girl. She was wearing a simple outfit - sweater, jeans, and a beanie. And the girl had a more natural look to her. Unlike most girls, she had simple make-up looks towards her rather than fifty pounds of blush and eye shadow. But she wasn't unattractive or anything. After a couple of seconds he realized that he was staring at the girl and turned his head back to the five year old.

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 286 comments ((Sorry for taking so long. Nope they refuse to tell the twelve-year old anything. >~<)

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 286 comments ((Not sure -- my uncle won't let me visit her. >~<

Awww thanks. Lol my writing isn't that good - you should see some other peoples writing at my school. They are good. Not moi. But thankss))

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 286 comments ((Dunno. I mean he is the guardian person thing so I guess so?

Ahahaha thanks. That means a lot. xD Lol, I also apparently write better fiction than I do essay. >~< Meh))

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 286 comments ((Yeah. I mean I hear her voice on the phone so I suppose shes okay.

lol right? And than I fail my essays and my teachers get mad. One of my teachers stopped me from going to my fifth period just to ask me how I could write a story but not my essay. It was pretty awkward lol xD))

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 286 comments ((I know right? Thats probably why I suck at math. Its too practical and too rigid. One plus one always equals to two. No other solution. With writing you can just...go with it. Put plot and twists and fall in love with the characters. You can put your own style in it. Its pretty hard to fall in love with numbers. xD))